Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Corning PC-300 Hotplates for Sale
MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

Mood: Suspicious

[*] posted on 16-12-2011 at 23:21
Corning PC-300 Hotplates for Sale

I have 2 used Corning model PC-300 Hotplates that are surplus. I'm not sure what a fair price is but I'll sell to whomever makes the best offer. They are used (from a university) and the tops are superficially stained and the casings have a little bit of corrosion and wear. The internal electronic components on both of them look perfect. I have pictures of one of them (the other one is similar).

I'd like to get rid of both at once but I will sell them individually if it is requested. I also have a older model, analog Mel-Temp apparatus that I need to get rid of (I'll give details on it if anyone asks). If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I will also be willing to trade.

Hmmmm... I guess this stupid phone won't allow me to upload files. I will post them as soon as my Internet is back online.

"There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry ... There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors. ... We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it and that the only way to detect it is to be free to inquire. And we know that as long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress." -J. Robert Oppenheimer
tom_servo
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 19-12-2011 at 07:47

interested, how bout 80 bucks :)
overload
Hazard to Self

Mood: miserable fat slave

[*] posted on 29-12-2011 at 18:30

Could you give a quick description of the features? There are mag stirrer/hot plates with digital display, digital temp and stir speed control, temperature probe, digital timer (for when ice bath runs out of ice I'm sure), and it heats to 300°c. For $150 brand new. This one is sold in bulk on eBay.

[Edited on 30-12-2011 by overload]
UnintentionalChaos
International Hazard

Mood: Nucleophilic

[*] posted on 29-12-2011 at 18:35

I would love to have the mel temp. How much are you asking for it?

Department of Redundancy Department - Now with paperwork!

'In organic synthesis, we call decomposition products "crap", however this is not a IUPAC approved nomenclature.' -Nicodem

Go To Top