Pages:  1  ..  14    16    18  ..  23
Author: Subject: New Energetic Materials - Current Research
MineMan
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 13-12-2019 at 22:32

Quote: Originally posted by Atrey  
For everybody.
To be carefull for ID Laboratory of Liptakov this is ID from Czech server Pyroforum and he is payed secred policeman.
Next on this server are ID Dalca etc.
Now I get permit for my truth (at Czech rep. policemans and soldiers are the criminal)
To be carefull

Unless his account was taken over. But your message makes me think otherwise. LL is a legend in these parts.
Atrey
Harmless

Mood: Hmmm......

[*] posted on 14-12-2019 at 05:21

Soooo funy. Now I have an aluminium hood or cap :))))
Its not from my mind........
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Atrey
Harmless

Mood: Hmmm......

[*] posted on 14-12-2019 at 05:42

I can show you sentence from Pyroforum.

...(klid Atrey, na nas co mame cepicky z alobalu nemuzou) ----- pls translate this sentence from ID Kerut

For chemist: my last job was 150 tons per year HNO3 for microelectronic at Czech rep. location "Neratovice" fa: Lachner

Now because I writting thruh I am dead.

This is e freedom from Chzech rep.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
franklyn
International Hazard

[*] posted on 29-1-2020 at 09:45

Energetic materials derived from heterocycles

* Note this contains many links _
www.chemweb.com/articles/SV10593/0005300006

Techniques to Disrupt, Deviate and Seize Control of an Internet Forum In case you wonder W T F ! is going on here ?
www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-10-28/cointelpro-techniques-dilution-misdirection-and-control-internet-forum https://web.archive.org/web/20120814124000/www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/08/the-15-rules-of-internet-disinformation.html
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
specialactivitieSK
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 9-6-2020 at 04:02

Hello friends. Is this chemical right and possible ?

Pyridine
C5H5N+HCl=C5H6NCl
C5H6NCl+NH4ClO4=C5H6ClNO4+NH4Cl
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

Mood: cool.gif

[*] posted on 31-10-2020 at 01:50

Dear Sirs,
use common sense. What kind of police officer would by he invent and publish new and easy-to-manufacture detonators and other energy materials? This is exactly the opposite of what he should do. The policeman only collects data. Policeman is only asking, not provide info. He don´t any research. And it never he shows how to easy make some energetic material. And new methods of making something. Test results and so on. Next thing. I leaved field of energetic material before 2,5 years. Shortly, is it not my hobby for ever.
A lot was developed, tryied. And I gived of world a new and pretty reliable EM, a like primary substance. And even a like plastic EM. Tetraamine copper perchlorate - hexamine clathrate. Shortly, CHP at descriptions. And even methode, how to all maked from kitchen salt. For such a service, such a police officer would have to be beated by rolled newspaper as dog by his colleagues. Sorry for my weak English.
Dr. Liptakov

Development of primarily - secondary substances CHP (2015) Lithex (2022) Brightelite (2023) Nitrocelite (2024)
Herr Haber
International Hazard

[*] posted on 31-10-2020 at 03:10

LL, I think most people believed you would have gotten into some kind of trouble.
Glad its not the case.

The spirit of adventure was upon me. Having nitric acid and copper, I had only to learn what the words 'act upon' meant. - Ira Remsen
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

cool.gif posted on 31-10-2020 at 05:35

Yes. If I continued, I would get in trouble...:cool:

Development of primarily - secondary substances CHP (2015) Lithex (2022) Brightelite (2023) Nitrocelite (2024)
Vomaturge
Hazard to Others

Mood: thermodynamic

[*] posted on 31-10-2020 at 06:14

So glad you're okay. I thought you were jailed or had an accident or something. Should have known you were too smart for that :D

I now have a YouTube channel. So far just electronics and basic High Voltage experimentation, but I'll hopefully have some chemistry videos soon.
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 31-10-2020 at 12:30

Haha...:D..Thanks for your interest. All 20 fingers on own place...2 eyes in Full HD 4K works...:o.... Also sensitivity of eardrums is high. Which I am pretty surprised...:D

Hey Buddy
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 8-1-2021 at 11:07

Quote: Originally posted by Laboratory of Liptakov  
Dear Sirs,
use common sense. What kind of police officer would by he invent and publish new and easy-to-manufacture detonators and other energy materials? This is exactly the opposite of what he should do. The policeman only collects data. Policeman is only asking, not provide info. He don´t any research. And it never he shows how to easy make some energetic material. And new methods of making something. Test results and so on. Next thing. I leaved field of energetic material before 2,5 years. Shortly, is it not my hobby for ever.
A lot was developed, tryied. And I gived of world a new and pretty reliable EM, a like primary substance.

If LL is secret police, he is the model that all secet police should aspire to be. We need more secret police like this man.
roXefeller
Hazard to Others

Mood: 220 221 whatever it takes

[*] posted on 8-1-2021 at 16:49

For he's a jolly good fellow....

DBX can you write up the BNCP on this thread?

One must forego the self to attain total spiritual creaminess and avoid the chewy chunks of degradation.
DBX Labs
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 8-1-2021 at 20:37

Oh for the BNCP synthesis? Damn that’s gonna be lengthy. I’ll get to that tomorrow morning on its own thread.
On an unrelated topic, I have synthesized Aminonitroguanidinium Nitrotetrazolate 2-N Oxide as far as I can tell. I will have to do some testing tomorrow.
I’ve also made the bis-Aminonitroguanidinocopper ii nitrate, perfect OB primary and successfully initiated it using AgNTZ. 50 mg made a sizable hole in a Al can. Unfortunately the complex is very sensitive to shock and friction, while only deflagrating on heating. Does have a nice blue color though.

I have to say thanks to you guys for not overlooking my posts just because I only got one of these stars next to my username.

densest
Hazard to Others

Mood: slowly warming to strain point

[*] posted on 15-3-2021 at 13:45

Research patents by a Dr. Hiskey and his students. Long ago (10 years?) i read an article giving a practical synthesis of (IIRC) N6 and asserting practical syntheses of things like CH2Nx where n is large maybe 10 or more. The structure crawled over half a page of Ns. Lots and lots of HCN involved. Many/most had a carbon or two. Yes, this is pretty vague.
dettoo456
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 17-9-2021 at 09:26

I’ve been trying to do some facile research and hopefully syntheses in the future of heptazine (C6N7) derivatives and their energetic counterparts. They have high N by mass but are far too stable on their own. Triazido-heptazine has been made but I couldn’t find much info on it; it was apparently fairly sensitive and not very powerful due to low OB%. Incorporating azoles directly into the rings of heptazine could have some worth as it would supply density and even more N% :D but such direct ring bridging of triazines(let alone heptazine structures) seems difficult. Such a compound with two or even 3 triazoles linked directly to the heptazine would be ungodly but hopefully powerful. A theoretical compound with no citing anywhere I want to try is tris(trinitromethyl)-heptazine which has an OB% of 0 and hopefully high density but could struggle from sensitivity or even half-life because of the extreme e- with drawing of the nitroform groups even for a resonant ring. Sorry for the long post, just though it would be interesting and hopefully not too complicated synth. I can update with papers if need be
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 13-10-2021 at 10:37
KClO3 a like primary

KClO3 70 parts + potassium ascorbate 30 parts + Fe2O3 4 parts can detonate ETN in solid metal cavity 6 mm. For simplicity, this mixture was named the Iron Viper. Its rate of combustion in the air is more like an explosion than a rapid combustion. It is not an invention, as this mixture may be unstable during a several weeks. Especially with moisture content. The addition of 2% aluminum increases the reliability of the DDT transition. Of the 4 attempts, 4 attempts were successful. Density of all pressed compounds 1,2g /cc, grain 1 mm. Central wire (bridge) ignitor 16V / 20A. Iron Viper can be sensitive on friction And for other stimuli. It is more of an interest than an practical useful information. Iron Viper is highly hygroscopic, almost a like AN.

[Edited on 14-10-2021 by Laboratory of Liptakov]

katyushaslab
Hazard to Self

Mood: precipitating

[*] posted on 14-10-2021 at 11:44

interesting!

> KClO3 70 parts + potassium ascorbate 30 parts + Fe2O3 4 parts

This sounds a lot like a modified whistle mix.

Benzoate salts mixed with chlorates or perchlorates will make for a decent whistle mix/propellant in small pyrotechnics when well pressed, or an extremely potent explosive otherwise. I suspect the ascorbate salt acts the same as the benzoate salts.

The addition of iron oxide would likely act as a catalyst to increase burn rate.

Similar compositions would be ones involving potassium nitrate and ascorbic acid (optionally with iron oxide), referred to as "yellow" or "crimson" powder or whatnot.

With both whistle mix and the crimson/yellow powder mixes, heating them until they melt tends to result in a fairly violent explosion more akin to a detonation than simple deflagration.
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 14-10-2021 at 13:38

Is it interesting. But never you try KClO3 + ascorbic acid. Arises chlorine, mixture change color to green and during a few minute spontaneous explode. With Potassium ascorbate not. Burning is higher speed than with sodium ascorbate. And of course, catalyseurs can be CuO or Fe2O3 or Alu powder or their combination. Any way, is it mad mixture at all...:cool:

katyushaslab
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 15-10-2021 at 02:02

Wait, are you saying KClO3 when mixed with ascorbic acid will spontaneously ignite? Under what conditions? I might have to try this on a very, very small scale, just to see.
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 17-10-2021 at 07:27

Yes, the ball of weight 50g with 1- 3% H2O create partially plastic material. Is possible create ball. Ball immediately runned self-heating process and after 5 - 15 minute ball explode. Mad attempt. Don´t try at home....:D

woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 17-10-2021 at 12:49

An amount of 50 grams is not small. It is insanely large and may blow off hand or even larger parts of your body! Indeed, do not try it on that scale.

What you can try is mixing a few hundreds of milligrams of very finely powdered dry KClO3 with a similar amount of very finely powdered dry ascorbic acid. Mix the two chemicals carefully (e.g. diapering on a piece of paper) and then make a little heap on a concrete tile. Then add a very small drop of water and wait. After a while the mix will fizzle and bubble and it may inflame, but it does not do so always.

If you replace the solid KClO3 by solid NaClO2 (not NaClO3) then there is a bigger chance of spontaneous ignition.

This kind of stuff is nice for a little demo, impressing young kids, but it has no practical application at all, and it NEVER should be scaled up!

[Edited on 17-10-21 by woelen]

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
Tsjerk
International Hazard

Mood: Mood

[*] posted on 18-10-2021 at 06:58

Chlorate goes bad with any acid, even to the extend you shouldn't combine sulfur and chlorate. Impure sulfur will contain a bit of sulfurous acid, which is enough to make the mixture ignite. Very pure sulfur does not pose a threat, but recrystallization of sulfur from for example toluene is not enough to get rid of the acid, as it is included in the crystals.
Microtek
National Hazard

[*] posted on 25-10-2021 at 06:14

During a bout of research, I stumbled on this paper by Klapötke:

Urazine Based Energetics

I mainly find compound number 10 of interest. It is the perchlorate salt of urazine and has an experimental density of 2.12 g/cc, a calculated VOD of 9800 m/s and Pcj of 460 Kbar.
The urazine is made by essentially refluxing carbohydrazide with aqueous HCl, and the urazine is then simply added to perchloric acid to produce the salt.

So, does anyone have a good way to obtain carbohydrazide or urazine?

[Edited on 25-10-2021 by Microtek]
katyushaslab
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 27-10-2021 at 01:36

Carbohydrazide is supposedly prepared from hydrazine hydrate and urea, according to Ullmann's [0]. The references at Chemicalbook [1] and Kurzer [2] may also be of some use? There is also a patent, EP0103400B1 [3].

If it can be prepared from urea, the whole thing could be done relatively over-the-counter?

[0]: https://sci-hub.se/10.1002/14356007.a13_177
[1]: https://www.chemicalbook.com/Article/Synthesis-of-carbohydra...
[2]: https://sci-hub.se/10.1021/cr60263a004
[3]; https://patents.google.com/patent/EP0103400B1/en
Fulmen
International Hazard

Mood: Bored

[*] posted on 27-10-2021 at 06:59

Interesting. Since hydrazine = urea + hypochlorite and carbohydrazide = hydrazine + urea it might be possible with a one-pot reaction that only uses hydrazine as a intermediate. I think I have a kilo of barium perchlorate somewhere, so perchloric acid shouldn't be too hard to make.

We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together.
 Pages:  1  ..  14    16    18  ..  23

Go To Top