Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 15%hydrogen peroxide
cyanureeves
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 20-6-2020 at 14:53
15%hydrogen peroxide

howdy madnessers
okay so i been using a 3m dust mask since the corona outbreak.i usually spray a mask after use with alcohol after use.now i want to use peroxide so i got sallys 40 clear peroxide which is about 15% peroxide and some phosphoric acid.whether its effective or not is not really my worry now,its the dry peroxide.the bottle says do not breathe dust,dust?i thought peroxide decomposes to nothing.now i wonder if the cellulose in the mask will turn to dust and explode my face off corona virus and all.what do yall think?
stay safe beloved members!
Deathunter88
National Hazard

[*] posted on 20-6-2020 at 15:03

Nice troll. Might want to change the mask, alcohol deactivates the electrostatic charge responsible for most of the filtering.
cyanureeves
National Hazard

[*] posted on 20-6-2020 at 16:07

i'm sure my masks are more effective than most homemade masks.its mostly used for catching droplets from a loud mouth passerby not a crowded hospital ward hallway.i was just worried about anything left behind from the peroxide mix.i was really worried that the peroxide left a powder after it dried.i think sallys 40 msds is really about the powder version not the liquid type.i got 4 bottles of peroxide on the way and currently i am also looking for corona virus recipes.coronavirus/egg breakfast burritos,tossed covid salad.dead of course,i dont eat anything live.

[Edited on 6-21-2020 by cyanureeves]
Ubya
International Hazard

Mood: I'm a maddo scientisto!!!

[*] posted on 20-6-2020 at 16:40

Quote:
i was really worried that the peroxide left a powder after it dried.i think sallys 40 msds is really about the powder version not the liquid type.

you are using sodium percarbonate then, not hydrogen peroxide...

Quote:
i am also looking for corona virus recipes.coronavirus/egg breakfast burritos,tossed covid salad.dead of course,i dont eat anything live.

OK it's pretty clear you are a troll.
*this post is suspicious, i think it may deserve detritus*

---------------------------------------------------------------------
feel free to correct my grammar, or any mistakes i make
cyanureeves
National Hazard

[*] posted on 20-6-2020 at 16:58

no. my question is valid.will there be a hazardous residue left behind from 15% liquid hydrogen peroxide.the msds might be wrong but i have purchased the liquid form before when i tried to do that ammonium iron sulfate.(magenta crystals).
Eddie Current
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 21-6-2020 at 00:12

Is there anything wrong with steam, and then drying in direct sunlight?
B(a)P
International Hazard

Mood: Festive

[*] posted on 21-6-2020 at 01:19

Your initial question is valid, but what is this?

Quote: Originally posted by cyanureeves  
and currently i am also looking for corona virus recipes.coronavirus/egg breakfast burritos,tossed covid salad.dead of course,i dont eat anything live.

[Edited on 6-21-2020 by cyanureeves]
Eddie Current
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 21-6-2020 at 04:01

.....i am also looking for corona virus recipes.coronavirus/egg breakfast burritos,tossed covid salad.dead of course,i dont eat anything live.

There is actually method in this madness. The ingestion of Sars-CoV-2 proteins can be uptaken by Peyer's Patches resulting in the manufacture of epitopes. ;)
Ubya
International Hazard

Mood: I'm a maddo scientisto!!!

[*] posted on 21-6-2020 at 06:06

Quote: Originally posted by Eddie Current  
.....i am also looking for corona virus recipes.coronavirus/egg breakfast burritos,tossed covid salad.dead of course,i dont eat anything live.

There is actually method in this madness. The ingestion of Sars-CoV-2 proteins can be uptaken by Peyer's Patches resulting in the manufacture of epitopes. ;)

an epitope is the piece of a molecule/protein recognized by the immune system, we don't manufacture epitopes, we manifacture antibodies that recognize epitopes.

Facebook pages are not a valid source of information

feel free to correct my grammar, or any mistakes i make
cyanureeves
National Hazard

[*] posted on 21-6-2020 at 06:42

i been doing quick cleaning as i have to run to store constantly for me and an elderly.i didnt want to spend a lot of time washing or sterilizing the masks i own(5).i have been using alcohol or 3% peroxide.last night i really soaked the masks good and they dried quick but when i put one on it burned the hell out of my nose for a good minute.later i burped and a waft of bleach smell bursts out my nose.i decided to wash the masks with laundry soap.i have been using the masks as simple protection like most everyone out here along with distancing. i dont work and dont stick around stores for long,no one visits my home either.i just use the mask to block particulates and not really trap.i hope!
Eddie Current
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 21-6-2020 at 13:04

Quote: Originally posted by Ubya  
Quote: Originally posted by Eddie Current  

an epitope is the piece of a molecule/protein recognized by the immune system, we don't manufacture epitopes, we manifacture antibodies that recognize epitopes.

Facebook pages are not a valid source of information

AB manufacture, via Peyers Patches in this example, is the obvious implication in order for epitopes to exist (be manufactured).

Enjoy your facebook touche moment anyway.

Go To Top