Printable Version  
Author: Subject: How to build spacecraft
alphan
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11-8-2011 at 12:54
How to build spacecraft

Hello There,
I have an idea about science that raises many questions for me. The idea has many levels; it begins by basic correlation on biological basis and moves up to finding out about gravity of living organisms which in turn I believe to grant us the production of gravitational machines. At the beginning we could take the morphology, sound and electrical data and DNA of a living organism and correlate them and form a database with as many species as possible and in turn when looking at a new organism (even an alien organism) we could program that database to produce a DNA from just the image, sound and electrical data (all together or exclusively). Without elaborating further I want to give you the idea for a first test: take the image, electrical impulses and natural sounds and dna sequence of 1000 types of bacteria. When you test a different type for image, sound and electrical impulse, the correlation data of the 1000 types of bacteria would give you a DNA sequence.
Testing a 1001th bacteria for image, electric impulse and sound for actually producing a one to one match DNA could be though the other way around too; you already have the DNA of the 1001th bacteria so one could write an algorithm, (ask for one so to speak)to produce this DNA with only the image, sound and electricity data as a given; asking for the unique image, electrical and sound graphs could follow. This can be almost infinitely perfected,; each one of the 1001 bacteria's triple data could be accepted as an unknown.
Variables in living organisms are what I take as life specific traits. These traits when compiled together in a database could give us a prediction of DNA. Also it should be possible to give the DNA and ask for the sound, the electrical impulse even the image of an organism. None of these are mutually exclusive ; so one could have just one of these traits and ask for the rest.
The data is already in our hands, and this is the most exciting part. We have been taxonomising the species and collecting all sorts of data about them.The first is the image and DNA but there are sound and electrical recordings of many species as well. The only problem is that this data is not collected in one single place. I am trying to get my ideas across so that maybe a professor could consider this an apt topic to investigate herself or maybe give this topic as an doctoral thesis to a student.
The more data is collected the more accurate the predictions will be.
The second test is to look to the sound and electrical recordings of Earth; with a database that contains as many species as possible we could search for life specific traits in the database (the collection of image, sound and electricity data) of Earth. We could find it as margins, as in life is only possible between these points in the graph, and we could point at a location as taking the two databases as algorithm and see where they collide.
What is more how we are to find it on Earth could provide us on knowledge about how to find it on another planet which takes us to test 3.
The moon has been found to have water in the recent NASA missions, and the moon has Sound and Electrical activity. By applying how we detect life on the Earth to the Moon we could not only find out if there is life on moon but also what possible DNA these organisms might have.
What is more I think there are two other outcomes; AI and Universal Code. I wrote how we could try and find life specific traits in the Earth data; well one could turn/convert that data into DNA. the result would be, I believe a universal code and a very basic way to construct AI and also figure out the gravity of living beings and how to reconstruct life sustaining gravity. I call this the world of Love.

If you would like to read on please check my blog;http://episteme-spacecraft.blogspot.com/
this is a collection of my writings;http://www.scribd.com/doc/52022119/How-to-Make-a-Spacecraft
This is my page on facebook;http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-to-make-a-spacecraft-Uzay-...
Thank you for reading.
With Kind Regards,
Alphan Vardarlı
niertap
Hazard to Self

Mood: hyper-conjucated

[*] posted on 19-9-2011 at 08:08

So... Exactly what sound do bacteria make?

Ignorance is bliss

Outliers in life are modeled by chemical kinetics
alphan
Harmless

[*] posted on 20-9-2011 at 03:11

Like every living thing bacteria make a sound as well;
http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jgam/44/1/44_49/_article
:)
hissingnoise
International Hazard

Mood: Pulverulescent!

[*] posted on 20-9-2011 at 03:40

Quote:
The only problem is that this data is not collected in one single place.

Ahem, data is the plural of datum!

DougTheMapper
Hazard to Others

Mood: Energetic

[*] posted on 21-9-2011 at 03:23

How do we detect sound on the moon?

Victor Grignard is a methylated spirit.
Panache
International Hazard

Mood: Instead of being my deliverance, she had a resemblance to a Kat named Frankenstein

[*] posted on 24-9-2011 at 06:43

Quote: Originally posted by alphan  
Hello There,
I have an idea about science that raises many questions for me. The idea has many levels; it begins by basic correlation on biological basis and moves up to finding out about gravity of living organisms which in turn I believe to grant us the production of gravitational machines. At the beginning we could take the morphology, sound and electrical data and DNA of a living organism and correlate them and form a database with as many species as possible and in turn when looking at a new organism (even an alien organism) we could program that database to produce a DNA from just the image, sound and electrical data (all together or exclusively). Without elaborating further I want to give you the idea for a first test: take the image, electrical impulses and natural sounds and dna sequence of 1000 types of bacteria. When you test a different type for image, sound and electrical impulse, the
correlation data of the 1000 types of bacteria would give you a DNA sequence.
Testing a 1001th bacteria for image, electric impulse and sound for actually producing a one to one match DNA could be though the other way around too; you already have the DNA of the 1001th bacteria so one could write an algorithm, (ask for one so to speak)to produce this DNA with only the image, sound and electricity data as a given; asking for the unique image, electrical and sound graphs could follow. This can be almost infinitely perfected,; each one of the 1001 bacteria's triple data could be accepted as an unknown.
Variables in living organisms are what I take as life specific traits. These traits when compiled together in a database could give us a prediction of DNA. Also it should be possible to give the DNA and ask for the sound, the electrical impulse even the image of an organism. None of these are mutually exclusive ; so one could have just one of these traits and ask for the rest.
The data is already in our hands, and this is the most exciting part. We have been taxonomising the species and collecting all sorts of data about them.The first is the image and DNA but there are sound and electrical recordings of many species as well. The only problem is that this data is not collected in one single place. I am trying to get my ideas across so that maybe a professor could consider this an apt topic to investigate herself or maybe give this topic as an doctoral thesis to a student.
The more data is collected the more accurate the predictions will be.
The second test is to look to the sound and electrical recordings of Earth; with a database that contains as many species as possible we could search for life specific traits in the database (the collection of image, sound and electricity data) of Earth. We could find it as margins, as in life is only possible between these points in the graph, and we could point at a location as taking the two databases as algorithm and see where they collide.
What is more how we are to find it on Earth could provide us on knowledge about how to find it on another planet which takes us to test 3.
The moon has been found to have water in the recent NASA missions, and the moon has Sound and Electrical activity. By applying how we detect life on the Earth to the Moon we could not only find out if there is life on moon but also what possible DNA these organisms might have.
What is more I think there are two other outcomes; AI and Universal Code. I wrote how we could try and find life specific traits in the Earth data; well one could turn/convert that data into DNA. the result would be, I believe a universal code and a very basic way to construct AI and also figure out the gravity of living beings and how to reconstruct life sustaining gravity. I call this the world of Love.

If you would like to read on please check my blog;http://episteme-spacecraft.blogspot.com/
this is a collection of my writings;http://www.scribd.com/doc/52022119/How-to-Make-a-Spacecraft
This is my page on facebook;http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-to-make-a-spacecraft-Uzay-...
Thank you for reading.
With Kind Regards,
Alphan Vardarlı

Any chance you could rephrase that, I'm having trouble following it.

hissingnoise
International Hazard

[*] posted on 24-9-2011 at 07:18

Quote:
Any chance you could rephrase that, I'm having trouble following it.

He's talking about making a quantum leap in 'space exploration' for the celebrated Turkish space effort!
Bacteria-powered spaceships --- jeeez, all propulsion problems solved in one fell swoop - why couldn't I have thought of it?

DDTea
National Hazard

Mood: Degenerate

[*] posted on 24-9-2011 at 10:13

He keeps citing himself. He should present his original references.

"In the end the proud scientist or philosopher who cannot be bothered to make his thought accessible has no choice but to retire to the heights in which dwell the Great Misunderstood and the Great Ignored, there to rail in Olympic superiority at the folly of mankind." - Reginald Kapp.
Endimion17
International Hazard

Mood: speeding through time at the rate of 1 second per second

[*] posted on 24-9-2011 at 17:37

Troll, anyone? You know, they've got those things on teh interwebs today...

ScienceHideout
Hazard to Others

Mood: High Spin

[*] posted on 30-9-2011 at 18:06

Someone call Polverone! I think this person is in danger of being a detritavore!

hey, if you are reading this, I can't U2U, but you are always welcome to send me an email!

White Yeti
National Hazard

Mood: delocalized

[*] posted on 2-10-2011 at 12:00

I don't see what's so fun about trolling this forum.

I call troll on this one.
MeSynth
Hazard to Others

Mood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZltqlVuDIo

[*] posted on 3-10-2011 at 21:58

I would think that the only way we will ever REALLY TRULLY be able to go into space is after we develop efficent magnetic motors. Wait that's not it. If you know anything about magnetic motors you will probably know that the magnetic field is kinda like gravity. Well in most designs the side of the magnet that pulls has to have the magnetic field blocked. With that said the only way we will be able to float around in floating cars and go into space without a million gallons of rocket fuel is to develop a way to completely block out gravity. Keeping in mind that the area you take up as you read this is the same area that is out in space where there is hardly any gravity. Gravity is weird.
Endimion17
International Hazard

Mood: speeding through time at the rate of 1 second per second

[*] posted on 4-10-2011 at 01:52

Well tough luck. Gravity can't be blocked, and magnets are dipoles. Magnetic field is no way near as gravity. Gravity is a thing that deals with the fabric of spacetime, and magnetic field is a relativistic part of an electric field. Even their reaches are extremely different.
Usually the people who confuse those two are the ones mesmerized by magnets and don't know anything about them. Sorry. :D

MeSynth
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 4-10-2011 at 12:24

Quote: Originally posted by Endimion17  
Well tough luck. Gravity can't be blocked, and magnets are dipoles. Magnetic field is no way near as gravity. Gravity is a thing that deals with the fabric of spacetime, and magnetic field is a relativistic part of an electric field. Even their reaches are extremely different.
Usually the people who confuse those two are the ones mesmerized by magnets and don't know anything about them. Sorry. :D

Your the type that believes that time travel is possible aren't you? It's ok we have all been in your shoes. I wont try to change you views. Enjoy :D
hissingnoise
International Hazard

[*] posted on 4-10-2011 at 12:32

Quote:
Your the type that believes that time travel is possible aren't you?

I firmly believe we're all time-travellers from birth . . .

MeSynth
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 4-10-2011 at 12:35

I also like the idea of traveling far distances in space via "space craft" with the "fabaric of space time" in mind. Using the relativistic part of an electric field to generate electricity humans could survive on a the water they bring. Since space is said to contain hydrogen water can be made in route to the ultimate destination. This will be needed since no mater how well you purify urine or condence the water from the air given off from our breath our bodies break down the water molecules so eventually the original water supply will depleat. Useing the oxygen given off by the plants grown for food and the hydogen found in space more water can be made to replace what is broken down or lost. Oxygen is produced from a special type of grass that is said to produce the most amount of oxygen out of all.

Reaching high speeds is critical when traveling long distances in order to cut down on space time (gama rays and stuff).
MeSynth
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 4-10-2011 at 12:38

Quote: Originally posted by hissingnoise  
Quote:
Your the type that believes that time travel is possible aren't you?

I firmly believe we're all time-travellers from birth . . .

I'm no time traveller! I find that offensive . . .
gutter_ca
Hazard to Others

Mood: Bored at work!

[*] posted on 4-10-2011 at 13:37

Quote: Originally posted by Endimion17  

F*cking magnets, how do they work?
watson.fawkes
International Hazard

[*] posted on 4-10-2011 at 16:39

Quote: Originally posted by MeSynth  
I travel forward in time at a rate of one second per second. I'll bet you do too.
MeSynth
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 5-10-2011 at 23:17

Quote: Originally posted by watson.fawkes  
Quote: Originally posted by MeSynth  
I travel forward in time at a rate of one second per second. I'll bet you do too.

You travel at the speed of earth too.
hissingnoise
International Hazard

[*] posted on 6-10-2011 at 06:59

And at the speed of space-time too, too . . .

alphan
Harmless

[*] posted on 21-10-2012 at 23:58

The idea has been growing and I am currently working on a thesis entitled “Observed Weak Force Interaction Based Grand Unified Thesis - Uncertainty principle and comprehending the weak force in interaction based on the unique and common systems of the mass interacting; ie biological systems.”
Please recheck the main blog http://episteme-spacecraft.blogspot.com/
and
http://www.singularityweblog.com/forum/shameless-self-promot...
for a more philosophical discussion, particularly the final link in the last comment.
phlogiston
International Hazard

Mood: pyrophoric

[*] posted on 22-10-2012 at 02:37

Now we will -finally- find out where all that mooing, singing, bleating, gobbling and growling on the moon came from.

-----
"If a rocket goes up, who cares where it comes down, that's not my concern said Wernher von Braun" - Tom Lehrer
IrC
International Hazard

Mood: Discovering

[*] posted on 22-10-2012 at 16:25

Most distressing and most depressing that the good zingers requiring thought went right over some heads. I believe the more thoughtful insightful people are either wasting their time or are having too much fun.

I looked at the future and decided I was on the wrong side of the light cone anyway.

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" Richard Feynman
SM2
Hazard to Others

Mood: Affect

[*] posted on 22-10-2012 at 17:27

"MONO-HYDRAZAINE!!!"

Go To Top