Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Has one of our members died?
Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 20-7-2010 at 14:02

His final post days before what ever accident was interest in making phosgene. This talk of cyanide poisioning seems like nonsence to me.

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
-=HeX=-
Hazard to Others

Mood: Precipitating

[*] posted on 23-7-2010 at 15:49

Hissingnoise, I don't honestly know where you live, and I do not care. Lets just say I live somewhere VERY interesting with interesting people.

BTW, the 'lab 2.0' is being constructed soon. Photos when I get the gear will be here :)

I assume y'all are learning from this kids sad demise?

If you give a man a match he will be warm for a moment. Set him alight and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
White Yeti
National Hazard

Mood: delocalized

[*] posted on 17-2-2012 at 19:59

I appologise for lifting an old thread but I thought this would fit right in.

Along these lines, I ran across a thread a while ago, where thereelstory was asking where to get CO and Cl2... I was pretty harsh on him, as were other users.
But seriously, has anyone heard of him?

Obviously, we all know what he was up to, but what worries me is that he hasn't posted anything since.

It's been haunting me ever since.

Here's a link to the thread I'm talking about :
http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=15242
It took me a while to dig it up from the abyss.

"Ja, Kalzium, das ist alles!" -Otto Loewi
Neil
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 17-2-2012 at 20:49

Go read all the thread in energetics, half of them have some new poster who posts about 'great synths' with acetone peroxide or making TNT or what have you and then cease posting altogether or stop for a while followed by a post about how they need to sell off all their glassware and how they are quiting chemistry.

Anyone who can't make gases which are commonly made by dumbasses, and unfortunate ignorants, by mistake is unlikely to get them from dealers and gas themselves, I would not loose sleep over it if I were you. Personally I'm waiting to see if Ande...er I mean Anonymous follows Sedit's wonderfull advice.
White Yeti
National Hazard

Mood: delocalized

[*] posted on 24-2-2012 at 20:33

Quote: Originally posted by Neil  
...stop for a while followed by a post about how they need to sell off all their glassware and how they are quiting chemistry.

I would not loose sleep over it if I were you.

I guess you're right. Those who fail are lucky in some ways. A guy who is only interested in the explosion of a chemical rather than the chemistry that goes into making it should not come crying and holding his own head.

"Ja, Kalzium, das ist alles!" -Otto Loewi
woelen
Super Administrator
Thread Pruned
13-3-2012 at 05:39
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top