Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Elemental Scientific Lab Supplies Auctions
enlight
Harmless

Mood: dephlogisticated

[*] posted on 20-3-2021 at 04:24

Is Elemental Scientific online? I can't reach the web page. Keeps giving me a 404 error.
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 20-3-2021 at 04:57

These current threads will help you.

https://www.sciencemadness.org/whisper/viewthread.php?tid=15...
https://www.sciencemadness.org/whisper/viewthread.php?tid=15...

tomholm
Owner of BME Lab and Science and Elemental Scientific

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 20-3-2021 at 15:16
Elemental Scientific Lab Supplies Auctions

Elemental Scientific Auction

Lab Supplies and Equipment Liquidation Auction

Elemental Scientific and BME Lab and Science

Sorry, I've been having trouble with my postings. Here is the information that I wanted to provide to you.

BME Lab and Science and Elemental Scientific are closing their retail store and online website that sold lab supplies and lab equipment. This change will allow us to focus our resources on providing repair and calibration services to our many wonderful and loyal customers, as well as, build our new business, Green Science Solutions, that distributes new, sustainable cleaning and disinfecting technologies and services. (If you haven't been to our web site, www.greensciencesolutions.com, please check us out. There are a lot of great products coming on the market as a result of the pandemic.) We are all about how to effectively clean and disinfect without using strong, harmful chemicals. -- And, yes, we do know a thing or two about harmful chemicals!

As a result, we are clearing our warehouse and auctioning a large amount of lab supplies, including glassware, clamps, used equipment and more! Most of the lab glassware and hardware items are new, never used. We will also have an assortment of used, unique glassware. Much of the lab equipment is used, but fully tested and functioning.

Bids can be placed through the online auction platform K-Bid Auctions .

This will be your last and only opportunity to purchase these items, so please check out our auction today! To avoid confusion, we have removed these products from our Elemental Scientific website during this auction.

Thank you,
Tom Holm
President

tomholm
Owner of BME Lab and Science and Elemental Scientific

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 7-4-2021 at 19:03
2nd Auction

Hi All,

Here is the link to the second of the BME/Elemental Scientific Auctions. Thanks so much for looking at what's there. More to come.

2nd K-Bid Auction

Go To Top