Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: help!~~about a paper
ZHANGNIUBI
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-7-2011 at 09:53
help!~~about a paper

an improved synthesis of 3,6-diamino-1,2,4,5-tetrazine.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jhet.5570270717/a...
I recently found that LAX-112 is a very good explosive, but LAX-112 is hard to synthsize. This paper gives a new and feasible way to make LAX-112, which I think may be helpful for me. but I cant download it..so sad..so, my friends, can you guys help download this paper?
if so,,thank you very much!!
solo
International Hazard

Mood: ....getting old and drowning in a sea of knowledge

[*] posted on 7-7-2011 at 10:40

.....there is a Reference wanted thread , where requests are made, but perhaps you are not allowed there......solo

An improved synthesis of 3,6-diamino-1,2,4,5-tetrazine. I
Michael D. Coburn, Donald G. Ott
Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry
1990, Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1941–1945,
DOI: 10.1002/jhet.5570270717

Attachment: An improved synthesis of 3,6-diamino-1,2,4,5-tetrazine. I.pdf (578kB)
This file has been downloaded 1239 times

It's better to die on your feet, than live on your knees....Emiliano Zapata.
AndersHoveland
Hazard to Other Members, due to repeated speculation and posting of untested highly dangerous procedures!

[*] posted on 7-7-2011 at 17:27

It turned out that the actual measured performance of LAX-112 was much lower than the original calculations. Although LAX-112 has plenty of nitrogen and has two amino groups with which to form a double salt, all the carbon-nitrogen bonds are not ideal, and the aromatic ring is also unusually stable, which takes away from power.

I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people...I'm just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.
ZHANGNIUBI
Harmless

[*] posted on 7-7-2011 at 18:22

Quote: Originally posted by AndersHoveland  
It turned out that the actual measured performance of LAX-112 was much lower than the original calculations. Although LAX-112 has plenty of nitrogen and has two amino groups with which to form a double salt, all the carbon-nitrogen bonds are not ideal, and the aromatic ring is also unusually stable, which takes away from power.

yes,you are right. I have a paper(Chinese)which tested almost every tetrazine explosive and found that most of them were overestimated...some are powerful but sensitive ,some are insensitive but have low performance. here is the paper http://www.docin.com/p-118706384.html (P53 is the data) 7776m/s when density is 1.711(97%LAX-112).

But LAX-112 is relatively successful when comparing with its peers..if the synthsis is feasible for a personal lab, I still want to have a try.

and thank you all for helping me so much!

Go To Top