Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Any firearm owners here?
IndependentBoffin
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6-6-2011 at 08:13
Any firearm owners here?

Sorry guys for being horrible with post replies, U2Us and emails.

As you can see from my picture and video below I have been quite busy with a new invention of mine :D. During tests we got a headshot at 20m with the device; the max range is about 45m with a SS109 5.56x45mm cartridge.

I can now sell muzzle attachments (currently sized for 22mm outer diameter NATO flash eliminators) that turn otherwise lethal mil spec SS109 5.56x45mm (with a hardened steel armour piercing core) into less-than-lethal beanbag rounds.

It is currently OK for your use as a precaution against negligent discharge - sort of like a breech flag. Certification for use by police and military forces in a less-than-lethal is ongoing...in the UK anyway. The Bahrainis or Syrians may be more relaxed about such certification requirements :o

This invention is currently on sale for GBP£50 and weighs 150g. Now every soldier/armed police officer with an otherwise lethal weapon using FMJ/ball/AP ammo can have less-than-lethal capability without a bespoke weapon + ammo. I ship worldwide, and all order sizes will be entertained.

Because this is for forum matters, I am offering a 5% discount to Sciencemadness members ;)

ltl_attached_small.jpg - 281kB

Video:
www.noveldefence.com/downloads/ltl_test6_20110603.mp4

I can sell the following:
1) Various high purity non-ferrous metals - Ni, Co, Ta, Zr, Mo, Ti, Nb.
2) Alkex para-aramid Korean Kevlar analogue fabric (about 50% Du Pont's prices)
3) NdFeB magnets
4) High purity technical ceramics
Polverone
Now celebrating 21 years of madness

Mood: Waiting for spring

[*] posted on 6-6-2011 at 08:36

Hi IndependentBoffin,

I have enjoyed many of your posts, and it looks like you are in an interesting line of work, but Sciencemadness is not an appropriate venue for offering weapons (even non-lethal ones).

PGP Key and corresponding e-mail address
Polverone
Now celebrating 21 years of madness
Thread Closed
6-6-2011 at 08:37

Go To Top