Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: "Requests" Eschweiler-Clarke reaction
ban168
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-10-2009 at 00:23
"Requests" Eschweiler-Clarke reaction

I ask the experts Eschweiler-Clarke reaction to the literature referred to an excessive amount of formic acid with formaldehyde, ask if the response to 1L of amine methylation with formaldehyde, formic acid, if it were to do what quantity? The response time needed to about how long ? Thank you! sorry Maybe I played a little bit so that you can not read the words please forgive me!
Polverone
Now celebrating 21 years of madness
Thread Moved
9-10-2009 at 08:56
solo
International Hazard

Mood: ....getting old and drowning in a sea of knowledge

[*] posted on 9-10-2009 at 12:21

....try using the search engine....there is information you seek there......solo

It's better to die on your feet, than live on your knees....Emiliano Zapata.
Klute
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 13-10-2009 at 19:53

I don't understand a word of what he's saying.. Is it just me?

\"You can battle with a demon, you can embrace a demon; what the hell can you do with a fucking spiritual computer?\"

-Alice Parr
Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 13-10-2009 at 20:20

No its not just you.... Im completely friggen lost and I have the ability to understand some pretty jumbled shit.

Im pretty sure I have figured it out though so for the sake of science I will attempt to perform a translation from this foreign language.

Translation:
Quote:

I ask the experts about the Eschweiler-Clarke reaction, The literature referred to an excessive amount of formic acid compaired to formaldehyde. I ask about the response to 1L of amine methylation with formaldehyde, formic acid. If I were to do this what quantity would I use? The amount of time needs to be about how long ? Thank you! sorry Maybe I am to stoned to understand so that you can not read a damn thing im saying please forgive me!

[Edited on 14-10-2009 by Sedit]

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
jon
Hazard to Others

Mood: paranoid distrustful apprehensive

[*] posted on 9-11-2009 at 15:35

1 liter of amine methylation wit some of dat formic acid and that formaldehyde oh yeah got the scheme down perfectly.
not!

Go To Top