Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Western Australia laws - buying glassware
BenZeen
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 15-1-2010 at 21:41
Western Australia laws - buying glassware

Hi everyone, first of all I would like to say this is a great website and I thoroughly enjoy reading about all the things people have done/tried.
Ok, my question is regarding the purchase of chemistry glass ware, likely a 19/22 kit with condensers, rb flasks, etc and if it is legal to buy or own such a kit in (Western) Australia? If anybody knows of a good place where one could be ordered from i would also be much appreciative.
Many thanks, :)

[Edited on 16-1-2010 by BenZeen]
starman
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 16-1-2010 at 17:16

Quote: Originally posted by BenZeen  
Hi everyone, first of all I would like to say this is a great website and I thoroughly enjoy reading about all the things people have done/tried.
Ok, my question is regarding the purchase of chemistry glass ware, likely a 19/22 kit with condensers, rb flasks, etc and if it is legal to buy or own such a kit in (Western) Australia? If anybody knows of a good place where one could be ordered from i would also be much appreciative.
Many thanks, :)

[Edited on 16-1-2010 by BenZeen]

Welcome Benzeen.Check this thread.
http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=12978#pid164842[/url]
It always pays to UTFSE first.

Chemistry- The journey from the end of physics to the beginning of life.(starman)
mr.crow
National Hazard

Mood: 0xFF

[*] posted on 16-1-2010 at 18:46

I think we should have a subforum specifically for chemistry in different countries.

I have heard lots of discussion from Australians and Americans. Thing seem to be pretty good in Canada, and way better in parts of Europe. We should have a discussion about these regional issues.

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble
Magpie
lab constructor

Mood: Chemistry: the subtle science.

[*] posted on 16-1-2010 at 19:56

Here you go mr. crow: http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=4397

Also, in another thread Sauron mentions that in Thailand there are science stores for the general public where you can get glassware. What a country!

The single most important condition for a successful synthesis is good mixing - Nicodem

Go To Top