Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Elemental Scientific 20% Off!!!
mr.crow
National Hazard

Mood: 0xFF

[*] posted on 10-6-2014 at 18:44

Thanks for running such a neat store. There used to be a local science store in Toronto that could order stuff from Fisher Sci for me, but they had to close unfortunately. Hard to make a living selling science toys :(

Can you do shipping to Canada? I'm also sad its such a pain in the ass to deal between these two countries.

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble
tomholm
Owner of BME Lab and Science and Elemental Scientific

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 10-6-2014 at 21:11

Quote: Originally posted by mr.crow  
Thanks for running such a neat store. There used to be a local science store in Toronto that could order stuff from Fisher Sci for me, but they had to close unfortunately. Hard to make a living selling science toys :(

Can you do shipping to Canada? I'm also sad its such a pain in the ass to deal between these two countries.

I will certainly concur that it is difficult to make a living selling science toys. (Not too many easy ways to make a living anymore...) While there are some very enthusiastic scientists out there, they tend to be relatively small numbers representing a broad number of niches, making it difficult to identify and market to them. So, anything we can do to get the word out to these hobbyists, inventors, industries, schools, and students is much appreciated.

That said, I really do appreciate our customers and I know that many are doing some very interesting research and doing what they love. With that in mind, it's easy to work hard to support them.

Below are a couple of pictures of our store front and inside our store. We also have a large warehouse supporting the store and our Internet business. We are continually adding new products.

We can ship to Canada - as well as to many other countries. Hazardous materials shipping to Canada is pretty much the same as it is shipping within the US. We currently use UPS for shipping in US and Canada. We use DHL for the other countries, which has different Hazardous Materials shipping regulations.

Storefront.jpg - 277kB StoreInside.jpg - 350kB

tomholm
Owner of BME Lab and Science and Elemental Scientific

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 28-6-2014 at 19:29
4th of July Sale

4th of July Savings!
15% Off EVERYTHING!

We know most of you have plans for the upcoming holiday weekend so we'll keep this short and sweet; Use code independence14 at the www.bmelabandscience.com/store or www.elementalscientific.net/store until July 14th for 15% off everything!

Also, to receive email notices of upcoming sales and announcements, create a user account on www.elementalscientific.net/store or like us on Facebook!

From all of us at BME and Elemental have a happy and healthy 4th of July!

Pages:  1    3

Go To Top