Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: tatp ratio adjustment
prometheus1970
Hazard to Others

Mood: happy/ inquisitively eager

[*] posted on 21-6-2010 at 20:18
tatp ratio adjustment

I've been through the previous posts and have a pretty good idea how everyone feels about it. That being said, Iread a synth calling for 55ml 3% h2o2, the peroxide I have has been condensed to 39%. how do I need to adjust the ratios of the other reagents to make this work? I'm using 98% h2so4 as the acid catalyst. I know at least some of you will say, "if you need to ask this you shouldn't be messing with tatp". I figured that as long as I'm really careful (for starters, by asking lots of question of those who know) that I will be safe. Am I totally retarded for doing it this way, should I just scrap my concentrated peroxide and just use the drug store stuff, should I just jump off a cliff so my impending death wil least likely harm others or what? I thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.
Justin
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 21-6-2010 at 22:18

30ml 35% H2O2, 50ml acetone, 20ml 31% HCl catalyst or 5ml H2SO4, however I've heard using HCl yeilds a better product. divide the ratios above by ten for your synth too get a feel for the product, static electricity is a killer with tatp so ground yourself at all times. I assume you have read all the stories, precautions and what-not. Most here have made tatp at one time or another, have you synth'd any explosive before?
prometheus1970
Hazard to Others

Mood: happy/ inquisitively eager

[*] posted on 22-6-2010 at 06:39

I recently made some etn. That is why I'm interested in the tcap, I've heard that although flash powder can initiate etn, it is unreliable

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Go To Top