Author: Subject: TheVespiary.org .... Sedit or jon or java
solo
International Hazard

Mood: ....getting old and drowning in a sea of knowledge

[*] posted on 26-6-2014 at 16:21
TheVespiary.org .... Sedit or jon or java

Quote: Originally posted by Brain&Force  
No drug related discussion here...

......oh hell, another boy scout, must be one of Sauron's disciples....as Turd stated ,

"People who have mental issues with blatant cookery better stop reading. Save yourself the anger and myself the useless comments. Ghetto chefs read on"........solo

[Edited on 27-6-2014 by solo]

It's better to die on your feet, than live on your knees....Emiliano Zapata.
arkoma
Redneck Overlord

Mood: украї́нська

[*] posted on 26-6-2014 at 16:26

Hell, I AM registered at thevespiary.org

Knowledge is knowledge and if I UTFSE bet I can find a TON of drug related chemistry here too.

Edit--LMFAO Solo

Edit--search results for P2P for safrole I can go on and on and on.....hmm. This therefore must be a "drug cookery" site, no? Tarred with the same brush and all. Oh, and don't forget the terrs over in energetics.

[Edited on 6-27-2014 by arkoma]

"We believe the knowledge and cultural heritage of mankind should be accessible to all people around the world, regardless of their wealth, social status, nationality, citizenship, etc" z-lib

arkoma
Redneck Overlord

[*] posted on 26-6-2014 at 17:04

I'm not into drugs, but I don't have an issue with cookery - that's just not the point of this site.

Sauron's disciples? I'm curious.

The point of sciencemadness is science, and fortunately/unfortunately, depending on your point of view that does include drug chemistry. The OP was simply trying to find one of his m8's from a closed site and never even mentioned drugs, YOU did. I saw the original post before he deleted it.

Edit--yup, just delete the hypocrisy.

"We believe the knowledge and cultural heritage of mankind should be accessible to all people around the world, regardless of their wealth, social status, nationality, citizenship, etc" z-lib

arkoma
Redneck Overlord

[*] posted on 26-6-2014 at 17:39

Sorry, I was a little trigger-happy.

Thank you ^^ I get "protective" also but German was well within the bounds of propriety.

Edit--NOW this is ready for detritus LOL

solo
International Hazard

Mood: ....getting old and drowning in a sea of knowledge

[*] posted on 26-6-2014 at 19:37

......there were over 5000 bee's at the Hive, ever wonder were they all went ....yes, this thread is going nowhere.....let it die....solo

It's better to die on your feet, than live on your knees....Emiliano Zapata.
byko3y
National Hazard

Mood: dooM

[*] posted on 26-7-2017 at 08:52

What happenned to https://www.thevespiary.org/ ? I see some lighthouse form, i dunno wtf is this.
JJay
International Hazard

[*] posted on 26-7-2017 at 15:10

Quote: Originally posted by solo  
......there were over 5000 bee's at the Hive, ever wonder were they all went ....yes, this thread is going nowhere.....let it die....solo

For a while there, many counties in the U.S. had a lab bust every day. A lot of these were small pseudoephedrine meth labs but not all. I think law enforcement cracked down even harder in Europe. My guess is that most "bees" either got busted or quit.

scronaldo-totse
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 26-7-2017 at 15:13

Hello I have been lurking the vespiary and sciencemadness since 2010, I was user MrHappy on vespiary and today I go to read new posts and its gone?

Is Tsatuoga Toady spaztek here? Whats going on? raid?.

I have a forum we can use in the meantime but regs are closed.
clearly_not_atara
International Hazard

Mood: Big

[*] posted on 26-7-2017 at 15:18

SSL cert at thevespiary expired almost a week ago and now this... forum may have been taken over by hackers or LE; in the meantime, don't mess with whatever site it's been redirected to. Maybe a honeypot; *definitely* bad news.

And maybe we should delete this thread; SM is not supposed to be assisting drug synth, although we inevitably do so indirectly.
scronaldo-totse
Harmless

[*] posted on 26-7-2017 at 15:55

Quote: Originally posted by clearly_not_atara  
And maybe we should delete this thread; SM is not supposed to be assisting drug synth, although we inevitably do so indirectly.

I didn't post much there involving that stuff but I don't know any other places on the internet to discuss the problems home chemists run into.

I am very amateur and I find this forum way too advanced for someone like me, I can't learn anything here its all way over my head, only in the past year has it started to make sense to me.

Vesp isn't exactly noob friendly either, and don't even get me started on chemistry subreddits, its all university students and professional bench chemists.

I just want to have Max Gurgle-esque adventures and learn chemistry like they did in the old days, with the help of technology. I am not a student or professional uni trained chemist just a man obsessed with his hobbies.

[Edited on 26-7-2017 by scronaldo-totse]
clearly_not_atara
International Hazard

Mood: Big

[*] posted on 26-7-2017 at 16:01

Quote: Originally posted by scronaldo-totse  
[
I just want to have Max Gurgle-esque adventures and learn chemistry like they did in the old days, with the help of technology. I am not a student or professional uni trained chemist just a man obsessed with his hobbies.

[Edited on 26-7-2017 by scronaldo-totse]
don't worry you'll fit right in... go make some acetonitrile
Sulaiman
International Hazard

[*] posted on 26-7-2017 at 22:37

Quote: Originally posted by scronaldo-totse  

I am very amateur and I find this forum way too advanced for someone like me, I can't learn anything here its all way over my head, only in the past year has it started to make sense to me.

This is EXACTLY why I like Science Madness,
some of the members here are really clever chemists,
doing chemistry with knowledge and expertise that I will never achieve,
yet they tolerate and help complete amateurs like me with patience and care ... I love SM

CAUTION : Hobby Chemist, not Professional or even Amateur
XeonTheMGPony
International Hazard

[*] posted on 27-7-2017 at 04:00

Yup great site to help one up their game to the next level. I am great at practical, but I want (and my goal) is to get to the point of designing experiments rather then re-enacting others.
Melgar
Anti-Spam Agent

Mood: Estrified

[*] posted on 21-8-2017 at 01:15

I haven't done research with the intended purpose of making drugs in 5-6 years (statute of limitations is up, right? right?), but I still get excited at the idea of figuring out an OTC one-pot nitroalkene reduction... Old habits die hard I suppose.

The first step in the process of learning something is admitting that you don't know it already.

I'm givin' the spam shields max power at full warp, but they just dinna have the power! We're gonna have to evacuate to new forum software!
zed
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-repentant Sith Lord

[*] posted on 2-9-2017 at 12:19

Well, the complete ( safe and easy) reduction of Nitroalkenes, is an interesting technical challenge. One chemists have been wrestling with, for a century or so.

Possibly a suspicious activity, but not necessarily so...... It should be remembered,
that some folks here, DO have the requisite U.S. permits in place. Or, live in national jurisdictions, where prohibitions are less universal.

Go To Top