Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Rare catalyst, reagents and ultrra oure metal powders for sale
OrganicGuy
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-12-2022 at 18:33
Rare catalyst, reagents and ultrra oure metal powders for sale

*** FOR SALE ***
I have Paypal (which I strongly dislike), however I give 5% discount and free shipping within EU if you pay by bankwire (I have Revolut Bank).

* all substances are fully legal in the European Union
* Shipping from Copenhagen
* shipping cost €15 to €28
* Minimum order 200 euros
* I don't ship to USA, under no circumstances!!!
* All stuff is comparable to Reagent / Laboratory / for synthesis grades. Nothing is cheap Industrial / Tech grade, everything is medium grade to higher medium (I never sell China crap)
* No refunds, I know what I sell and where it comes from.
* Before money transfer I will provide any pictures buyer ask for
* I'm responsible until the first scanning in the final destination country, if customs in your country snatch it then I won't refund money or re-ship
* f2f is okay if larger deals +1000 euros
* any comments about scam and I block immediately (fed up with jealous haters, I've been around for 15 yrs and tons of people knows me)

ALL REAGETS MADE IN INDIA BY A MAJOR MANUFACTURER (800 employees), IF NOT THEN I MAKE A SIDE NOTE
Sodium cyanoborohydride 95% --- stock 820 gr, sell for €350 (all or nothing)
Sodium triacetoxyborohydride 97% --- stock 6200 gr, sell for €100 per 500 gr
Palladium on Charcoal 10% --- stock 48 gr, €17 per gram
2-amino-5-chlorobenzophenone --- stock 1630 gr, €125 per 500 gr --- made in Spain, Pharma grade "for synthesis, extra pure 99%"
2-amino-5-fluorobenzophenone --- stock 54 gr, sell for €100
2-bromo-4-methylpropiopnenone --- stock 2300 gr, €300 per 500 gr, ultra pure +99%, recrystallized 4x, fresh batch Dec. 22nd, has no green stains, home made by chemist in Denmark

CAS 16251-45-9, --- €200 per 100 gr,
This is the dextro form (4S,5R)-(-)-4-methyl-5-phenyl-2-oxazolidinone, extremely hard to find, three manufacturers in the world and they sell 2.5kg for $1100/kg.

ULTRA PURE METALS FROM UNIVERISTY LABORATORY
Carbonyl iron powder 99.95% --- huge stock, €65 per kilogram
Aluminum grit 0.5-1.75 mm 99.925% pure --- huge stock, €75 per kilogram
* this purity in aluminum is hard to find and costly. When you make Al/Hg
with this you will never again buy anything else. It's superior
Samarium metal, dendritic ultra pure crystal 99.995% --- €80 per 100 gr, €700/1kg
* shipped from USA, California University stuff. Samarium diiodide is a
fantastic reducing agent and simple to make

I answer only PM
Fery
National Hazard

[*] posted on 24-12-2022 at 00:10

Quote: Originally posted by OrganicGuy  
2-bromo-4-methylpropiopnenone --- stock 2300 gr, €300 per 500 gr, ultra pure +99%, recrystallized 4x, fresh batch Dec. 22nd, has no green stains, home made by chemist in Denmark

you are quite brave when offering here mephedrone precursor, such amounts, and even home made...
this forum is here for chemistry, not illegal activities

Samarium metal, dendritic ultra pure crystal 99.995% --- €80 per 100 gr, €700/1kg

10% Pd/C costed me 10000 CZK = 400 EUR / 100 g that is 4 EUR / 1 g that is more than 4x cheaper than your, I already did successfully 1 hydrogenation reaction of double bond, 1 dehydrogenation reaction into aromatic compound, so I can guarantee its activity, the seller offers it in an auction server, so I contacted him and bought it cheaper directly from him (without fees for the auction server) https://aukro.cz/katalyzator-10-pd-na-c-100-g-7017558480
Sm 99,9% (so somewhat less purity than your) costed me 150 EUR / 1 kg which is again more than 4x cheaper than your, I've bought it more than 1 year ago, the seller has it still in stock: https://onyxmet.pl/index.php?route=product/product&path=...
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 24-12-2022 at 03:04

Quote: Originally posted by Fery  

you are quite brave when offering here mephedrone precursor, such amounts, and even home made...
this forum is here for chemistry, not illegal activities [...]

@OrganicGuy: It is somewhat hard for me to assess whether some of your organic chemicals are straight drug-precursors, or not. But if this indeed is the case, then I will have to remove this offer from sciencemadness. We do not want this to be a place for trade in precursors for illegal drugs! So, please explain to me. If others, who are more into organic chemistry, or even into pharmaceuticals, can enlighten me, then that would be helpful also.

I welcome people, who can offer interesting reagents for home scientists, and as we all know, there are a few people, who do so succesfully and who have many interesting things for the science enthusiasts. If your offer also finds a place in (legit) organic home chemistry, then that is fine to me.

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
OrganicGuy
Harmless

[*] posted on 27-12-2022 at 12:07

Shall everyone here be judged by everyone's morals, then we would have a big time problem in this forum. I suggest you mind your own business if you're not interested buying anything, all I offer here is fully legal where I am at and I won't ship to any country where it's illegal to be in possesion of the substance ordered. I follow the law, and i don't care at all about the moral of people I don't even know who they are (like you for example)

10% Pd/C costed me 10000 CZK = 400 EUR / 100 g that is 4 EUR / 1 g that is more than 4x cheaper than your, I already did successfully 1 hydrogenation reaction of double bond, 1 dehydrogenation reaction into aromatic compound, so I can guarantee its activity, the seller offers it in an auction server, so I contacted him and bought it cheaper directly from him (without fees for the auction server) https://aukro.cz/katalyzator-10-pd-na-c-100-g-7017558480
Sm 99,9% (so somewhat less purity than your) costed me 150 EUR / 1 kg which is again more than 4x cheaper than your, I've bought it more than 1 year ago, the seller has it still in stock: https://onyxmet.pl/index.php?route=product/product&path=...
student
Harmless

Mood: Full of Love

[*] posted on 27-12-2022 at 13:25

I get how 4-methylpropiophenone would be a good precursor for mephedrone, but how does the 2-bromo help?
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 27-12-2022 at 17:28

The 4'-methyl is on the aromatic ring, but the 2-bromo is on the side chain. One step to mephedrone. Likely a controlled or watched compound, but not sure myself. Might take a lot of explaining if found in your lab.
Organikum
resurrected

Mood: busy and in love

[*] posted on 28-12-2022 at 06:25

Quote: Originally posted by Dr.Bob  
The 4'-methyl is on the aromatic ring, but the 2-bromo is on the side chain. One step to mephedrone. Likely a controlled or watched compound, but not sure myself. Might take a lot of explaining if found in your lab.

He stated correctly that everything he offers is legal in the EU, this includes the bromopropiophenone after my best of knowledge. And sure this is the direct precursor to mephedrone but methylamine is far from being the only possible Substituent so what? Plenty of other options too. And its really common, not long ago it was sold on Amazon by S3. As maybe drug precursor I find this twisted brother of 4-MAR far more intriguing to be honest....

People must know the laws of the country they dwell in, sellers cannot be expected to do this for everybody. And anyways, it is not 25 kg drums he offers together with "special line shipment" and it is just one of many items, not to talk about overpriced.

Besides the prices being a bit steep, I personally prefer to deal with people with a more relaxed attitude when buying chems, actually my favorite fully legal chem shops, namely S3 and labdiscounter are much more relaxed then Organic Guy....

@Fery: Thanks for the Pd/C 10% link, thats something I was interested in for quite some time now.

[Edited on 28-12-2022 by Organikum]

Irgendwas is ja immer
Fery
National Hazard

[*] posted on 1-1-2023 at 09:33

Organicum, you are in EU, I can buy some for you or share from which I have. I can give you email to the seller, but he sells only in my country, not abroad. Nobody was interested in the auction, he did not sell anything that way. So after the auction I contacted him directly. You can save some money that way, the seller does not have to pay fees for the auction server so the price is lower. I've bought from him various reagents maybe more than 50 times already. I tested the catalyst activity already twice with success. He offered me initially small sample to test but I refused and bought it directly.
Kevlar
Harmless

[*] posted on 5-2-2024 at 03:28
Sodium cyanoborohydride aquirement?

Hi, for the first time ever.

I'm stuck in the Uk struggling to get NaBh3Cn, I can buy NaBh4 from a few places in UK no problem. But need the more selective cyanohydride for the synthesis I want to do.

Just want to say how much I love this forum!
Kevlar
Harmless

[*] posted on 8-2-2024 at 06:40

Never mind I've managed to aquire this from China, 100g for $131 Inc the shipping.

Sir_Gawain
Hazard to Others

Mood: Yes.

[*] posted on 8-2-2024 at 21:02

Welcome to the forum!

“Alchemy is trying to turn things yellow; chemistry is trying to avoid things turning yellow.” -Tom deP.

Go To Top