Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Have fun july 4th
Pyro_cat
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 26-6-2020 at 09:59
Have fun july 4th

Still no safer way to win boom contests with people in the distance then oxy acetylene.

You never have to be near it. Even you-tube didn't take down beyond the press setting it off with a long ass tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k-WXsado8s&feature=yout...

That channel was fun but they dumbed it down a
lot.

IMO to much clowning around with those characters "sons of explosions"

Lost respect for that channel.

Pyro_cat
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11-7-2020 at 19:22

Well did you all have fun ?

Everyone loved my show. Just got a compliment about 15 minutes ago and its a week later.

Tell you guys a funny ass thing you can do.

You got all your real booms crackles rockets colors and sparks going off but their is a funny ass way to cheat a little.

Get a PA speaker and a decent amp and play fireworks sounds.

Whistlers and especially videos of Saturn missiles with a 200 watt amp and a PA speaker is IMO loader then the real thing.

Thinking playing the sound of fireworks on a real nice professional DJ equipment in asshole states where fireworks are illegal would be the funniest shit ever. Who could really tell the difference ?

Did a forth in an asshole state one year. we got hassled.

No, officer I wasn't lighting anything, fireworks that are illegal in this state but its July forth so we were just watching them on Youtube and just listening on the stereo. Want to hear some ?

And please go tell that one neighbor that always has to ruin fun stop being such a party pooper and harassing us. Its ONE day a year.

My state its legal and this year was pretty good.

We rocked this place.
mackolol
Hazard to Others

Mood: Funky

[*] posted on 12-7-2020 at 02:31

Quote: Originally posted by Pyro_cat  

Get a PA speaker and a decent amp and play fireworks sounds.

Whistlers and especially videos of Saturn missiles with a 200 watt amp and a PA speaker is IMO loader then the real thing.

Thinking playing the sound of fireworks on a real nice professional DJ equipment in asshole states where fireworks are illegal would be the funniest shit ever. Who could really tell the difference ?

Oh man, funny thing indeed, must try this, but would it really be louder than the real thing. I bet if I blowed up 1kg of RDX no speaker would beat it.

Go To Top