Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: about the surfactant
freedomwm
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

shocked.gif posted on 27-10-2004 at 18:17
about the surfactant

I have a sample of misture. I know it compose of base and several surfactants . Then I want to know whether I can know which surfactants are there in it and the amount of these surfactants. I don't know which type of the surfactant they are . This misture is a kind of cleaner using for cleaning glasses .
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
neutrino
International Hazard

Mood: oscillating

[*] posted on 28-10-2004 at 02:18

Search for the MSDS (material safety data sheet) of your cleaner. An MSDS will tell you everything that's in your cleaner, how dangerous it is, etc. It may be accessible from the company's web site, through google, by e-mailing them, or by simply calling them and asking for one. If you call them, though, you might as well ask them what's in it.
freedomwm
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 28-10-2004 at 18:03
Thank you for help

thank you for your great help . then I refer to the MSDS of it , and find the important information I need . But I want to know whether I can analysize the compsition through lab experiments . of course in the help of the MSDS information . that is :determine the nature and fix quantify .

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top