Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  6
Author: Subject: Suspicious company
S.C. Wack
bibliomaster

Mood: Enhanced

[*] posted on 27-8-2005 at 10:36

It is my understanding that the federal listed chemicals regulations are more of a record-keeping nature and do not carry penalties for possession. I haven't really looked hard outside of the main part of that legislation, though, maybe such things are elsewhere.

If nothing else, receipt is likely all the necessary "reasonable cause" to start whatever level of investigation that LE chooses to do.

Individual states have made possession of RP w/o permit a crime under precursor laws, and I suppose that other jurisdictions simply charge one with intent to manufacture methamphetamine, for whatever amount that that amount of RP will supposedly convert. If one is found in possession of RP and does not own a business/laboratory(this does not include "amateur" chem labs)/school that uses it, there is no defense. A full investigation of you will be made and you will be charged and convicted of everything possible.

The pending (still, I think) Canadian RP legislation also looks like a license thing for possession, which is probably better than being convicted of intent to manufacture.

The govt. could certainly block import of RP from any well-known supplier whenever they wished.
catfish
Harmless

Mood: high on life

[*] posted on 28-8-2005 at 10:05
kno3 is a sting/ sugartrap

Hi all-
my first post here...I will try to find the post on another board that proves that kno3.com is a bust.
Run by some LEO (law enforcement officer) in the states.
If you're in the UK or EU, you should be safe, but if you're in the US, beware...you may have LEO kicking down your door in the near future.
-cfg
catfish
Harmless

Mood: high on life

[*] posted on 28-8-2005 at 10:20

Hi all-
check out this post on synthetikal, then follow the thread...
-cfg
Rabidwolf
Harmless

Mood: bite-E

[*] posted on 19-12-2005 at 03:12

*bump*
SWID is thinking aboot getting some misc. chems from this site at some point in the future.
has anyone from the great white north done any recent buisness with this company?
or how aboot....
has anyone from the great white north who has previously ordered from this site, been prevented from doing so again due to incarceration?
Rabidwolf
Harmless

[*] posted on 19-12-2005 at 03:42

http://www.theunion.com/article/20050802/OPINION/108020096

an article from a newspaper in western nevada county that mentions this site.
hell.fire
Harmless

Mood: hyperactive :-P

[*] posted on 19-12-2005 at 06:47

I've never had any problems with kno3.com they've allways delivered on time. The only onw problem I had with them was they sent me some H202 that was poorly packaged and was leaking. I ended up with white hands and so did my dad lol. :p

I don't order from them now i've found cheaper and better sources I can get 5 litre of H202 for the same price as kno3.com sells theirs lol. All I order from them now is the PIC and if someone comes and knocks down my door asking "why did you buy the PIC?" Ill tell them I use it to ignight my potatoe cannon, which I do lol. :P

There is another company that look's like it's ran by the same people that do kno3.com
http://www.thechemicalshop.com/index.asp

I don't know if you should trust either company just be ready to explain your self should any one come knocking.

If your still wanting to buy from the'se suppliers I sugest you don't order to your own house if your really that paranoid. But as I said i've never had any problems from them so i'll continue to buy the PIC for my cannon. ;)

I am the god of fire and I bring you fire.
Rabidwolf
Harmless

[*] posted on 20-12-2005 at 17:48

hmm, mebbie it won't be that much of a problem to order red phosphorous so i can make homemade "armstrong's mix"
;)

[Edited on 21-12-2005 by drayen]
hell.fire
Harmless

Mood: hyperactive :-P

[*] posted on 20-12-2005 at 18:15

Don't make armstrongs mix it's extremely sensitive.

I am the god of fire and I bring you fire.
Xeluc
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 25-12-2005 at 21:35

Quote:
Originally posted by hell.fire
I've never had any problems with kno3.com they've allways delivered on time. The only onw problem I had with them was they sent me some H202 that was poorly packaged and was leaking. I ended up with white hands and so did my dad lol. :p

I don't order from them now i've found cheaper and better sources I can get 5 litre of H202 for the same price as kno3.com sells theirs lol. All I order from them now is the PIC and if someone comes and knocks down my door asking "why did you buy the PIC?" Ill tell them I use it to ignight my potatoe cannon, which I do lol. :P

There is another company that look's like it's ran by the same people that do kno3.com
http://www.thechemicalshop.com/index.asp

I don't know if you should trust either company just be ready to explain your self should any one come knocking.

If your still wanting to buy from the'se suppliers I sugest you don't order to your own house if your really that paranoid. But as I said i've never had any problems from them so i'll continue to buy the PIC for my cannon. ;)

I looked at your website that you gave. They have a webcam of some sort on that page. Check it out. When you click on the webcam, it shows one of those text light things. It says www.kno3.com . then it talks about odering and how they ship fast. This is on www.thechemicalshop.com. So lets put this all together now. You got at least 3 websites linked together, the guy who presumably is responsible for all this on here saying how reliable they are (Woelen found out that he is the head dude), and stories of peopel being busted. I sure won't be buying from them... Yeah, i have no doubts that if i bought some magnesium ribbon from them, all would go well. RP? maybe not
evil_lurker
National Hazard

Mood: On the wagon again.

[*] posted on 25-12-2005 at 22:32

Personally I think the site is legit.

However, it is illegal to attempt to import RP into the states without a DEA permit.

Customs will snag it, then they may or may not let it get to your house.

Irregarless more than likely you will be getting your door kicked down soon after they ship it out.

Would be a damn great way to get revenge on someone.
Rabidwolf
Harmless

[*] posted on 25-12-2005 at 23:10

ah the joys of living in the great white north....
at least untill the end of jan where the canadian gov't has announced it's going to start regulating RP.

el bastardos.....

but untill then i'm thinking a trial order of RP and KClO3. should be an intresting way to test what i can get sent to my friend's place.
and it provides pluasable bullshittability if any boys in blue come to my friend's place
(unlikely though, since canadian legislation isn't in place just yet)

but on the off chance they do...
on a piece of paper make a small pile of KClO3,
on the same paper, make a small pile of RP
gently mix the 2 together using the paper itself
and if it doesn't set itself off like that, smack the mix with a hammer.
proceed to giggle manically untill the officer sees that you're more of a threat to yourself then to anyone else in society and leaves you alone...
:D

[Edited on 26-12-2005 by drayen]
12AX7
Post Harlot

Mood: informative

[*] posted on 26-12-2005 at 00:58

Good way to explode the hammer, and all pressure sensitive media nearby (eardrums, lungs, brains, well, your brains I can't complain about, that would just be the explosive fighting back from being injured :D ). However I wouldn't be opposed to say, preparing the mixture in a quarry or field, adding a pebble and throwing the charge a good distance. ;)

...Uh, but I digress. Back to the topic :P

Tim

Seven Transistor Labs LLC http://seventransistorlabs.com/
Electronic Design, from Concept to Layout.
Need engineering assistance? Drop me a message!
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Lotek_
Harmless

Mood: itchy.

[*] posted on 26-12-2005 at 01:13

is rp/KClO3 that powerful? ive wacked some ap with a hammer and just got a little jump.

whats the deal with rp/wp/bp? are they diffrent chemical compounds? why is black worthless and white near worthless?

i really shoulda jsut googled that.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
sparkgap
International Hazard

Mood: chaotropic

[*] posted on 26-12-2005 at 02:10

White phosphorus isn't worthless; it's just that the red allotrope is much safer to handle and use for most procedures calling for phosphorus. :)

(although I am hard-pressed to think of a practicable use for black P... :P)

MadHatter here says he seared his eyebrows off with "Armstrong's mixture" back when he was young...

sparky (~_~)

"What's UTFSE? I keep hearing about it, but I can't be arsed to search for the answer..."
Rabidwolf
Harmless

[*] posted on 26-12-2005 at 13:24

seared his eyebrows off???
this would probably be a good time to mention that it's not recommened to see what an explosive mixture looks like all up close and personal when it detonates
;)
hodges
National Hazard

[*] posted on 26-12-2005 at 14:50

Back when I was in high school RP was not watched, and I had some. I remember it was in a small shiny can. For my fireworks "performances" one thing I did sometimes was to take an old flare that had been burned and put out (there were tons of these nearby on the railroad tracks - apparently trains sometimes used these to signal street traffic). I would place a brick on the sidewalk, stick the flare in the hole in the brick. Then I would carefully add first potassium perchlorate (I didn't have potassium chlorate - maybe that is a good thing as far as this reaction) and then a bit of RP on the top. To start my fireworks shows, I would jump around with a broom, then hit the top of the flare with the end of the broomstick. This would ignite the flare.

I also liked burning RP because it made so much smoke. Somewhere at my father's house I believe there is still a Polaroid shot of the neighbor's house completely obscured by smoke (after the wind blew it in that direction).
densest
Hazard to Others

Mood: slowly warming to strain point

[*] posted on 30-12-2005 at 18:21

Armstrong's mix is NOT a joke. It can go off with the impact of a drop of water, the friction of folding newspaper, the pressure of your fingers, or anything else it pleases. Furthermore, if either the chlorate or the phosphorous is impure, the dreaded HClO3 explosion is guaranteed to set off the rest of the mixture. All you need is some P4O10 and a little moisture from the air, and you have H3PO4. Connect the dots with your missing fingers.
Rabidwolf
Harmless

[*] posted on 31-12-2005 at 01:43

(though SWIM's mind is more focused on a higher octane version of a common decongestent for personal use)
SWIM's friend just recently placed an order for RP + KClO3 and is intending on doing a few small scale (>.25g) "BOOM....teehee :D" type experiments for amusement purposes.

in ammounts not exceeding a combined weight of 0.25g.
SWIM's thinking the safest way to combine the 2 would be pouring each off thier own piece of paper into beer cap, and use a hot wire(whilst wearing leather gloves) to set it off.

so how does the "go off with the impact of a drop of water" thing work?
is the addition of water pretty much gurenteed to set the conditions right for it to go BANG or does it increase sensitivity?
i wonder if the combination will react with MeOH....
idea for something for shits and giggles:
in a pop bottle cap,
add a small ammount of MeOH
then add KClO3 + RP
gently mix
allow to evap
and voila.
you have a REALLY big cap

[Edited on 31-12-2005 by drayen]
neutrino
International Hazard

Mood: oscillating

[*] posted on 31-12-2005 at 08:51

This talk of Armstrong's mixture should probably be put into another thread, as it is rather irrelevant to the current discussion.
Rabidwolf
Harmless

[*] posted on 6-1-2006 at 18:31

so back on the topic....
SWIM made an order for the 2 aforementioned chemicals near the end of december...
still haven't seen anything delivered to SWIM's place, and SWIM sent them 2 emails and they haven't responded.....
el bastardos....

and they charged $81 to SWIM's visa, but thankfully visa has this "e-promise" thingy
http://www.visa.ca/en/personal/shop_epromise.cfm
apparently if you get dicked around, and charged for an order you haven't recieved. and haven't been able to get ahold of the company. you can get the credit card monster to try and get ahold of them and/or cancel the charges

[Edited on 7-1-2006 by drayen]
Rabidwolf
Harmless

[*] posted on 7-1-2006 at 20:24

mmmkay
so they did send me a package, unfortunately canajun post offices are closed on sunday so i can't pick up my pyrotechnic playthings till monday
Rabidwolf
Harmless

[*] posted on 9-1-2006 at 22:11

!UPDATE!
SWIM picked up his package of "potassium salts for garden shrubs"
(along with the RP :D )
SWIM very much likes this company, and their smart packageing.
R-C-I Ltd is a much nicer name then raw chemicals international for a return address.

the only thing they did wrong was having an MSDS sheet for NaOH instead of RP.
MadHatter
International Hazard

Mood: Enjoying retirement

[*] posted on 10-1-2006 at 17:51
RP

I'm suspicious of any company that offers instructions on getting RP from matchbooks.
www.chemicalsman.com does this. It sounds like an extraction technique used by meth cooks.
RP is not illegal to possess by federal law however I cannot speak for individual states.
Federal law does require record keeping for up to 2 years for all sales and of course we
can expect the salespeople to report the purchase to the DEA because they want to remain
on good terms with the feds.

[Edited on 11-1-2006 by MadHatter]

From opening of NCIS New Orleans - It goes a BOOM ! BOOM ! BOOM ! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
bullstrode
Harmless

[*] posted on 11-1-2006 at 05:37

Quote:
Originally posted by MadHatter
Federal law does require record keeping for up to 2 years for all sales and of course we
can expect the salespeople to report the purchase to the DEA because they want to remain
on good terms with the feds.

The salespeople don't have anything at all to do with 'the feds', because they are part of a British company operating within British jurisdiction. Americans might find this difficult to understand, but American LEA have no jurisdiction in foreign countries.

The company is not a front operated by the FBI, CIA or whatever. Simply, someone is taking advantage of UK law to operate a business selling difficult to obtain chemicals at extortionate prices. You can be sure that the company will do nothing to protect the identity of purchasers, and besides, the UK authorities (and therefore US) will have full access to related banking and credit card records.
bullstrode
Harmless

[*] posted on 11-1-2006 at 09:48

What do you mean by that Lotek? That you believe that there has been hearsay that it is a US-based site? The fact is that it is a British company located in Britain. It used to operate from northern England, now seems to operate from Scotland. Where is the evidence that it is a US front company?

Edit: Lotek's post seems to have disappeared.

[Edited on 11-1-2006 by bullstrode]
 Pages:  1    3    5  6

Go To Top