Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Walgreens insists on spreading Covid 19
Pyro_cat
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 17-4-2020 at 23:46
Walgreens insists on spreading Covid 19

They still push people to enter a "rewards number".

Whats the point of staying six feet apart if everyone is pushed to put their face touching index fingers on that keypad for that stupid tracking marketing crap ?

Seven Eleven and CVS ended it but at Walgreens they still push people to touch the keypad or no "rewards" and sale price.

I watched the people on the line face touch then use the keypad then they ask me "rewards number" ya right nothing rewarding about catching the virus.

Get the manager to enter my number I am not touching that.

I watched people face touch then needlessly touch the keypad for that marketing bull then face touch on the way out.

Am I wrong or is it a public health hazard what they are doing ?
DraconicAcid
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-victorious.

[*] posted on 18-4-2020 at 06:03

I use my car key to punch the numbers if I have to use a pad like that.

Please remember: "Filtrate" is not a verb.
Write up your lab reports the way your instructor wants them, not the way your ex-instructor wants them.
Morgan
International Hazard

[*] posted on 18-4-2020 at 09:01

Now even coins and paper/plastic money seem archaic and risky to pass back and forth. I recall seeing women at the beach in bathing suits carrying their money in their top coming in the bar to buy a drink. Things like that might fall by the wayside.

[Edited on 18-4-2020 by Morgan]
DraconicAcid
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-victorious.

[*] posted on 18-4-2020 at 09:58

I haven't been in many stores since the plague came out, but most of them have either had signs up saying "credit or debit only" or "We accept cash, but prefer credit or debit" (usually the former).

Please remember: "Filtrate" is not a verb.
Write up your lab reports the way your instructor wants them, not the way your ex-instructor wants them.
Pyro_cat
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 18-4-2020 at 18:01

Anyone ever play with a black light and phosphorescent powder ?

I just searched it and found

"!Invisible theft detection powder will help you covertly find the thief in your midst.

Use a brush to lightly apply the powder to a surface such as a doorknob or a valuable object. When your thief touches the object, the powder transfers to the skin and remains invisible until inspected under UV light.

The Invisible Fluorescent Thief Detection Powder will glow brightly under UV light and easily identify your thief."

Its also used as rodent tracker you put it down mice and rats walk through it and you can track how they are getting into a building.

Anyway I played with this stuff and the way it spreads and gets all over after people touch it then touch other things.

Gave me a unique perspective on "high touch surfaces" and how things spread around.

IMO Walgreens knows better but just doesn't care about anything but quarterly profits.

Total dirtbags for continuing "balance rewards" unnecessary high touch surface 100s of people a day each store.

I spent $700 and got $3 back, I feels so "rewarded" lol what a joke.

[Edited on 19-4-2020 by Pyro_cat]

Go To Top