Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Wich synthesis is better for HMTD
Smoker Root
Harmless

[*] posted on 29-9-2019 at 11:50
Wich synthesis is better for HMTD

Hi, I alredy made this substance before with a friend a long time ago with a friend, I seriously can't remember the synthesis. It might be because of my forgetfull memory I can't remember the synthesis. So I was searching for a reliable synthesis, so I found two that look promising. First one of darian ballard. This guy made a lot of boomb boom and he has it on video, so I can actually trust him. The downside is that his lab techniques are some times despicable, but of course that does not matter.
Link: https://m.facebook.com/stardustclub.madrid/events/?ref=page_...
Link:https://www.bitchute.com/video/cKXvFHp6whv6/
My other choice is the official sciencemadness synthesis. Which one should I choose. Or should adpat one of it?
Help please
XeonTheMGPony
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 29-9-2019 at 12:51

what are you doing with it? that would be the first question as that is what determines what would be the best process.
Smoker Root
Harmless

[*] posted on 29-9-2019 at 13:40

Quote: Originally posted by XeonTheMGPony  
what are you doing with it? that would be the first question as that is what determines what would be the best process.

My idea is to explore the science and produce small amounts (1-2g would be enough, and 5g would be the maximun I would prepare) anyway I will just scake down the procedures.
XeonTheMGPony
International Hazard

[*] posted on 29-9-2019 at 19:14

then really any method is good, try both acids out, try storing some un washed, some washed and compare the samples.
Smoker Root
Harmless

[*] posted on 5-10-2019 at 00:46

Quote: Originally posted by XeonTheMGPony  
then really any method is good, try both acids out, try storing some un washed, some washed and compare the samples.

Thanks! However I must ask, should I magnetically stirr? Since the only possible way to do it mechanically is with my hand and I think it is a lot of time
XeonTheMGPony
International Hazard

[*] posted on 5-10-2019 at 06:07

just have to stir during mixing, once fully mixed set it some where cold and dark & out of the way and come back later.

Put it in a secondary bowl too, if some thing goes wrong the polymer is a pain to clean up.

If you have a microscope, generate some at room temp, then generate some at cold temps 4c to 0c, divide these batches into 2, wash one half, leave the other unwashed then compare crystal structure and behaviors. work with very very small amounts for these experiments as spontaneous ignition risk will be very high for the unwashed samples.

I have noted that after a year power levels became weaker, this was with carefully preped and washed HMTD.

FYI 150mg will set off base charge of ETN when pressed! I used 300mg to ensure, after one year this would start to have failures to detonate pressed ETN

[Edited on 5-10-2019 by XeonTheMGPony]

Go To Top