Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  18    20
Author: Subject: Science equipment looking for a home
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

[*] posted on 8-2-2017 at 20:26

Someone asked me about Rotovap parts, here are some examples of steam ducts and stopcocks that I have.

DSCN9062.JPG - 1.5MB
Alzador
Harmless

[*] posted on 21-2-2017 at 02:10

Hi!

Would anyone have a hot plate stirrer for sale located in the EU? I can only find shitty ones on ebay for reasonable prices, thought I'd ask here?

Thanks!
ElizabethGreene
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 4-3-2017 at 12:08

I got an email from GovDeals today, a Uni in Bloomington Indiana is selling a pallet load of RotoVaps and some other stuff as surplus:

Link: https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemID=5450&...

I'd buy the lot, but 500Km is a loong drive each way.

My Journal has moved to http://extraparts.info
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

[*] posted on 4-3-2017 at 19:35

If anyone wants to buy the lot, I have the glassware and most other pieces to make them whole again. I would be happy to swap glassware for more hardware parts, as the R-111 is my favorite type, and the model I have the most parts for. Being near there would help, as shipping is a pain.
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

[*] posted on 17-3-2017 at 17:00

I have a lot of volumetric pipettes still here, from 1 ml to 50 or 100 ml, literally boxes of them, all mixed up. If anyone is interested in buying an assortment, by the pound, I can make sure it contains some of each size or more of one if you prefer. They are long, thin and fragile, so shipping one is tough, likely would just cram a long box or mailing tube full of them, and presume that a few will break, rather than bubblewrap each individually. I am happy to make a deal, I need to clean out some space.

I also have some various sized Pyrex baking dishes (not sure which are real borosilicate and which aren't, that is a crap shoot) that were used years ago as secondary containment for chemicals and solvents, so not ideal for cooking in, but great for lab work or making a lab lasagna. My space is filling with more books, so I need to clear some glassware. I would sell most dishes for a buck or two, plus shipping, or throw the into any other order free if you pay the extra shipping costs, as they weigh a pound or two.
JJay
International Hazard

Mood: experimental

[*] posted on 17-3-2017 at 19:03

LoL, I make lab ramen on occasion but I don't think I have ever had a lab lasagna. I definitely need some volumetric pipettes....

Check out my new YouTube channel: Extreme Red Cabbage
 Pages:  1  ..  18    20

Go To Top