Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: nitroethane on ebay
pip
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 30-3-2012 at 13:53
nitroethane on ebay

I just noticed that there is some overpriced nitroethane on ebay if anyone needs some that bad. I'm sorry for creating a new thread but it is hard to find/make and is available.
tastyphenome
Harmless

[*] posted on 30-3-2012 at 16:58

sniff sniff
breakfast?
pip
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 30-3-2012 at 19:45

If your trying to say you smell bacon, that I'm a cop your way off. If you want some buy it if not don't but don't link me to the police or the seller, I just wish to inform those who can't get any and want it bad enough. The seller is legit judging from feedback and I doubt the police is selling modded ps3's (one of his former sales according to ebay)
MyNameIsUnnecessarilyLong
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 31-3-2012 at 00:12

Looks fishy.

Nitroethane is a list 1 chemical. While so is I2, which you can still buy small quantities of, but they're probably way more lenient on that because it has many popular uses for consumers (like element collecting). But I doubt there's any plausible excuse for buying nitroethane that the DEA would believe so they probably monitor it much more closely. I'm sure the DEA becomes aware of any scheduled chem immediately when it gets listed on ebay, so even if the seller isn't DEA, the DEA could and probably will look who bought it.

And it seems fishy that the seller's shipping method is USPS. Can nitroethane even be shipped through them?

[Edited on 3-31-2012 by MyNameIsUnnecessarilyLong]
Organikum
resurrected

Mood: busy and in love

[*] posted on 31-3-2012 at 00:45

IsnĀ“t nitroethane a industrial chemical with many uses? To ban this was as the ban of GHB whats in red meat and every cell of the body - ridiculous.

But anyways, the danger comes from the seller labeling it so open as nitroethane and not as one of the widespread cleaners which - surprise - single content is - nitroethane. And it is still the octane-booster for - well find it out yourself thats easy.

good luck searching, it is worth the effort, and no - a PM wont work.
/ORG

pip
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 31-3-2012 at 07:27

I've bought olivetol off Ebay and its main use is synthetic thc, DEA never came knocking. I think the DEA only cares about large amounts, the seller has listed less than a liter total.

I messaged the seller and told him to rethink usps and add a legit use, maybe he will listen.

[Edited on 31-3-2012 by pip]
Halcyon
Harmless

[*] posted on 31-3-2012 at 20:04

There are some very interesting pyrotech chemicals being sold from Poland - magnesium powder, chlorates and magnalium, among the other common stuff.
pip
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 31-3-2012 at 20:46

Speaking of olivetol anyone have any idea why there is no info for extraction of olivetol from cannabis? maybe all olivetol is used as its made? Please P.M. me if you know as this thread is not the place to discuss that.
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

[*] posted on 2-4-2012 at 05:48

Quote: Originally posted by MyNameIsUnnecessarilyLong  
Looks fishy.
And it seems fishy that the seller's shipping method is USPS. Can nitroethane even be shipped through them?

No, it cannot be shipped (legally) via USPS.

Go To Top