Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Our new forum
Ozonelabs
Hazard to Others

Mood: Oligomerised

[*] posted on 12-9-2009 at 15:37
Our new forum

Hello Everyone,

We hope that by posting this we aren't stepping on anyone's toes. If someone doesn't like it we understand if it gets moved.

Anyway- we have decided to start up an amateur chemistry forum ( http://ozonelabs.freeforums.org/index.php ) - not in any way to try and one up Sciencemadness, not because we are leaving or anything like that, but just to promote some more discussion about Chemistry.

Chemistry is a passion for us and we believe that the more places there are to discuss it, the better.

Anyone on Sciencemadness is MORE than welcome to come along and start up a few threads!

We look forwards to seeing you there (or later, on here!)

Regards,

The Ozonelabs Team

Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 12-9-2009 at 15:54

Good luck Ozone. Keep at it because it may take some time before things start to pick up. After a while you will build a loyal following and things will begin to take off. Don't get discouraged and stick with it because the more the word of chemistry is spread the better we all are.

Might I make a suggestion. Instead of having the synthesis posted in a threed in the form of a PDF it will be more pleasent to the sences for one to open a threed and see the synthesis right there pictures and all.

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan

Go To Top