Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Any US based people in need of a Fluke multimeter or BK Precision Scope?
RogueRose
International Hazard

[*] posted on 24-5-2019 at 06:11
Any US based people in need of a Fluke multimeter or BK Precision Scope?

I've had my eye open for some good priced Fluke multimeters for some time, they are quite expensive even used, and I've bid on an auction that ends tonight at 9pm EST (US EST/ NYC time), and there are 3 extra units. These are Fluke 37's and they are considered "portable" though they are kind of benchtop - not like new small portable ones.

The cheapest pricing on Ebay is $95-$150 for these shipped. I'm estimating that these will be about $25 each + packaging & shipping from the UPS Store (no other options). They will be shipped from Alabama.

I've been told that there are Fluke leads that come with them as well.

There is also a BK Precision 20MHz Model 2120 (model A, though the "A isn't included in the name, but there are model B & C that came out later..)
I'm estimating $25-30 for one of these and the shipping is the same deal. I priced them out on Ebay and a guaranteed working unit runs about $180 and those "for parts" $50-110 + shipping.

Both of these are pretty nice units if you don't need top of the line and all come from a tech college that has just upgraded.

I need to know by 8pm EST and I won't be back online until 4pm.

If you are interested in a Fluke 37 but live in the EU/UK there is one in Israel for about $90 shipped (internationally..) I checked prices to ship from US to Manchester and for economy shipping from the US it is $189 USPS, $196 DHL and $223 for UPS! talk about ridiculous!

So if anyone is interested LMK, I'll take paypal for payment of the unit and allow you to work with the UPS store to get the shipping you want - they will ship UPS & USPS (I think flat rate will work for this...)

Fluke 37.jpg - 91kB BK Scope.jpg - 172kB

Fluke Manual
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/fluke/37.pdf

BK Scope
https://www.bkprecision.com/products/discontinued/2120-20mhz...

Attachment: 37.pdf (902kB)
This file has been downloaded 289 times

Attachment: 2120_manual.pdf (892kB)
This file has been downloaded 283 times

Go To Top