Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: need advice for selling process plant spares
Panache
International Hazard

Mood: Instead of being my deliverance, she had a resemblance to a Kat named Frankenstein

[*] posted on 25-11-2010 at 09:51
need advice for selling process plant spares

got some at auction recently, got lots actually all new stuff an example is 2x Sick partner portals, see below, list is around $1k here in australia, how would i possibly find a buyer here or anywhere?

Attachment: SICK Partner Portal.pdf (41kB)
This file has been downloaded 809 times

Magpie
lab constructor

Mood: Chemistry: the subtle science.

[*] posted on 26-11-2010 at 09:37

I have no idea what you are trying to sell. What is a SICK Partner portal?

Assuming this is a collection of industrial instrumentation and measurement devices why not use eBay or LabX. I see a lot of such equipment there.

The single most important condition for a successful synthesis is good mixing - Nicodem
Panache
International Hazard

Mood: Instead of being my deliverance, she had a resemblance to a Kat named Frankenstein

[*] posted on 26-11-2010 at 16:39

its just a wizz bang current proximity photoelectric eddy current zero emission rare earth switch thing used to stop things, little use on its own standing there but big use if you're got an array of them and one blows so facilities keep spares of the entire small device which plugs in, its like a cigarette pack size. Kind of like a $1000 Light globe.

btw it doesn't have all those things in it i thought though if i sprayed enough marketing hype jargon adjectives one of them would be correct

i want to keep the boxes they are in as they say SICK all over them, don't know what it means in German but in english its way sick to have a sick box.

Justin
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 26-11-2010 at 17:44

I've seen SICK all over MIT's unmanned vehicles, i just thought it was an acronym or something, maybe its a manufacturer? Someone who's into the unmanned stuff would probably buy them
Panache
International Hazard

[*] posted on 28-11-2010 at 15:30

sorry linked the wrong product pdf here's the correct one, btw thanks for those 36 that tried downloading the defunct index page.

edit forgot to link pdf hahaha

[Edited on 28-11-2010 by Panache]

Attachment: online_data_sheet_WS_WE24-X2301_en_20101128_2307.pdf (923kB)
This file has been downloaded 412 times

Go To Top