Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Krytox (Per)fluorinated Lubricants Sought
MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

Mood: Suspicious

[*] posted on 20-12-2021 at 12:51
Krytox (Per)fluorinated Lubricants Sought

I was trying to see if someone had a used tube of GPL-205 or similar (really any perfluorinated lube will work, even oils) lube that they’d be willing to get rid of. I’m just trying to find a better deal than eBay since my budget is pretty low and figured someone on here might be willing to lend a hand. If you have it, just name your price with shipping (U2U me).

I have bought and sold many things on this forum in the past, btw. The distant past now that I think about it. Wow.

Thanks!

"There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry ... There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors. ... We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it and that the only way to detect it is to be free to inquire. And we know that as long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress." -J. Robert Oppenheimer
macckone
International Hazard

Mood: Electrical

[*] posted on 20-12-2021 at 14:22

Not sure if this helps but you can by high temp vaccum grease at most auto parts stores.
It is around $7. Most are silicone based but might help.
If you have to have fluorinated grease, you could try ptfe plumbers paste, it is reasonably priced and might work but I have never used it.
While I have used the grease from auto parts stores and it works for most things.

Go To Top