Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: QuarkGlass
SulfurApothecary
Harmless

Mood: For science!

thumbup.gif posted on 26-6-2012 at 18:58
QuarkGlass

Now, this is my first post, and so I would love to recommend a great company in providing amazing, and specialized lab glass. You might be able to tell by the title that there name is quarkglass. (http://www.quarkglass.com/) They have all thick walled glass, that is very good in quality. I have tested the lab glass at my house with reflux and distillation. They do sell to individuals. I know that they provide specialized lab glass, and you can even request something to be made. Prices are very good, especially for the quality.

I think their well worth looking at and maybe ordering a few things.

You can't arrest me, it was for science!
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 27-6-2012 at 10:48

I have used some items from them that worked fine. I think we had some items custom made by them years ago. There are other places that sell good glassware, but most don't sell to individuals. I did not know that they would work with individuals, but that would make them helpful to know.

ChemGlass or one of their distributors, sell some new items on Amazon.com, but not all are in inventory, and the prices are high.

malford
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 23-10-2013 at 19:04

Thanks for posting this thread. I had came across quark and was going to post a thread about it, but found yours after searching.

They have every component I currently need which I couldn't find elsewhere. They also haver better prices than anyone else.

600mm 24/40 graham condenser for $120 -- nice.

[Edited on 24-10-2013 by malford]
Funkerman23
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 23-10-2013 at 22:37

My my, they even sell Reaction kettles( shame the 150mm tops are so expensive though, the 3 liter body is over a hundred dollars less than the corresponding top)! Thanks! this bring a bit me closer to that electrolysis/ hard-to-clean set up I've been hunting. Now if Only I had taken Ephesian up on that overhead stirrer offer...no matter.

" the Modern Chemist is inundated with literature"-Unknown
malford
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 24-10-2013 at 13:30

Custom made, 600mm distillation column with course fritted disc at bottom and 24/40 joints: $59 ships in 7-10 days. Wow. Go Quark Glass. I'll probably never order a stock piece of glassware again.

Go To Top