Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  6    8
Author: Subject: Det Cap Strategies
ManyInterests
National Hazard

[*] posted on 9-4-2022 at 09:02

I would like to see those videos where the PiB is extracted from gloves, because I haven't been able to find them. The only PiB extraction video I have seen is from Liptakov's video where he extracts it from the tape.

Would the process be similar? Because if it is. I can get some gum and petroleum distillate (zippo lighter fluid) and try it in the next couple of days. I will also need to wash or at least chew the gum in order to remove the flavoring and sweeteners and stuff before washing it and trying it.
ManyInterests
National Hazard

[*] posted on 9-4-2022 at 11:38

I found this on Amazon. Turns out I should have also searched for polyisobutene in addition to polyisobutylene. I found that lip gloss base is basically made of almost pure PiB. I found these two products on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/MakingCosmetics-Polyisobutene-1200-4-... (currently unavailable).

https://www.amazon.ca/PARAMISS-glossier-plumping-lipstick-ma... (available).

I looked through the ingredient list. I noticed that not only do they contain Polyisobutene, but also styrene. I did see videos from Liptakov where he dissolves styrofoam with toulene and acetone and then binds perchlorates to it.

Would that mixture work as is with a softener like bar and chain oil or 5W50 synthetic motor oil? I need an experienced opinion before shelling out cash!
MineMan
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-4-2022 at 17:16

Wesson smith seemed to find the simplest solution
ManyInterests
National Hazard

[*] posted on 9-4-2022 at 17:20

Quote: Originally posted by MineMan  
Wesson smith seemed to find the simplest solution

True. I remember he made a plasticizer out of lithium greas... or was it titanium grease? I do believe during WW2 the Japanese had their own plastic explosive that was plasticized with wheel-bearing grease.

If that is all what is needed I can do that (with the lithium grease). Do I just add the grease dropwise and mix until the powder is all plasticized? Would a hair dryer or some mild heat source be needed to evaporate off some of the solvents in the grease be needed?
 Pages:  1  ..  6    8

Go To Top