Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: A warning to all
nitro-genes
International Hazard

[*] posted on 4-9-2019 at 08:25
A warning to all

A final post to share my experiences over the last few months and the real reason I stopped doing experiments. As most of you know I've always been interested in energetic materials, something illegal over here, I'm well aware of that, even though I have always made sure that my hobby would only pose a thread to myself. In no way have I ever been a danger to others or had ANY brush with the law in my entire life. Always took great care in remaining anonymous on this board and regarding the purchase of any materials and precursors needed. I would never let any energetic materials linger in the house for too long and kept eye on the law regarding which chemicals you were actually allowed to own as an individual and got rid of those whenever they became illegal (Chlorates/perchlorate/aluminium etc) to minimize the risk of being cought. As a scientist, I've never had any inclination to use these energetic materials for any purpose other than the pursuit of knowledge and curiosity.

While reading on SMDB a while ago, I accidentely stumbled upon a undesribed reduction of polynitrophenols using cupric salts and ascorbic acid, as posted in the DDNP thread. It produces picramic acid from picric acid in high yield, using only OTC reactants and also can provide styphnamic acid in high yield from aqeous solvent. Just being happy with the beauty, yield and specificty of this undescirbed and unpublished reaction, I later realized that the styphnamic produced is a direct precursor for a "diazinate" used in the SINTOX bullet priming mixture patented by Dyno Nobel. The Dyno Nobel patent dealing with the reduction of styphnic uses acetic acid/stannous chloride and provides lower conversion efficiency and yield than the reaction posted in the SMDB thread, so could be of practical use. The concept of the cuprous mediated redution seems very interesting in itself and might apply to a variety of other substrates, where the standard sodium sulfide reductions might be impossible or at least far less efficient.

During this time, a member called "Rosco Bodine", aka "Mine man", aka "Herr Haber" started contacting me by U2U hinting towards him being a law enforcement agent. At that point I was like "hmmm, maybe he is trying to scare me away" and I must admit I was really eager to continue working on the copper reduction. Rosco Bodine has always been a big inspiration to me and without his presence on SMDB I think I might have lost interest long ago. Surely someone posting about a 1 molar synthesis of picric acid without direct mention of the deadly NO2 gas involved and posting about the pyrolysis of calcium cyanurate without mentioning the highly poisonous isocyanic acid byproduct could not be doing this from tax money on a forum where enthusiasts of all ages pursue their purely scientific curiosity?! It did not sound logical to me. During several U2U's he started making it gradually quite obvious he was in fact fully aware of our families internet history. They do it in such a way that if you would let a person read any of those hints separately, they would say you are just imagining things (except my wife and some good friends who acknowledged what was going on). What was bothering me was that there was no demand or purpose in those U2U's other than just letting me know that they were watching me. I became quite scared and angry, I mean... for all I know Rosco Bodine could have been some rogue hacker targetting our family and seen his hateful posts elsewhere on the board, I wanted to know exactly who I was dealing with. And afterall, privacy is a great good for everyone isn't it?!

So I did something stupid, in trying to find out if some intelligence agency was involved instead, I made a provocation that would ellicit a response only if indeed some intelligence agency was involved. As a microbiologist I have quit some knowhow about genetic modification and bacterial strain isolation, some of which considered pretty dangerous. Rosco let me know literally all the google entries an I made over the past few months by U2U and the police/dutch intelligence agency (AIVD) even showed up at the door at multiple occasions and in one occassion in public. They start communicating as if they are some random stranger, though during the conversation drop in some information they could have only known if they have a complete record of your entire families history and than continue to make a quick intimidation. The moment they notice on your face that you are starting to realize what is going on, they quickly move off. Naively, I was thinking this would blow over in time due to the fact that I have no criminal record whatsoever, my solely scientific orientation and since I have long removed any EM related precursors and information from my lab and computer that could lead to prosecution. Boy was I wrong...they have breached my computer security several times and even damaged it in the process at 2 occassions.

The reason I am posting here now is that Rosco seems to take it to another level now...Yesterday, my 4 year old daughters toe got accidentely pinched by me while sitting on our rocking chair in the living room. To my surprise only hours later to be followed by this post from Rosco:

Quote:"Be a very wary and careful smart cat. Paranoid watchfull nervous cats are rarely and less likely to become road kill or get their twitching little low milage tails pinched by any ancients' rocking chair"

I realize in itself this may still seem like a coincidence to most people reading this, though this is how they operate. I would have never thought they would revert to making sadistic threats towards the life of my daughter!!!! My wife and I are genuinely scared now, if anyone would have more information about the true identity of Rosco Bodine and actions to take, any help and advice would be immensely appreciated. I strongly advise everyone here not to access this board.

Nitro-genes

[Edited on 4-9-2019 by nitro-genes]
andy1988
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 4-9-2019 at 13:46

Not long ago I figured out my android phone would keylog my computer (while connected), with extortion emails sent containing passwords typed to email addresses I'd typed, asking for bitcoin crap, not unlike this. Annoying to say the least. Put tape over computer-connected cameras when you're not using them.

If what you say is true, my guess is with the "hint" messages they were more interested in recruiting you, for even something as little as cooperation in not publishing sensitive material... my guess is it's that rather than someone in the intelligence community on a power-trip. Or some other situation I think best not to write. I wouldn't be worried.

Sorry if my thoughts are inappropriate, but I thought I'd write as you do seem distressed.

I think the discussions within this board are a great resource, and enjoyable to read.

[Edited on 4-9-2019 by andy1988]

MineMan
National Hazard

[*] posted on 4-9-2019 at 15:01

I did not U2U you on these matters. And I am certainly not Rosco or the other member you mentioned.

Big Boss
Harmless

[*] posted on 4-9-2019 at 15:23

Quote: Originally posted by nitro-genes  

The reason I am posting here now is that Rosco seems to take it to another level now...Yesterday, my 4 year old daughters toe got accidentely pinched by me while sitting on our rocking chair in the living room. To my surprise only hours later to be followed by this post from Rosco:

Quote:"Be a very wary and careful smart cat. Paranoid watchfull nervous cats are rarely and less likely to become road kill or get their twitching little low milage tails pinched by any ancients' rocking chair"

I realize in itself this may still seem like a coincidence to most people reading this, though this is how they operate. I would have never thought they would revert to making sadistic threats towards the life of my daughter!!!!
Nitro-genes

[Edited on 4-9-2019 by nitro-genes]

I'm sorry but this really just seems like blind paranoia, how in the name of christ would Rosco know that happened yesterday?
I'm going to appeal to reason here and assume that any form of agent operating on a forum like this who has access to your internet search history wouldn't outright threaten you...

Kept you waiting, huh?

XeonTheMGPony
International Hazard

[*] posted on 4-9-2019 at 16:31

as said, disconnect any thing not being used, and if that paranoid get a sniffing rig to trace any wireless bugs, they are cheap and once you see for your self you can rest.

All so dump any thing like facebook or other social cancer sites, as odds are that's where he'd be getting it if any where.

it takes two to play and there is a magic word that solves untold problems in life, the words of power are "FUCK OFF" or "GET WRECKED"

Use them forcibly and frequently, and make clear you can "proverbially" shoot back (I literally can!)

Rosco goes off his meds now and then, he';s a danger to himself more then any thing.
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 4-9-2019 at 23:00

I'll contact nitro-genes by U2U and will ask him for more information. No need to discuss all of this in public.

The accusations made in this thread are quite serious. Members of this board are mentioned by name and this may damage their reputation. So, I will ask convincing proof of the claims made here and if no convincing proofs can be provided by "nitro-genes" then the reputation of the accused members will be cleared by me in this thread by means of an additional post.

I close this thread now.

[Edited on 5-9-19 by woelen]

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
woelen
Super Administrator
Thread Closed
4-9-2019 at 23:00
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 8-9-2019 at 12:31

I asked an explanation from nitro-genes. Up to now, I received no reply, although nitro-genes read my U2U.

My conclusion is that all accusations are false and hence, Rosco Bodine, Herr Faber and Mine Man did not intimidate him.
They certainly are not the same person. I hope this makes things clear.

I'll leave this thread closed, no need to discuss this furthermore.

[Edited on 9-9-19 by woelen]

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net

Go To Top