Mildronate
Hazard to Others

Mood: Ruido sintetico

[*] posted on 11-10-2013 at 05:47
somebody is realy mad :D

To: Mildronate
Folder: Inbox
Sent: 5-10-2013 at 07:35
Message: You talk bullshit man ! To those throwing crap about my laboratory.....I think your comments about my lab are totally inexcusable - especially since this website that you have have made is al about promoting chemistry! I spend much of my time promoting chemistry amongst young people in schools and also on youtube showing chemistry experiments. My lab is a collection of my life since I was 11 and of course its antique - but thats because I simply put chemicals in lovely victorian bottles! However the chemistry is till the same and where on earth would chemistry be today if it were not for the victorians and the arts. To make such bitchy off the cuff unprovoked and unkind comments I:mad::P:( suspect comes from a deep seated jealous nature. You would do well to congratulate other chemists out there and not taking such a bullshit attitude to others precious works.
yours most sincerely
A mclaughlin c/co plasticraincoat1

PS.Oh Hexavalent, and DJF90 and Mildronate if we are still in the crap throwing mode as you cleary are, let me throw some your way- let me just assure you that your own websites - are utterly uninspiring and boring and does very little to excite about chemistry. Mine however has let me travel to Japan and the USA and promote chemistry by demonstrating experiments on national TV!
Mildronate
Hazard to Others

Mood: Ruido sintetico

[*] posted on 11-10-2013 at 05:49

and i doesn't had homepage :D
Endimion17
International Hazard

Mood: speeding through time at the rate of 1 second per second

[*] posted on 11-10-2013 at 11:11

Well the guy had his lifetime effort destroyed. I understand how that could make someone lose their shit in the more permanent way. You shouldn't poke him with a stick. Put yourself in his shoes.

elementcollector1
International Hazard

Mood: Molten

[*] posted on 11-10-2013 at 11:16

Still, no reason to shove the blame onto Mildronate. If my lab blew up after someone made a comment that it was untidy and terribly unaesthetic (which it is), I sure wouldn't blame that person or foist my anger onto them. It's logically ridiculous.
Quote:
PS.Oh Hexavalent, and DJF90 and Mildronate if we are still in the crap throwing mode as you cleary are, let me throw some your way- let me just assure you that your own websites - are utterly uninspiring and boring and does very little to excite about chemistry. Mine however has let me travel to Japan and the USA and promote chemistry by demonstrating experiments on national TV!

For someone who's demonstrated on national TV, you're acting awfully immature right now.

EDIT: Say, Mildronate, if this U2U came to you on the 5th, why are you posting it 6 days later? Just curious.

[Edited on 10-11-2013 by elementcollector1]

Elements Collected:52/87
Latest Acquired: Cl
Next in Line: Nd
bfesser
Resident Wikipedian

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11-10-2013 at 11:41

plasticraincoat1 is an attention seeker and a nuisance. He's contributed nothing positive to this forum. The best thing to do is to ignore him.

If you receive any more abusive U2Us, please forward them to a moderator or administrator. We don't need a topic for flaming a flamer. [closed]

bfesser
Resident Wikipedian
Thread Moved
13-10-2013 at 07:54

Go To Top