Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: P Benzoquinone
VooDooMan
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-7-2004 at 18:13
P Benzoquinone

I have 550 grams p Benzo left over from estate sales and collection over the months, I have no use for it and I am getting rid of ALL MY CHEMICALS< so most of it is gone on ebay and what not, I have sold off most of my exotics but have some benzo left and some 2,5 Dimthoxybenzaldehyde............Dont worry I am legit I am pretty sure Rvincent can back me up on that..............Any offer that comes in and above 50$ range takes the benzo................If you want my what's left list please do ask, I am getting rid of EVERY THING, Ex... 3 L of Glacial Acetic Acid :)

Cya

[Edited on 8-7-2004 by VooDooMan]
VooDooMan
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 4-9-2004 at 14:39
345-Trimethoxybenzaldehyde

Good Day boys and girls?
Any who I just wanted to post back in here to you guys to give you an update. I was fortunate enough to acquire some more rare chemicals not long ago and I am passing them on to you eager chemists for research or any related value it may be? - It is of course very pure accompanied by an essay sheet with manufacturers stamp and date - very rare to my knowledge and is legit! I am able to beat all other prices on the net who sells this particular chemical, and not to mention guaranteed satisfaction, I am able to forward interested customers to others in this forum and others who have dealt with me before!
Any one interested - I have no use for these chemicals so I just re sell them when my time permits them~!

Thank you
danksta
Harmless

Mood: slappitamy

[*] posted on 16-11-2004 at 08:12
benzo

interesting indeed looking for lab partner that wants to unknowingly coquer south u.s.

Go To Top