Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Sodium Borohydride Group Buy
Antigua
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 17-10-2020 at 00:15

I'm able to send NaBH4 for around 30USD/100g to anyone interested in Europe. Shipping to other places would be a big cost, though.
nzlostpass
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 17-10-2020 at 04:56

Quote: Originally posted by Antigua  
I'm able to send NaBH4 for around 30USD/100g to anyone interested in Europe. Shipping to other places would be a big cost, though.

Are you willing/able to quote an approximate figure for shipping to for instance New Zealand please? If youd rather not send out of Europe, that is fine. :)
Antigua
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 17-10-2020 at 05:17

74USD for an air-transit package by FedEx. If you're able to find it any cheaper, then that'd be cool, but I doubt private persons can send through the sail transit.
Antigua
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 17-10-2020 at 05:22

Actually, my local post office sends to NZ for less than 30USD... that could work, but I would not trust them, as it's the national post and not a private courier.
nzlostpass
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 17-10-2020 at 20:07

Quote: Originally posted by Antigua  
Actually, my local post office sends to NZ for less than 30USD... that could work, but I would not trust them, as it's the national post and not a private courier.
I have had success from Poland with their national priority post but they cant send to nz at the moment....months now :(
MidLifeChemist
Hazard to Others

Mood: precipitatory

[*] posted on 17-10-2020 at 20:12

Poland to USA west coast took 10 days last month using their national priority post.
Antigua
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 18-10-2020 at 00:37

Then only the private courier remains, unless you're okay with waiting x months until the pandemic settles down a little.
zed
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-repentant Sith Lord

[*] posted on 13-11-2020 at 04:18

I'm in the U.S.; I recently got a small parcel from Poland. It took about a month.

Likewise, I just got a medium sized parcel from Israel. It took about a month.

The U.S. postal service has been slowed by a political intrigue. In an effort to suppress the vote, by making mail-in voting unreliable, a Trump appointee screwed up the inner workings of the Postal Service.

I would hope that service will go back to its normal excellence, within a few months of our new administration taking office.

Currently, parcels still arrive on site, but are often delayed in transit.

It isn't the Pandemic causing the delivery problems; it is political sabotage.
MidLifeChemist
Hazard to Others

Mood: precipitatory

[*] posted on 13-11-2020 at 09:23

Quote: Originally posted by zed  

The U.S. postal service has been slowed by a political intrigue. In an effort to suppress the vote, by making mail-in voting unreliable, a Trump appointee screwed up the inner workings of the Postal Service.

I've had no such delays. I heard the postal service is only slowed for shipments to Portland or Seattle.
arkoma
Redneck Overlord

Mood: украї́нська

[*] posted on 14-11-2020 at 08:13

I ordered a truck part from eBay about six weeks ago. About a week after I got a refund from paypal, the fucking thing arrived from Shreveport. where it had been for weeks. at the USPS post office. 60 miles away. So yeah, US mail fucked off at the moment

"We believe the knowledge and cultural heritage of mankind should be accessible to all people around the world, regardless of their wealth, social status, nationality, citizenship, etc" z-lib

zed
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-repentant Sith Lord

[*] posted on 24-12-2020 at 00:05

Once again, Post Office problems. Nothing comes quickly anymore.

Me on the U.S. West Coast, awaiting my purchase coming from the North East, several thousand miles away.

Despite priority shipping, my purchase was quickly mis-routed , and it spent 14 days in limbo. Eventually it ended up back were it started from, and it sat there for a number of days. Tracing was instituted; they claim the parcel was re-routed properly, and it is now on its way. Still not here, and another 7 days have passed.

Earilier this year, service was marvelous. Now, it isn't. First over, service has become worse. Though mistakes could always happen, more happen now. The mail just doesn't come on time anymore.

And, now to compound the problem, my chronically delayed parcel, has been caught in the Christmas Crush.

Mountains of Christmas mailings are stuck in a Postal System, that is no longer reliable, even during the best of times.

[Edited on 24-12-2020 by zed]

[Edited on 24-12-2020 by zed]
Bubbles
Harmless

[*] posted on 26-12-2020 at 19:53

I can sell borohydride 25 euro per 100g, from Western Europe. Larger amounts cheaper.
monolithic
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-2-2021 at 13:25

If anyone is interested, I have two 150 g bottles of NaBH4 I can part with. I'm not sure of the source but I bought it off Loptr 1-2 years ago. I used some recently and it still works perfectly, no degradation. Each portion will come in a HDPE bottle with PTFE wrapped threads. I'm asking $75 each within the USA (or $140 for both.)
monolithic
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-6-2022 at 11:20

Quote: Originally posted by monolithic  
If anyone is interested, I have two 150 g bottles of NaBH4 I can part with. I'm not sure of the source but I bought it off Loptr 1-2 years ago. I used some recently and it still works perfectly, no degradation. Each portion will come in a HDPE bottle with PTFE wrapped threads. I'm asking $75 each within the USA (or $140 for both.)

An update to my above post: these have since been sold.
lithiumion656
Harmless

[*] posted on 7-6-2022 at 08:10

Is it worth it to buy 1 kilo of NaBH4 from Alibaba then recrystallize to purify? Prices are quite cheap for most companies, and I am thinking of buying from a well-reviewed one unless someone on here (USA) has any they want to sell off for cheap

DocX
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-7-2022 at 00:15

Bought some from Bubbles (post above). Came through as advertised, thank you! Aaaah I love the smell of an effective reducing agent in the morning!
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 6-7-2022 at 19:30

The original group buy that started this thread finished some time ago.
If there is interest in a new venture, then a new thread can be started.
I will unsticky and close this one.
j_sum1
Administrator
Thread Untopped
6-7-2022 at 19:30
j_sum1
Administrator
Thread Closed
6-7-2022 at 19:30
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top