Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Chemicals
spirocycle
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8-10-2010 at 08:26

I'd be a bit wary about buying that hydride.
its been repackaged and sold at about 1/10 the aldrich price, but the chloride is sold above aldrich price.

seems inconsistent
anotheronebitesthedust
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 8-10-2010 at 13:27

Quote:

I'd be a bit wary about buying that hydride.its been repackaged and sold at about 1/10 the aldrich price, but the chloride is sold above aldrich price.seems inconsistent
It states in the original post he repackaged the hydride. If you weren't such a dummy you'd realize that bulk prices in china are about 1/10th the aldrich price.
entropy51
Gone, but not forgotten

Mood: Fissile

[*] posted on 8-10-2010 at 16:20

Quote: Originally posted by psychokinetic  
You have to wonder what they were thinking, but at the same time, Jews aren't the centre of the universe (and neither is anyone else, for that matter).
I'm more worried about the chemicals than offending anyone.
Well you obviously aren't worried about offending!

Just in case anyone didn't recognize your prejudices, say it once more, loud and clear!

But we can't do that, so let's pick on the one that killed Jews.
I hope that made you feel better.
psychokinetic
National Hazard

Mood: Constantly missing equilibrium

[*] posted on 8-10-2010 at 16:26

I don't have any prejudices, thanks.
It's amazing how racist people think you are when you treat everyone equally.

“If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.”
-Tesla
entropy51
Gone, but not forgotten

[*] posted on 8-10-2010 at 16:45

I don't have any prejudices, thanks.
It's amazing how racist people think you are when you treat everyone equally.
Or perhaps you just self-identified by singling out one of the many groups targeted during the Holocaust. Apparently the senile old folks, disabled, Gypsies, Jehova's Witnesses, gays, Polish and others murdered by Hitler didn't rise to a level that merited mention. Not exactly equally, is it?

It's a tad lame to deny it after you hung it out there for all to see.
psychokinetic
National Hazard

[*] posted on 8-10-2010 at 16:46

Well I apologise profusely for not learning a lot about who did what during the holocaust.

“If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.”
-Tesla
psychokinetic
National Hazard

[*] posted on 8-10-2010 at 16:51

Been reading the link you put out.

See, I've never been exposed to the rest of the holocaust. I'm actually disappointed.
Though at the same time I'm glad to now know that Holocaust != Shoah or Final Solution. That's the way it is portayed (here and now, anyway).

Holocaust = Jews. It's all we ever hear.

So in that case, I would like to modify my position, and change it to "The one use in the Holocaust".
The sentiment stands, though.

-Tesla
entropy51
Gone, but not forgotten

[*] posted on 8-10-2010 at 17:05

See, I've never been exposed to the rest of the holocaust.
I understand. I'm old enough to have known people who still had their number tatooed on their arm. It was both educational and shocking to hear their stories, but there aren't many of them left.
peach
Bon Vivant

[*] posted on 9-10-2010 at 05:00

I like Germany's attitude to all that nonsense now. Free speech, okay. Goose stepping and making Nazi salutes, you can get in jail until you grow up a bit.

Ben Gurion and his attempted modifications to the handover agreement are a prime read to understand why there is such a problem in the Middle East at the moment. Also read about who owned Palestine at the time and what happened as the war ended.

spirocycle
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 10-10-2010 at 06:59

Quote: Originally posted by anotheronebitesthedust  
Quote:

I'd be a bit wary about buying that hydride.its been repackaged and sold at about 1/10 the aldrich price, but the chloride is sold above aldrich price.seems inconsistent
It states in the original post he repackaged the hydride. If you weren't such a dummy you'd realize that bulk prices in china are about 1/10th the aldrich price.

i'm not denying that, its just that the prices are inconsistent and its repackaged.
it just seems like that quality may be questionable
Rogeryermaw
National Hazard

[*] posted on 11-10-2010 at 20:29

ok ok everyone take a deep breath, get your foreceps, and pull the twisted panties out of your cracks! it's pointless to quibble over who the bigger assholes are. no one deserves any defense. take a good read of history and you will see one true pattern. it is written by the winners and this is the history you have. that's what there is to study so what you believe you know is just biased information. in more recent times of course, most of what you can find is acknowledged as fact but a lot of that is filtered by governments as well so for all the available written history out there, only a smidgeon of it is really reliable. the best route is to realize that no matter the race, everyone is a turd. all people are parasitic and evil and it would do your psyche a world of good to realize it. i am an equal opportunity asshole and i know that all of humanity is garbage. c'mon all we do is masticate, urinate, defacate, and ejaculate.

psychokinetic
National Hazard

[*] posted on 12-10-2010 at 01:37

We got over it ages ago, Roger :)

-Tesla
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 12-10-2010 at 08:40

Also, the commonly repeated assertion that history is written by the winners has been disputed by various modern historians, especially with regard to more recent events such as WWII. What these historians say is interesting, and well worth a google.
Rogeryermaw
National Hazard

[*] posted on 12-10-2010 at 10:48

i thought i made that distinction but i guess i forgot to actually write it. true, in this more modern era of recorded history where information is freely shared and harder to suppress, you can take many reports at face value. watchdogs and governments still try to censor what we see and hear but those who want to know the truth never stop at mainstream media.

glad it's all sorted out now kiss 'n' make up! slobbery! c'mon tongue it up!

but really, i mean, jews or nazis, americans or indians, brits or scots, greeks, romans, asians, arabs, ect. every single race, color and creed is guilty of atrocities against another group of humans at one time or another. we're all bad mojo. but if we all lay down our arms and kiss and hug and unequivocally embrace peace, the aliens will march in and totally rape us all! then where we get our chemicals huh? HUH??

psychokinetic
National Hazard

[*] posted on 12-10-2010 at 11:52

Giz'a kiss *slurp*

Agreed. Everyone sucks.

-Tesla
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 12-10-2010 at 13:05

:D I like.
Panache
International Hazard

Mood: Instead of being my deliverance, she had a resemblance to a Kat named Frankenstein

[*] posted on 12-10-2010 at 19:37

Discrimin(ial)ation of any kind is just plain stupid and indicates to an illogical or 'cross-wired' thought process, except of course if it is a jew, nigger, sand nigger, kraut, gook, pom, or spic, they're just not capable of intelligent thought, wait i think thats everyone.

psychokinetic
National Hazard

[*] posted on 12-10-2010 at 21:10

Where do us sheep shaggers come in, then?
Does our intelligence potential not count because we're busy in the paddocks? :P

-Tesla
jwarr
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 14-10-2010 at 07:47

Wow, what on earth does this last page of commentary have to do with either NaBH4 or AlCl3?
peach
Bon Vivant

[*] posted on 14-10-2010 at 09:16

Well, he said PM him, so it's basically become a junk thread.

This is why I suggested a private swap subforum.

psychokinetic
National Hazard

[*] posted on 14-10-2010 at 12:02

Jwarr: Sheep like NaBH4.

But you're right, it divulged severely.

-Tesla
ChemichaelRXN
Hazard to Others

Mood: Universal Eye

[*] posted on 22-10-2010 at 08:39

So I have the 1Kg AlCl3 still for sale for 150USD + shipping if anyone is interested. Shipping cost will be based on your loaction. I can ship to USA and Canada. Thanks to a helpful member, I was able to learn a few things about shipping chemicals! :)

Send me a PM if you're serious about buying, I will then calculate the shipping cost. If the total cost is acceptable by you, then its yours. It will be shipped with UPS.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top