Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Chemicals for Sale even rare or exotics for the best cost!
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

Mood: Quarantined

cool.gif posted on 15-7-2019 at 08:32
Chemicals for Sale even rare or exotics for the best cost!

Hello dear Sciencemadness member.

I have been a Sciencemadness member since 2016 and I'm aware of the difficulties some members have in getting certain chemicals. Although I started on this blog as an amateur, today I run a chemical and pharmaceutical company and I'm able to import and export the chemical you need, as long as they are not drugs, chemical warfare agents or those whose trade is prohibited by international conventions. I have the best prices on the market and I guarantee the delivery of the chemical in your hands quickly and safely, guaranteeing your money back if you are not satisfied. Hey, any resemblance to @Mario840 is not just a coincidence, heh, heh. I was his client years ago! Let's be partners? make your quotation with me by U2U, without compromise, and solve definitively your problems in how to acquire certain reagents, even those rare and exotic, difficult to find, with the lowest cost, speed and safety at your hands. I Work with Pay Pal (international credit card) for your convenience and safety.

Herr Haber
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 15-7-2019 at 10:01

Cool !
I wish you all the success in the world :)

Now I understand where all your pretty pictures come from.
Estoy un poco lejos para ser un cliente regular pero quien sabe ? Quizas habra ocasiones.

The spirit of adventure was upon me. Having nitric acid and copper, I had only to learn what the words 'act upon' meant. - Ira Remsen
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 15-7-2019 at 10:09

Thank you @Herr Haber for your votes of best wishes.

Be welcome when you need something to your lab.
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 17-7-2019 at 03:06

Come on guys, don't be so shy!:)

Make a quotation with me by U2U without compromise. Until now just a few members did it.

I am giving examples of selling prices of strong bases and reducing agents commonly used in chemical synthesis:

NaNH2 - Sodamide (98%) - USD105,00/100 grs (CAS Nº 7782-92-5)
KOTbu - Potassium Tert-butoxide-USD120,00/500 grs (CAS Nº 865-47-4)
LiAlH4 - Lithium Aluminium Hydride (98%)-USD135,00/100 grs (CAS Nº 16853-85-3)
Al(O-i-Pr)3 - Aluminium Isopropoxide-USD60,00/1 kilogram (CAS Nº 555-31-7)
NaBH4 - Sodium Borohydride*

*@Loptr is selling it for USD0,50/gr. I think he has the best price and you should buy from him: http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=84055.

Thanks.
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 17-7-2019 at 14:52

More prices for strong bases:

C2H5NaO - sodium ethoxide - USD114,00/500grs (CAS nº 141-52-6)
CH3NaO - sodium methoxide - USD84,00/500grs (CAS nº 124-41-4)

Thanks.
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 18-7-2019 at 19:32

Quote: Originally posted by Chemi Pharma  
More prices for strong bases:

C2H5NaO - sodium ethoxide - USD114,00/500grs (CAS nº 141-52-6)
CH3NaO - sodium methoxide - USD84,00/500grs (CAS nº 124-41-4)

Thanks.

Sorry, I made a mistake. That's the right prices:

C2H5NaO - sodium ethoxide - USD94,00/500grs (CAS nº 141-52-6)
CH3NaO - sodium methoxide - USD74,00/500grs (CAS nº 124-41-4)

Prices of very useful reagents in Organic Chemistry:

Wolf Kirshner reducion:

p-Toluenesulfonylhydrazide 98%-USD57,00/100grs (CAS nº 1576-35-8)

Amides and acid chlorides from carboxilic acids, alkyl chlorides and swern oxidation (aldehydes) from alcohols:

Cyanuric chloride 99%-USD62,00/100grs (CAS n° 108-77-0)

Thanks.
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 21-7-2019 at 06:43

Thankful you guys for all U2U messages sent. I'm here really to help Sciencemadness members to get the chemicals they need to do his job, as an amateur or even as a professional Chemist. The profits comes in second place. I'm already satisfied with the profits I get with my national customers in my Country.

Prices of some chemicals:

Piperonal precursor:

Piperonyl alcohol 98% - USD500,00/500grs (CAS nº 495-76-1)

benzodiazepinics precursor:

Ethyl ester hydrochloride glycine 99% - USD100,00/500grs (CAS nº 623-33-6)

Sodium thiopental ( Pentothal) (Truth serum) precursors:

Diethyl ethylmalonate 99% - USD135,00/500grs (CAS nº 133-13-1)

2-Pentanone 99% - USD81,00/500ml (CAS nº 107-87-9)

Regular brominating agent:

N-Bromosuccinimide 99% - USD84,00/500grs (CAS nº 128-08-5)

Thanks.

[Edited on 21-7-2019 by Chemi Pharma]
monolithic
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 21-7-2019 at 07:52

You might want to be careful about how you sell those precursors, especially if your country has an extradition policy with e.g. the USA.
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 21-7-2019 at 10:32

Quote: Originally posted by monolithic  
You might want to be careful about how you sell those precursors, especially if your country has an extradition policy with e.g. the USA.

Hey, @Monolithic,

I'm not selling watched precursors, but only non watched precursors of precursors. I'm only giving an idea (for nuts:P) that substances can be used as start point to synthesizes the final target, but you can use them for a lot of licit purposes.

Thanks anyway.
karlos³
International Hazard

Mood: oxazolidinic 8)

[*] posted on 22-7-2019 at 04:29

Whoah that is expensive NBS, I pay roughly half that price :o
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 22-7-2019 at 05:09

Quote: Originally posted by karlos³  
Whoah that is expensive NBS, I pay roughly half that price :o

I agree with you @Karlos. The price is just a little below Sigma Aldrich charges me. I will complaint with my supplier to request better prices for it, although she offers 99% purity grade.

Thanks for the notation.
draculic acid69
International Hazard

[*] posted on 22-7-2019 at 06:11

That's not really much of a starting point for drugs.i know in America you'd get life in prison for intent to manufacture but in reality your still a long way off.and who makes benzos? Just go to the doctor.
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 22-7-2019 at 06:36

Quote: Originally posted by draculic acid69  
That's not really much of a starting point for drugs.i know in America you'd get life in prison for intent to manufacture but in reality your still a long way off.and who makes benzos? Just go to the doctor.

Hey man, why so much aggressiveness? I'm just trying to help other members here that can not purchase chemicals so easier. My intention here is not profits. Like as I've said, I'm satisfied enough with my profits selling to my national customers.

If you read my first post at this thread I'm sure that been stated clear I don't sell drugs, chemical warfare agents and/or chemical prohibited by international conventions.

Don't worry with my freedom at all. I'm not a little child and know to take care well of myself and better yet what I can and cannot do by international laws.
draculic acid69
International Hazard

[*] posted on 22-7-2019 at 06:54

Who's gunna pay that much for piperonyl alcohol?
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 22-7-2019 at 07:18

Who's gunna pay that much for piperonyl alcohol?

Oh well, You can look for at Thomas Scientific, Carlos Erba, Alfa Aeser, Acros, Sigma Aldrich and other international suppliers like that, if are easier for you purchase from them as a person, not as company. Then if you find a price lower than mine you should post it here or complaint, like @Karlos did. May be I could get with my supplier a better price or, at least, I could add another supplier to my list of business relation ship, to still trying to help another Sciencemadness members here, that can not buy chemicals as a company.;)

[Edited on 22-7-2019 by Chemi Pharma]
Funkerman23
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 22-7-2019 at 22:05

Are you limited to just chemicals? In the US, the glassware brand Quickfit might as well be imaginary. I am looking for a Quickfit made Dufton fractionating column in B24 ( Standard taper24/29) with a effective length of 300 mm. it has sentimental value to me, I admit. If not thanks and stick around: We need all the chem suppliers we can get.

[Edited on 23-7-2019 by Funkerman23]

" the Modern Chemist is inundated with literature"-Unknown
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 22-7-2019 at 23:14

Quote: Originally posted by Funkerman23  
Are you limited to just chemicals? In the US, the glassware brand Quickfit might as well be imaginary. I am looking for a Quickfit made Dufton fractionating column in B24 ( Standard taper24/29) with a effective length of 300 mm. it has sentimental value to me, I admit. If not thanks and stick around: We need all the chem suppliers we can get.

[Edited on 23-7-2019 by Funkerman23]

Unfortunatelly I'm working only with chemicals here. At my country I sell borosilicate and quartz glassware too cause I have two manufacturers friends of mine that can build every kind of piece you can imagine for labs with good prices.

But I took a look at the web for you trying to find your sentimental glassware:) and found a supplier in UK selling that for USD219,00 (https://www.timstar.com/qfc1-12-fractionating-columns-quickf...) and another in India, but he don't give the price at the announce (http://www.shivsons.com/product/fractionating-column-dufton/).

At E-bay there's an Australian supplier selling this Dufton glassware but only with 250mm length. It's a good price, I guess: AU$39,99 plus USD31,50 shipping price to USA (https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DUFTON-COLUMN-250mm-medium-/1631...).

Hope that could help you and thanks for your support. You're a nice guy.
draculic acid69
International Hazard

[*] posted on 25-7-2019 at 01:41

The point I was making is piperonal could probably be bought much cheaper than that especially when you consider what kind of yeilds you'd get going from alcohol to aldehyde.
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 25-7-2019 at 03:11

The point I was making is piperonal could probably be bought much cheaper than that especially when you consider what kind of yeilds you'd get going from alcohol to aldehyde.

I agree with you, Piperonal is cheaper, but is also an watched precursor and I can't sell it, like I've said at the announce. This price is what my supplier is charging me plus 20% profits, which I judge fair.

But come on, you can buy with me just 100 grams instead 500 grams of piperonyl alcohol for only USD120,00.

Transforming alcohols into aldehydes is one of my favorite topics here in Sciencemadness and exists a lot of discussions inside threads here I have given my contribution with papers. My preferred methods are to use cheaper calcium hypochlorite an alumina to get around 90% or a moffat oxidation using phosphorous pentoxide, DMSO, DCM and TEA getting around 85% at room temperature that works with diols too, oxidating the two hidroxyl groups at the same time without clevage, among other methods that you can find doing a research at Organic Chemistry section.

Look at the papers I've attached:

Attachment: alcohol oxidation by CaOCL to aldehydes.pdf (161kB)
This file has been downloaded 337 times

Attachment: DMSO - Phosphorus pentoxide - triethylamine (PDT) alcohols oxydation to aldehydes and ketones.pdf (278kB)
This file has been downloaded 336 times

Schleimsäure
Hazard to Others

Mood: Probably

[*] posted on 25-7-2019 at 11:08

Here is Piperonyl alcohol for 216 EUR per 500g

https://www.tcichemicals.com/eshop/de/de/commodity/P0457/

NBS is freely available in Germany, 500g for 44 EUR.

I'm wondering, since you sell also locally if you could negotiate
more fair prices as a regular customer. The online prices without login at Sigma, Merck, VWR etc. are usually already three or four times the "normal" market price.
Ususal price for SOCl2 schould be 20 EUR per liter, or benzene 13 EUR a liter. I mean the "normal" prices, a university or so would pay.

I know, this is not in reach for most, but with your prices I fear you won't get a lot of buyers here.
I'm spoiled by prices in Poland anyway (locally, not online). Got half a liter of bromine (technical) for 7 EUR in Poland for example. Simple solvents like n-Butanol, n-Propanol for 5 EUR/liter. Etc.pp.
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 25-7-2019 at 18:02

Quote: Originally posted by Schleimsäure  
Here is Piperonyl alcohol for 216 EUR per 500g

https://www.tcichemicals.com/eshop/de/de/commodity/P0457/

NBS is freely available in Germany, 500g for 44 EUR.

I'm wondering, since you sell also locally if you could negotiate
more fair prices as a regular customer. The online prices without login at Sigma, Merck, VWR etc. are usually already three or four times the "normal" market price.
Ususal price for SOCl2 schould be 20 EUR per liter, or benzene 13 EUR a liter. I mean the "normal" prices, a university or so would pay.

I know, this is not in reach for most, but with your prices I fear you won't get a lot of buyers here.
I'm spoiled by prices in Poland anyway (locally, not online). Got half a liter of bromine (technical) for 7 EUR in Poland for example. Simple solvents like n-Butanol, n-Propanol for 5 EUR/liter. Etc.pp.

The question is not that simple. TCI sell only to companies (or universities), and you have to fill in a registration. They not sell to individuals. The prices is VAT not included for European area and they charge you with fees to import the chemicals not to mention importation taxes, broker payments, shipment cost, etc.

Is the same case that why the fuel prices is so cheap when comes out the petroleum refinery but so expensive when we buy it at the gas station to fuel our vehicle.

Buy from TCI may be easy for you, but not for the majority numbers of Sciencemadness members that should buy chemicals as individuals with all government restrictions imposed to do that. As I've said, I'm not looking for profits here, just to help. On the other hand, I won't work for free. Nobody do that.

I understand your point of view. May be TCI Americas could be a good supplier for my company, to sell to my regular customers and I'm thankful to you for remember me about TCI Americas as a supplier, cause I was quite forgetting about them. Truly, I never registered my company with them, just did some on line quotations a few times ago.

But you must agree with me that all the logistics involved in sending chemical products to members of sciencemadness is quite different from a normal export that I would do to another company elsewhere in the world and so it has different costs and that raises the price of the product.

So I am avoiding posting new quotes here, preferring to ask members to send me a U2U, so that I can analyze case by case and look for the best price and shipping method.

But anyway, thanks for your sincerity.

Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-8-2019 at 05:21

Condensation with substituted or unsubstituted benzene ring and further oxidation (mandelic acid, benzaldehyde, vanilin, protocatechualdehyde, piperonal)

http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=147223...

glyoxylic acid 50% in water - 50 USD - 1 liter

glioxilic acid.jpg - 10kB
draculic acid69
International Hazard

[*] posted on 6-8-2019 at 22:54

If you're getting 85-90% yeilds I suppose that makes it doable if you've a need for it.
As far as the prices in Poland they are extremely cheap.

Go To Top