Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5
Author: Subject: Rare and hard to obtain chemicals for sale
FrenchChemist
Harmless

[*] posted on 29-1-2021 at 12:19

Of course I mentioned that, but so many people have referred to my questions that were directed at you. Only you.

Fyndium - do you live in the country where the author lives ??

If not, there is no point in comparing different countries, each has a different law. Except for a few common elements.

chemiship1978 - you have the capital of this country in your nickname from your e-mail address, you import products from this country and you tell me that to buy phenylacetic acid you do not need special registration ?? at a value above 1kg ??

Of course you don't have and you never will. And if you ever will buy legally - oh boy, hope you keep your customers informed.

Curiosity won - forgive me for these questions, but I wanted to be sure of your words.
Complete nonsense.

Please do not defend the clients - it is logical that you will stand up for them so I do not expect honesty. If you sell them reagents, they are probably adults and they will do well without you.

That's all I have to add on this topic. Have fun boys.
arkoma
Redneck Overlord

Mood: украї́нська

[*] posted on 30-1-2021 at 01:13

Quote: Originally posted by FrenchChemist  
Of course I mentioned that, but so many people have referred to my questions that were directed at you. Only you.

Fyndium - do you live in the country where the author lives ??

If not, there is no point in comparing different countries, each has a different law. Except for a few common elements.

chemiship1978 - you have the capital of this country in your nickname from your e-mail address, you import products from this country and you tell me that to buy phenylacetic acid you do not need special registration ?? at a value above 1kg ??

Of course you don't have and you never will. And if you ever will buy legally - oh boy, hope you keep your customers informed.

Curiosity won - forgive me for these questions, but I wanted to be sure of your words.
Complete nonsense.

Please do not defend the clients - it is logical that you will stand up for them so I do not expect honesty. If you sell them reagents, they are probably adults and they will do well without you.

That's all I have to add on this topic. Have fun boys.

[blank][blank] up [blank]

"We believe the knowledge and cultural heritage of mankind should be accessible to all people around the world, regardless of their wealth, social status, nationality, citizenship, etc" z-lib

zed
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-repentant Sith Lord

[*] posted on 30-1-2021 at 04:56

I'm in the U.S.A.. There are very few reagents that are actually illegal to possess. Even for some of those; possession without illicit intent, is not a problem.

Now, selling list I reagents, requires a permit. And, even with a permit, knowingly selling listed reagents destined for clandestine purposes, is a big no-no..

But, beyond those limitations; most transactions are legal.

I have no special permits, other than cash.

A licensed seller, offered me 500 grams of LiAlH4 this week. Tempting, but I try to avoid working with it.

I can buy barrels of Concentrated Sulfuric acid, if I want it. And countless explosives precursors are just a mouse click away.

In my jurisdiction, all "Pot" products are legal, and legal to manufacture... But, not legal to manufacture in residential neighborhoods, like mine. Too many buildings have been destroyed, by solvent detonations.

Might I suggest that folks that are not blatantly menacing the health of the public in serious ways, be left well enough alone?

The planet has bigger problems right now.

[Edited on 30-1-2021 by zed]
arkoma
Redneck Overlord

[*] posted on 30-1-2021 at 15:24

well said zed

"We believe the knowledge and cultural heritage of mankind should be accessible to all people around the world, regardless of their wealth, social status, nationality, citizenship, etc" z-lib

Tellurium
Hazard to Self

Mood: smelly

[*] posted on 24-2-2021 at 17:37

I can absolutely recommend this seller. Fast communication, good prices and proper packaging!

Schleimsäure
Hazard to Others

Mood: Probably

[*] posted on 26-2-2021 at 11:42

Another satisfying order, well packed and timely too.
katyushaslab
Hazard to Self

Mood: precipitating

[*] posted on 26-2-2021 at 12:15

Just got my order, extremely satisfying. Package survived our postal service without any issues. Friendly guy, was able to hook me up with some stuff I was having issues sourcing. Will be ordering again.
Fyndium
International Hazard

[*] posted on 26-2-2021 at 14:49

I wonder if anyone's ever came up with a reagent that this guy wasn't able to source. Just out of curiosity.

Of course, except the obvious ones that are restricted.
ChemichaelRXN
Hazard to Others

Mood: Universal Eye

[*] posted on 1-3-2021 at 12:51

Great supplier, thank you for the order! Received well in Canada.

Highly recommend and will order more compounds soon.

You are the same perception looking out, from the same elements around the universe.

You are everything to be anything to begin with.

Https://you-are.space
Https://syntharise.com
enlight
Harmless

Mood: dephlogisticated

[*] posted on 30-3-2021 at 02:43

I can't recommend this guy enough! Everything was received to North America roughly two weeks from the shipment date, which is great considering the method and time period (COVID) in which it was shipped.

I am pleased with the order, and was quite ecstatic to see that everything arrived in one piece. If you ever have trouble tracking down reagents, I would consider giving chemship a try!
Mateo_swe
National Hazard

[*] posted on 2-4-2021 at 06:34

I bought a very much needed 2.5L bottle of hi-quality diethyl ether from chemship1978 and it has now been delivered.
It was very well packed in the box and delivery was quick and without any problems.
My experience with chemship1978 was all positive and i would use his services again if needed.
Thanks for the ether.
itsallgoodjames
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-4-2021 at 15:53

Nitric acid arrived to Canada safe and sound. Highly recommended. Will likely buy again.

20210406_193748.jpg - 1.6MB

Nuclear physics is neat. It's a shame it's so regulated...

Now that I think about it, that's probably a good thing. Still annoying though.
njl
National Hazard

Mood: ambivalent

[*] posted on 6-4-2021 at 16:36

Just ordered some NaN3. Hopefully will arrive in the next ~3 weeks.

Reflux condenser?? I barely know her!
Fery
National Hazard

[*] posted on 8-4-2021 at 02:47

Another good trade with chemship1978. Whatever is your primary job, I wish you better life from this hobby job incomes. Or even better, expand more in this yet side job and do in your life things you always wanted to do, things in which you are excellent.

IMG_20210408_105047_6_sm.jpg - 43kB IMG_20210408_105538_3_sm.jpg - 46kB IMG_20210408_105812_5_sm.jpg - 44kB IMG_20210408_110656_3_sm.jpg - 43kB IMG_20210408_122723_8_sm.jpg - 56kB

Benignium
Hazard to Others

Mood: Quasi-catatonic

[*] posted on 14-4-2021 at 08:54

Another superbly packed and flawlessly delivered order, thank you!

Cou
National Hazard

Mood: Mad Scientist

[*] posted on 14-4-2021 at 11:04

sticky this

my youtube channel, organic chemistry videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0qzaRyHxLUOExwagKStYHw
arkoma
Redneck Overlord

[*] posted on 15-4-2021 at 17:27

Ordered a small, collectible qty of reagent from Chemship, and got it today. Packed well, a nice "neutral", but still honest customs declaration and a stamp that I can save instead of a meter strip.

Took 20 days from the Post Marked date from Krakow to central U.S. <<<< time provided for informational purposes to others here in the US that order.

Thanks.

njl
National Hazard

Mood: ambivalent

[*] posted on 26-4-2021 at 19:17

Fast replies, good prices, reliable shipping. :D

Reflux condenser?? I barely know her!
xxxhibition
Harmless

[*] posted on 3-5-2021 at 05:11

I can absolutely recommend this seller.
Would buy again.
Thank you chemship:D
Keras
National Hazard

[*] posted on 4-5-2021 at 07:05

Chempur are really good suppliers anyway. I'd rather buy any good from them than spare a few euros and order manky stuff from China.
FrenchChemist
Harmless

[*] posted on 4-5-2021 at 07:28

Quote: Originally posted by Keras  
Chempur are really good suppliers anyway. I'd rather buy any good from them than spare a few euros and order manky stuff from China.

Chempur which chemiship1978 uses as a source (judging by the photos), a lot of its reagents are sourced from China.
As for example red phosphorus, 4 years ago, when ordering from chempur (100 g), I received a certificate of origin where China was a producer.
Keras
National Hazard

[*] posted on 4-5-2021 at 07:43

Chempur which chemiship1978 uses as a source (judging by the photos), a lot of its reagents are sourced from China.
As for example red phosphorus, 4 years ago, when ordering from chempur (100 g), I received a certificate of origin where China was a producer.

Lol. Was at least the phosphorus pure?
I mean, if it’s produced in China but has the quality properly assayed by a European company, then it’s okay I think? As I understand it, phosphorus fabrication is seldom undertaken by chemical companies anyways. It’s more like mining and metallurgy, since it is extracted from phosphate rocks. So, I mean, it doesn’t really surprise me.
FrenchChemist
Harmless

[*] posted on 4-5-2021 at 07:51

Quote: Originally posted by Keras  

Lol. Was at least the phosphorus pure?
I mean, if it’s produced in China but has the quality properly assayed by a European company, then it’s okay I think? As I understand it, phosphorus fabrication is seldom undertaken by chemical companies anyways. It’s more like mining and metallurgy, since it is extracted from phosphate rocks. So, I mean, it doesn’t really surprise me.

from what I remember + -97%

who knows how many more products are imported directly from China and how many are their own chempur production
Keras
National Hazard

[*] posted on 4-5-2021 at 08:11

from what I remember + -97%
who knows how many more products are imported directly from China and how many are their own chempur production

I suppose they manufacture most of the organic products. Pure elements they probably source from elsewhere. You can’t expect a chemical company to produce aluminium, for example. That’s a whole different know-how and industry.

[Edited on 4-5-2021 by Keras]
Fyndium
International Hazard

[*] posted on 4-5-2021 at 09:01

Many chemical suppliers make only selected of their own chemicals. They source any stuff that is available, and either repack it directly or refine it to higher grade. Rest is made, if it is in their catalogue, like Sigma and others do, and they also have subcontractors that produce stuff.

Also, industrial scale production is not the same as technical grade, for example glacial acetic acid is produced in very high purity from large facilities, and many smaller companies simply repack that stuff. I sourced my GAA and 98% SA out of interest and found that they trace back to large facilities that produce them by MT. There they are loaded into bulk cargo ships, railway tankers and delivered, possibly to other side of the world, and finally sold as bulk byop(bring your own pump) or packed into IBC, barrel, canister, and someone will also bottle them.

Phosphorus is likely sourced from a company that produces either military or food grade or both of phosphorus, and their different forms. Food-grade phosphorus is made by distilling elemental P, and reacting it to form phosphoric acid. So, the facility produces elemental P, phosphorous pentoxide and phosphoric acid, possibly in different variations. That stuff they may either refine themselves or sell to someone who forms it into red phosphorus.
 Pages:  1    3    5

Go To Top