Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Estrogen Solubilizer
flashpoint
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10-4-2004 at 01:19
Estrogen Solubilizer

I'm trying to make an estrogen soluable, and leaves the prop ester intact, in a testosterone propionate, experiement. I figured NaOH would work...but this doesn't result in 'test prop', it results in a base, called TNE. Anyone have any idea's? You can buy a kit to do this process, but its like a monopoly, only like one source offers it and its overpriced IMO. If you'd like to get instructions for the process, www.synokit.com offers them. Then you'll understand hopefully. Methanol is used, to break the binders down, than distilled water is added as well as the estrogen solubilizer, then its filtered and filtered, and you are left with pure testosterone propionate, which of course is discarded because this is only an experiement...so my question is, I can't figure out what the solubilizer is, does anyone have a clue?

[Edited on 10-4-2004 by flashpoint]
flashpoint
Harmless

[*] posted on 12-4-2004 at 10:20

I'm not really sure if I posted enough information to be able to tell anything by this post, if more information is needed, please let me know.

All I got in this world, is my balls and my word.
And I don\'t break em\' for nobody!
flashpoint
Harmless

[*] posted on 11-1-2006 at 07:25

bump

neutrino
International Hazard

Mood: oscillating

[*] posted on 11-1-2006 at 14:01

I believe this was asked around here before and I will give you the same response that thread got. This is a general chemistry forum, not a drug forum. We do not discuss such things here. I'm sorry, but you will have to ask elsewhere.
chemoleo
Biochemicus Energeticus

Mood: crystalline

[*] posted on 11-1-2006 at 16:14

Lol Neutrino I don't understand quite your problem. Much 'naughtier questions' have been asked in the past, and they have been tolerated so long as their nefarious purposes are not advertised, and so long the emphasis is kept on the chemistry- similar to energetics.

Anyway, flashpoint, it might help to dig out those molecular structures, and say what you want to separate. But of course I am also curious what for. Testosterone prohormone supplements can be purchased legally anyway.

[Edited on 12-1-2006 by chemoleo]

Never Stop to Begin, and Never Begin to Stop...
Tolerance is good. But not with the intolerant! (Wilhelm Busch)
neutrino
International Hazard

Mood: oscillating

[*] posted on 11-1-2006 at 18:42

Come to think of it, that thread might have been on RS. Some threads on this subject are removed while others are tolerated... Okay, then.
Lotek_
Harmless

Mood: itchy.

[*] posted on 12-1-2006 at 07:46

you do that with saline, a detergent and ether.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
flashpoint
Harmless

[*] posted on 13-1-2006 at 21:54

Quote:
Testosterone prohormone supplements

True...but prohormone's aren't nearly as strong as the many different types of testosterone steroids.

I've heard NaOH if time limited to 20 minutes and then water is added...the test prop come out of solution leaving the NaOH wash and estrogen.

Synovex-H is a lesser known implant that contains 2 grams of testosterone propionate (TP) and, unfortunately, 200mg of estradiol benzoate (EB) per cartridge.

What I'm trying to figure out...is it takes a base to seperate the test from the estradiol.

Go To Top