Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Reagents used to detect cocaine
John paul III
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 22-4-2019 at 14:33
Reagents used to detect cocaine

Hello,
I'd want to know what reagents are used in cocaine test kits. I know of Cobalt thiocyanate, but it has known positive results from a few other substances: are there more specific alternatives? It's hard to find anything on google due to amount of commercial offers unfortunately
draculic acid69
International Hazard

[*] posted on 23-4-2019 at 04:03

Mandelin and marquis reagents are used in drug testing I think try googling them

[Edited on 23-4-2019 by draculic acid69]
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

Mood: Quarantined

[*] posted on 24-4-2019 at 05:14

Quote: Originally posted by John paul III  
Hello,
I'd want to know what reagents are used in cocaine test kits. I know of Cobalt thiocyanate, but it has known positive results from a few other substances: are there more specific alternatives? It's hard to find anything on google due to amount of commercial offers unfortunately

Do you have a legitimate use for this? Why are you asking for? To work at the right side of the law and identificate and inhibit the drug dealers or to behave like a drug dealer and try to, despite the legal forces?

If you don't know my friend, the legal forces is beggining to use portable mass spectrometers and portable espectrometers UV and Raman to do the job. For now and on will be much but much more difficult escapes from a legal inspection, dispatching an insuspicious baggage in the airport for example or even in your car, your house or at your job.
brubei
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 24-4-2019 at 12:04

Quote: Originally posted by Chemi Pharma  
Do you have a legitimate use for this? Why are you asking for? To work at the right side of the law and identificate and inhibit the drug dealers or to behave like a drug dealer and try to, despite the legal forces?

If you don't know my friend, the legal forces is beggining to use portable mass spectrometers and portable espectrometers UV and Raman to do the job. For now and on will be much but much more difficult escapes from a legal inspection, dispatching an insuspicious baggage in the airport for example or even in your car, your house or at your job.
cocaine consummation is not illegal in some countries in Europe. Drug testing and analysis are promoted by harm reduction organization for user.

[Edited on 24-4-2019 by brubei]

I'm French so excuse my language
mackolol
Hazard to Others

Mood: Funky

[*] posted on 3-5-2019 at 03:51

My favourite reagent is Liebermann reagent I don't know why anyone doesn't write about this reagent but it's relatively simple and cheap to make (1g of nitrite salt such as KNO2 or NaNO2 per 10ml of H2SO4) and is able to detect variety of undetectable by other reagents drugs such as cocaine or mephedrone. Check it and the colours of reactions on wikipedia.

Go To Top