Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: selling NaBH4 powered fuel cells
postart
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8-1-2011 at 19:00
selling NaBH4 powered fuel cells

Hi, I have spent a great deal of time researching alternative energy and fuel cells. The efficency NaBH4 fuel cells is my main point of interest. I am thinking about selling some of my fuel cells on ebay or maby making a web site. Anyways I wanted to ask if selling a fuel cell kit with NaBH4 in it would carry the same liability as selling reagent chemicals. Would an ID log be required or is it like selling any other normal product since the NaBH4 is merly a component?

Thanks!
watson.fawkes
International Hazard

[*] posted on 9-1-2011 at 12:03

Quote: Originally posted by postart  
Anyways I wanted to ask if selling a fuel cell kit with NaBH4 in it would carry the same liability as selling reagent chemicals.
Let me make sure I understand. You're asking here for legal advice about a small business, right?
postart
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 9-1-2011 at 12:08

Basicly yea, of course I would double check state and local laws. This is a legal section of a science forum yes?
postart
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 9-1-2011 at 12:56

after reading this article (http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/unitednuclearhydrogencars.htm) I'm thinking I need to rethink this. United Nuclear raided because they were too close to a green non-terroist associated energy source.

[Edited on 9-1-2011 by postart]

Go To Top