Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Elemental Scientific shipping
ScienceHideout
Hazard to Others

Mood: High Spin

[*] posted on 23-2-2014 at 14:12

o_O Wow... someone must've bought Elemental! That is crazy!

hey, if you are reading this, I can't U2U, but you are always welcome to send me an email!

bfesser
Resident Wikipedian
Threads Merged
23-2-2014 at 14:28
Pickardjr
Harmless

Mood: vapor state

[*] posted on 23-2-2014 at 15:33

Elemental scientific are good people, Im on a first name basis with them. I ask that you please not post you're conversations with them. Orders will take , up to 30 days . Please be discreet .
zenosx
Hazard to Others

Mood: Awaiting Results....

[*] posted on 23-2-2014 at 21:50

Yes they are good people. Be patient. You WILL get what you ordered.

Think of it this way. It is good that they have a back-order log or home chemists like us might have now recourse!

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

Albert Einstein
thesmug
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 24-2-2014 at 17:00

Quote: Originally posted by Pickardjr  
Im on a first name basis with them.

So am I :D
The_Davster
A pnictogen

Mood: .

[*] posted on 24-2-2014 at 17:31

Quote: Originally posted by DrAldehyde  
if you list a shipping address that UPS or Fedex list as residential they will reject your application

Would a mail-forwarding service like earthclassmail.com help here? I believe these are often used so online companies can have business address that is not someone's home address. Of course what fedex or usps lists this as may cause issues.

Do foreign addresses ordering from sigma have the same database for commercial-vs-residential?

Quote: Originally posted by Pickardjr  
Elemental scientific are good people

Slow but good. Never had any issues other than "we cannot ship that to your country"

[Edited on 25-2-14 by The_Davster]
dontasker
Harmless

Mood: Plopping

[*] posted on 24-2-2014 at 17:59

Upon reading that they synth some items I decided to take a snoop around their site some more. It seems their site lists a new address. One in Little Canada, MN. It happens to be where a local chem supply company moved to a few years ago.

BME Lab Supply used to be just off of University Ave, St. Paul (down the road a ways from Ax Man surplus). I purchased a few things there. Great place, but they only seemed to have the glass tubing that I needed after the move.

I may have to try ordering again. If BME and Elemental are now together, I hope I can start to pick up stuff locally again. :D

tomholm
Owner of BME Lab and Science and Elemental Scientific

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 24-2-2014 at 18:36
Elemental Scientific - New Owners

Hi All. Yes, Elemental Scientific was recently acquired by another company, BME Lab and Science, based in St. Paul, MN. First, I want to second earlier comments on how wonderful and knowledgeable the previous owners are. We, too, were customers of theirs prior to purchasing the company.

BME Lab and Science is also a family-owned business that has was founded over 25 years ago. BME provides a wide range of lab supplies and repair services. Over the past month, BME has been busy moving into a larger, retail space and moving Elemental's inventory from WI to MN. We apologize for any disruption in service this may have caused.

Our move is nearly complete and we are now processing orders much more quickly. Our goal is to maintain a larger inventory of prepared chemicals and process orders within 1-3 days.

We at BME-Elemental Scientific appreciate your patience during this transition and look forward to getting to know you and service your laboratory needs. Call or email just to say, "Hi"!

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top