Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: holmes1880 begs to be banned, and gets his wish
AndersHoveland
Hazard to Other Members, due to repeated speculation and posting of untested highly dangerous procedures!

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3-8-2011 at 18:35
holmes1880 begs to be banned, and gets his wish

Apparently someone holds some serious enmity towards Rosco Bodine. The poster either apparently does not feel free to openly discuss their grievances in this forum, or perhaps prefers to spitefully express their loathing disdain off site.
http://sciencemadness.wordpress.com/2010/12/17/rosco_bodine/

Is there any more animosity lurking below the surface in Science Madness?

[Edited on 4-8-2011 by AndersHoveland]

I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people...I'm just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.
Bot0nist
International Hazard

Mood: Streching my cotyledons.

[*] posted on 3-8-2011 at 18:46

Hehe, total drama island over there. It's like middle school.

U.T.F.S.E. and learn the joys of autodidacticism!

Don't judge each day only by the harvest you reap, but also by the seeds you sow.
Rosco Bodine
Banned

Mood: analytical

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 14:23

Regular einstein kiddies do so love to play games don't they. I am not nor do I claim to be temperamentally suited for babysitting kewls, or for the futile duty of trying to convince every smartass know-it-all self-appointed or delusional "expert" that just maybe they don't know nearly so much as they may think they know.

I was handed a moderators broom to sweep up some litter of posts which should be circular filed in detritus, so I did that. And a turd that got flushed down the toilet by the forum administrator is now a floatie bobbing up in the downriver of cyberspace, with misdirected and false railings at me for my somehow not measuring up to their expectations. Don't expect too much from me and I'll try hard not to disappoint you. Maybe sometimes you get what you pay for. Now I'll try to bear up somehow under the strain of having been such a disappointment and failure. Maybe somebody out there should get a clue and get a life. This is a science forum about "technical arts" not a social blog where dullard kiddies should gather to "play in traffic" with their bogus ideas of "science" which knows no equations, no references, and generally shows no recognizable resemblance in thought or method or terminology to anything "scientific".

So somebody got banned for overstepping their limits and acting insane and troublesome , well boo hoo .....let's all just have ourselves a good cry about the departed, ... remembering we simply must try to bear up somehow and carry on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfLv11PgZSQ Carry On

[Edited on 5-8-2011 by Rosco Bodine]
holmes1880
dushbag

Mood: Egregious

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 15:06

This is the old edition of Rosco Bodine vs. The Internet. :D Speaking of equations and references, you never use them yourself outside of chemical synthesis threads. It can be annoying cause it seems like you're trolling. Whatever, Rosco.

The time is not enough.
Rosco Bodine
Banned

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 15:21

Yeah I think the other day you said something similar about how I don't post references, unaware apparently that in the twenty-four hours preceding your complaint that I don't post references, I had posted seven different references in another thread.
holmes1880
dushbag

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 17:10

Like I said, "you never use them yourself outside of chemical synthesis threads". I didn't say you never cite your information.

The time is not enough.
Rosco Bodine
Banned

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 19:05

holmes1880 = dawson01912 + two weeks and re-registration

Take your malicious blog and shove it up your ass.
Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 19:23

Dude im pretty sure you have absolutely no idea what information posted on this site is accredited to Rosco and given that you really had time to write a hate blog Im also pretty sure that you are still in high school. Rosco is correct for attempting to keep non theoretical discussion of basic primaries out of young children hands before they lose them. Be pissed all you want but denying you the information you seek quite possibly saved your life and in return to show your utter lack of responsibility which would have lead to your undoing you post a hate blog about him and the rest of this site only to re-register shortly after.....

Dude you just suck all around homie!

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
Bot0nist
International Hazard

Mood: Streching my cotyledons.

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 19:46

Quote:
"holmes1880 = dawson01912 + two weeks and re-registration
Take your malicious blog and shove it up your ass."

So, so sad if that's true. I read some of dawson's old posts. He was irresponsibly delusional about energetics and safety. And holmes1880 has seemed a bit of a troll with his muck racking and desire to flame. If dawson made the hate site, and dawson = holmes then that is pretty pathetic to say the things he said about SM and then still be a part of the community by being an active member.

And why is Anders Hoveland spamming the link to the hate site all over around here. Is there a connection?

It is all sad to me. So much to be learned, so much actual science here, and you all want is to flame and and bicker like children. Why? Personal grudges against little rectangles filled with text? And to take the time to make a hate site... Somebody needs to get a life.

U.T.F.S.E. and learn the joys of autodidacticism!

Don't judge each day only by the harvest you reap, but also by the seeds you sow.
holmes1880
dushbag

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 20:49

Quote: Originally posted by Rosco Bodine  
holmes1880 = dawson01912 + two weeks and re-registration

Take your malicious blog and shove it up your ass.

I've been hearing this shit from you since when I joined you were already a full-on crap of a moderator and unless you have proof, shut it.

@Sedit
B____h, please.

@Bot0nist
Calm down, noobs. You are posting in a topic that has no relevance to you. You weren't even around when Bodine was a moderator.

EDIT: I just posted on that blog. That's for you, Rosco. :P

[Edited on 5-8-2011 by holmes1880]

The time is not enough.
Rosco Bodine
Banned

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 22:35
here's proof enough

What are the odds against two different retards who both misspell douche bag the exact same way ....lacking education sufficient to understand there is no "s" in douche bag.

Chemistry just isn't your forte .....so I know maybe we should have a spelling contest.

From your recent U2U messages before I blocked your abuse.
You admit owning that blog if you have the ability to remove it.

To: Rosco Bodine
Folder: Inbox
Sent: 27-7-2011 at 07:16 PM
Message: Rosco, how old are you? Don't need to know exact age, just a range is ok.

I saw in the other forum that you said were sorta old, so it kinda made sense that you were a bit more old-schooled about blasting and probably tired of kewls coming in here asking how to "det stuff". Knowing you're older would also explain your indifference to testing out HE. As you get older, you tend to avoid unnecessarily stressful adventures.

I was also wondering if you have any relation to "donnelrj01" on YouTube? He seems to be impostering you rather well and using potty language. Claims to be you. If it is you, you have quite a different persona than here.

Lastly, I think of removing that mean-spirited blog about you, from back when you were a moderator. But you were a below-average moderator. I have things a bit in perspective now. I even grown sympathetic to Hitler these days. Every brainwashed goon in the world thinks bad of Hitler, but he was just a guy who was trying too hard and too idealistic.

To: Rosco Bodine
Sent: 29-7-2011 at 08:28 PM
Message: You are that stuck up jackass from YouTube. If you don't have any input on initiation beyond what is commonly known, shut up and don't post in the thread.

I tried to be polite with you, but you're an insecure dushbag. That blog definitely stays. Heh.

From your "blog" Quote: "He was one of the d*shbags from RogueSci that played with APAN like most other children on there."

Looks like proof enough to me that holmes1880 = dawson01912

You are the same dumbass now that you were when you got banned the first time and you tell damn lies now just like then. I have never "played" with explosives or with the subject of explosives. Only a dumbass who is competing for a Darwin award would be "playing" with explosives.

holmes1880
dushbag

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 23:12

Well, what a prove there! And here is a message from you to me:

To: holmes1880
Sent: 8-5-2011 at 01:32 AM

You little shit, I don't care if you've written the blog or your boyfriend Anders or the mystical dawson, but you can go and *bleep* yourself, you little worthless *bleep*. Had I been a moderator, a ban for you and other children on there would be in order.

------------------------------------------------------
Looks like Rosco Bodine= Trolling again.....
Doesn't look like you are very certain if it is me, Rosco, with so many people thinking you're a dupe. Still, condescending as always. And I am glad you are not a moderator. You suck at that, like Dawson01912 said. :P

The time is not enough.
AndersHoveland
Hazard to Other Members, due to repeated speculation and posting of untested highly dangerous procedures!

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 23:17

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

holmes1880 and Rosco Bodine, there is no reason to be angry at eachother. Rosco was only trying to do his job, obviously there are some "power/control" issues going on, but holmes, you could have put more thought/care into your posts.

[Edited on 5-8-2011 by AndersHoveland]

I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people...I'm just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.
holmes1880
dushbag

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 23:21

The more I read it the more I am a fan of that blog. I have Google your name a while back, but when it came up first, well, I couldn't help but share the sentiment. I would like to think I've written it, as would anyone who ever had a "debate" with you. And on that note:

The time is not enough.
Rosco Bodine
Banned

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 23:23

Quote: Originally posted by holmes1880  
Well, what a prove there! And here is a message from you to me:

To: holmes1880
Sent: 8-5-2011 at 01:32 AM

You little shit, I don't care if you've written the blog or your boyfriend Anders or the mystical dawson, but you can go and *bleep* yourself, you little worthless *bleep*. Had I been a moderator, a ban for you and other children on there would be in order.

------------------------------------------------------
Looks like Rosco Bodine= Trolling again.....
Doesn't look like you are very certain if it is me, Rosco, with so many people thinking you're a dupe. Still, condescending as always. And I am glad you are not a moderator. You suck at that, like Dawson01912 said. :P

Your problem is that I saw you coming a mile away and had advised the management here to be on watch and see if what was predicted did occur.....as has happened. You are presenting a fabricated U2U message
that does not exist as a bona fide message. The forum owner can easily confirm this is true. All you are doing is being a stupid troll and it will be a relief to see your lying trouble making dumb ass banned from here.

You and your bosom buddy there are both frauds.
You post garbage and you get busted for it.
It must really burst your bubble that intelligence
is something you just can't fake. You either have
it or you don't. A science forum is bad place to try to fake it.

holmes1880
dushbag

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 23:29

And you are a spelling police too? Go to sleep, pal.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dushbag

Give it a rest, bonifide "keyboard" expert. You can't do science at the computer. Not everything about explosives is "chemistry", there are lots of engineering/design problems that you are simply incapable of even imagining. You act as a narrow-minded prick. Every post is like the one before.

People like you are the ones telling others "You can't do it, because I couldn't do it". Get lost.

The time is not enough.
AndersHoveland

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 23:31

This is just my opinion, but you two are just making yourselves look bad. It is really not worth the trouble arguing and making eachother more angry.

Do you two have nothing better to do than to play "Who can get the last word in the argument?"
Honestly, both of you, just who are you trying to convince?

[Edited on 5-8-2011 by AndersHoveland]

holmes1880
dushbag

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 23:37

I don't think Bodine can soil his reputation at this point. Google search result #1: "Rosco Bodine is a Moron and a Terrorist". Yeah, what a reputation.

The time is not enough.
Rosco Bodine
Banned

[*] posted on 4-8-2011 at 23:37

When this day is done the straight shooter will be the last man standing.

The bullshitter/s will be gone.
holmes1880
dushbag

[*] posted on 5-8-2011 at 00:22

Quote: Originally posted by Rosco Bodine  

Your problem is that I saw you coming a mile away and had advised the management here to be on watch and see if what was predicted did occur.....as has happened. You are presenting a fabricated U2U message
that does not exist as a bona fide message. The forum owner can easily confirm this is true. All you are doing is being a stupid troll and it will be a relief to see your lying trouble making dumb ass banned from here.

Is this real life or E-life? What's next, FBI will show up at my door steps and take my computer and then will review tapes in the parking lot to see if I had left the premises.

OMG. :o You are more insane, old man.

Asking Polverone to ban people is pathetic, Bodine. Ironically, it is what will get you banned, believe it or not. I don't want to waste time on such childish adventures. I have 1 last series of tests to perform, probably this weekend, and then I am quite done, regardless of my findings. Straight shooter. Right.... Nobody comes out clean when s__t hits the fan and feces are flung everywhere. Nobody should be getting dirty for you, old man.

The time is not enough.
Polverone
Now celebrating 21 years of madness

Mood: Waiting for spring

[*] posted on 5-8-2011 at 00:52

The evidence is in. Holmes has the same spelling quirks as dawson. He claimed in U2U messages to control the blog calling Rosco a terrorist. He lied about Rosco sending him a U2U message today. He has an explosives-related forum in his profile and his user name there was dawson01912 before he changed it to CJ. And, most compelling of all for the ban I'm now imposing, he engages in shit-stirring very similar to that which earned dawson a ban in the first place.

Expect to see him back under a new user name at some point. He obviously uses proxies as his posts come from more distinct IP addresses than members who have been here 10 times as long.

PGP Key and corresponding e-mail address
gnitseretni
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 5-8-2011 at 01:55

Well that's about time! :D
AndersHoveland

[*] posted on 5-8-2011 at 02:49

Just want to mention that AndersHoveland did not actually start this thread! One of the moderators broke off part of another thread, starting with a little comment by me. AndersHoveland would never just start a new thread just to post a link like this. It only seems that way because everything has been moved around. These posts were originally made under the "Rosco Bodine has resigned as moderator" thread. The first post (by me) in this new thread was actually the fourteenth post in the other thread.

Just so everyone is aware.

hissingnoise
International Hazard

Mood: Pulverulescent!

[*] posted on 5-8-2011 at 03:15

Quote:
Just so everyone is aware.

That you're a worrier . . . ?

Fusionfire
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 5-8-2011 at 03:31

Quote: Originally posted by AndersHoveland  
Apparently someone holds some serious enmity towards Rosco Bodine. The poster either apparently does not feel free to openly discuss their grievances in this forum, or perhaps prefers to spitefully express their loathing disdain off site.
http://sciencemadness.wordpress.com/2010/12/17/rosco_bodine/

Is there any more animosity lurking below the surface in Science Madness?

[Edited on 4-8-2011 by AndersHoveland]

If (generic) you get sued for libel the onus is on you to prove that your statements are true.

Based on the allegations on that link it would be difficult for the author to prove as true and is therefore likely to be guilty of libel.
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top