Pages:  1  ..  5    7  
Author: Subject: New chemistry forum for Hive Bees
Sergei_Eisenstein
Hazard to Others

Mood: training

[*] posted on 25-10-2006 at 10:08

Quote:
So what other humiliation is next?

www.sashassecrethideout.com - They sell 'my first drug synthesis' chemistry sets with a picture of Albert Hofmann on the cover. The box of ephedrine pills has a picture of Alexander Shulgin and the matchboxes have a picture of the Mexican flag. Included in the box is a paper with the text of the Meth-song. There is also a limited edition set available that includes a CD with hip hop remixes from Borodin's Prince Igor. There is also a numbered (100) ultralimited edition that includes a hip T-Shirt with "I LOVE METH" in front and "FUCK THE DEA" at the back.

damnant quod non intelligunt
hedron
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 25-10-2006 at 13:28
site

Nicodem,

Sorry, I think you are a bit too paranoid,.

My offer still stands, but it would proabaly be best if we got off to a good start, not a paranoid one,.

I think you have Hellman Fever, don't worry, it subsides,.

I am a busy man, and I have not got time to hang around with kids,.
We either make the forum, or I am back to lurking,.

P.s. from what I can tell, Hellman & Syn may not necessarly be the same person,
Just my 2 cents,
I can't stand Syn, but when java told us that Syn was hellman, that kinda made sence,.
But now I am not sure,.

I have a feeling that his website site will not work, by your response,.

My offer was to give you guys what you always wanted, another HIVE, not synthetikal.

The only reason I mentioned this is that, my business partner bought into an ISP just recently,.

But if your going to call me Hellman now, I really don;t think that I would want to give such an amount of help your way,.

Anyway, I am more interested in what Org, And Solo have to say, as I have been following the threads, and it seems that these members have been treated the worst by Synthetikal and his merry men.

Either I give the space to org and java, or you can just use it to make Sciencemaddness a better place,.

Time is of the essence though, we need to finalise this within 2 months, as I fear all the server will be commisioned by other vendors.

hedron
S.C. Wack
bibliomaster

Mood: Enhanced

[*] posted on 25-10-2006 at 15:22

Pathetic. Let it go.

Nicodem is not paranoid, unless paranoid means able to see the obvious.
Organikum
resurrected

Mood: busy and in love

[*] posted on 26-10-2006 at 14:16

Quote:
I can't stand Syn, but when java told us that Syn was hellman, that kinda made sence,.
Hey "Hedron" you have the same kind of dyslexia as Hellman?

Irgendwas is ja immer
solo
International Hazard

Mood: ....getting old and drowning in a sea of knowledge

[*] posted on 26-10-2006 at 16:23

Hedron.....makes this comment,

Quote:
Anyway, I am more interested in what Org, And Solo have to say, as I have been following the threads, and it seems that these members have been treated the worst by Synthetikal and his merry men.

Either I give the space to org and java, or you can just use it to make Sciencemaddness a better place,.

..............as far as I'm (java/solo] concern you can do just that donate it to sciencemadness , I'm through trying to make something that can' t be,The-Hive, and trusting people with such few values as (syn/hellman whoever he is ) ....grateful for the offer but no thank you..............solo/java

It's better to die on your feet, than live on your knees....Emiliano Zapata.
hedron
Harmless

[*] posted on 26-10-2006 at 16:59

MAN,

I am really not Syn or hellman:
Just a long time lurker/ infrequent poster.

Thanks Java,

I would like to donate the space to whatever cause,.
Mr wack, Nicodem is wrong,- Can I make it any clearer.

Mr wack, didn't you also think that primathon was Syn?
Trust YOUR instincts, not your Bum buddys,
I really trust nicodem too, I mean even though I have never met him, I still like sticking up for him, because when in a group situation, it is important, to follow the rules.

Anyway, I would like to doante the space, and put and end to this whole Syn Fever thing.

I bet you that if he ha read this thread, that it would only make him feel special.

Me thinks it isnot good idea to idolise this guy, there are much better things to do,.

Thanks java/ at least you know i not hellman.

hedron

hedron also wants to know if it is not too much trouble. One question/please

I want to tear down Syn's world, does any bee know how the synthetika/hellman connection was made,?

Me thinks this would be good for book I am writing.
I want to see in writing if possible, where Syn loses it, and admits he is hellman?.

[Edited on 27-10-2006 by hedron]
hedron
Harmless

[*] posted on 26-10-2006 at 17:05

I would be happy to donate the space to sciencemaddness,

Just let me know how much you want,?

I think java you should not give up on dream/
Maybee ORGY, and you can work something out,.

If syn can do it, I bet you guys would do it even better,.

heedron
Polverone
Now celebrating 21 years of madness

Mood: Waiting for spring

[*] posted on 26-10-2006 at 17:46

Do you realize that moderators can see what ISP you are posting from (not that any additional clues are really needed in this case)?

PGP Key and corresponding e-mail address
Nicodem
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 27-10-2006 at 01:01

Damn! I wished so hard to be paranoid. :P
solo
International Hazard

[*] posted on 28-10-2006 at 10:32

Ouch....someone got upset by recent turn of events.....and so without further a-due. the next chapter of this saga.........solo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Synthetikal is about to evolve....(the new intro to the forum)

synthetika
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:35 am Post subject: Super important - hive/rhod files Reply with quote
Hive and Rhodium files have been uploaded.!!!

But there is a problem,.

Due to the social bullying and completely false slander at W.D and science madness,.
I am reluctant to give some members access to such files,.

What I want, is all the relevant posts removed from the above two places,.
Anything mentioning Synthetikal needs to be removed,(I don't care about the hellman stuff, as this is clearly not me)

When this is done I will create the link, and you all will once agin have access to those precious files,.

Don;t forget without you guys as members, those forums will cease to exist, and since they are hosting slander and lies about me, then I suggest you all do what you can to get them removed,.
Partition sciencemadness and W.d. and the files will be back,.

If this cannot be done, I will have no choice but to dump these files at total-synthesis.com and charge all members a small fee to disencourage all those out there that want to hurt me,.

You all have the power to do this, and I hope that this can be done,.

If all this fails, I will then only give out access to members that I 0personally know and trust, and have a track record of at least 6 months at total-synthesis.com.

I was just appalled at the hurtfull posts that those guys have made,.

That is all,
Syn out,.

Also I will lock the ftp, untill these things are done,.

I am very sorry to do this, but I am a living human being, and am sick and tired of these rouge idiots,.

Syn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....................he's the only one posting , the human being ....... also he mistakes rouge, probably the color of his face right now, for rogue whom he tries to label opposition......................solo

[Edited on 28-10-2006 by solo]

transformer
Harmless

biggrin.gif posted on 28-10-2006 at 10:52

Normally i would not even consider to reply but this does it... that synthetikal person who-ever he is is just too disgusting to bare and i hope noone will be tricked into his bullshit whatever positive things it might produce along the side.

Lets get the old Hive server running again.

Peace,

V

[Edited on 28-10-2006 by samsung]

Sergei_Eisenstein
Hazard to Others

Mood: training

[*] posted on 28-10-2006 at 16:49

I liked Pathetikal more :D

damnant quod non intelligunt
Nicodem
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 29-10-2006 at 11:13

Quote:
Originally posted by hedron
I want to tear down Syn's world, does any bee know how the synthetika/hellman connection was made,?

Me thinks this would be good for book I am writing.

Well, if you insist. Here is some evidence for you. Actually just about any Hellman's old Hive post would do, but I've arbitrarily chosen these two picturesque examples:
Quote:
hellman
(Member)
09-09-99 10:30 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes,
Good Advice,.
On the other hand, to post here you must understand the consequences and take adequate security measures to maintain your anonyminity. Once you've done that it really doesn't matter a whole lot on what anybody says, If he is a cop, He's done me proud and the hive,. no -one ever knows for sure. Information is king here, the medium for which it gets here, should always be treated as if it is suspect.

hellman
Reborn,remade, re-encrypted

Quote:
hellman
(Soothsayer)
04-28-03 05:20
No 429884
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thankyou all!

Thankyou all very much,
Ever heard of the thin threads theory,?
It's like when you focus your mind on something that you really want, and almost as if from no-where, you find that item in the next week by serendipity,.
It's like your mind has these invisible feelers operating on an unconcious level, attracting these things that you really want,.

I guess we don't really need a calligraphy expertise on this one, don't we? Recognizing such style is just as simple as recognizing a face.
Quote:
Originally posted by hedron
I want to see in writing if possible, where Syn loses it, and admits he is hellman?.

I think the guy behind these usernames lost it long ago and he hardly knows which personality he has, if any at all. Honestly speaking, admitting is unnecessary for us, but might help himself.

PS: Hedron, good luck with writting the book of your life.

…there is a human touch of the cultist “believer” in every theorist that he must struggle against as being unworthy of the scientist. Some of the greatest men of science have publicly repudiated a theory which earlier they hotly defended. In this lies their scientific temper, not in the scientific defense of the theory. - Weston La Barre (Ghost Dance, 1972)

Read the The ScienceMadness Guidelines!
popi
Harmless

[*] posted on 14-12-2013 at 17:12
back n for solo

Well I'm back from the dead again...and here I am on this old thread.!Solo is good for info right,remember the java files ?Well don't lock the info;and let it out if still it's there?Is the hive back,wetd's still wet or what/?I have had no info since June 2012
solo
International Hazard

[*] posted on 14-12-2013 at 17:32

Quote: Originally posted by popi  
Well I'm back from the dead again...and here I am on this old thread.!Solo is good for info right,remember the java files ?Well don't lock the info;and let it out if still it's there?Is the hive back,wetd's still wet or what/?I have had no info since June 2012

......wow!....back for another round?....Hive not back, WD split into two forums.....

https://the-collective.ws/forum/index.php

http://www.wdrestored.com

.....as for the java files....the files are all over 5-6 forums as well as here ...not gone just got larger over the years....how is that steak and your autobiography...sell many copies?....solo

[Edited on 15-12-2013 by solo]

thebean
Hazard to Others

Mood: Deprotonated

[*] posted on 14-12-2013 at 17:38

What is the Hive? I hear about it with some frequency but I don't know about it. It seems very secretive, should I not be asking questions?

"You need a little bit of insanity to do great things."
-Henry Rollins
solo
International Hazard

[*] posted on 14-12-2013 at 17:49

Quote: Originally posted by thebean  
What is the Hive? I hear about it with some frequency but I don't know about it. It seems very secretive, should I not be asking questions?

.....long story...read something about it here,

http://zoklet.net/bbs/archive/index.php/t-3534.html

.....and read a partial list of some of the great themes of the day here....

http://chemistry.mdma.ch/hiveboard/index1.html

.......it was the best time for organic chemistry......solo

synthetikal
Harmless

[*] posted on 30-11-2019 at 01:11

Guys,

Wow, I never really had the time to read this thread, until today.
God, like 14 years after.

Did not know I was this famous.
And I still see the site archived everywhere, well, your Welcome.

But really you can thank Organikum, as he leaked it to me, and told me not to tell anyone.
Even after the Hellman revelation. He would not give it to me, unless, I revealed who I really was.

Yes, I am Hellman, I am Solo, I am Primathon, I am Nicodem, I am Eleusis,, I am You.

These are all characters I created for specific reasons.

What a crack up, really, to see all you guys run out your odd, slightly lame paranoid theories.
My god, if you only knew how stupid you all looked. (only the haters of course)

Dementia Huh?
Yet I can still remember a throw a way password 14 years, later.

Sadly I have an IQ over 130, hence why some of you guys could not grasp the what's and why's and the how's.

Jealousy, fuels alot of your comments, and an envy, that you guys could not do what I did, as no one has yet.

Everything I said was the truth,
The raid, the phone taps, but I was bound for a few months by law not to tell the whole story.

I ended up in a secret room in C***e St, with the crime commission, given exclusive powers which made me impervious to any crime, including murder, if I told them info.
I had no info, but took the oath, just for shits and giggles.

So Java, consider yourself lucky you cowering mexican fuck.
Or Should I say, Organikum's bitch.
And Hellman has a lot to answer for, but will deal with him later.

To create believable persona's, its important to appear as though your attacking yourself. Organikum was my bitch.
I had some pretty juicy info on him, which he made me promise not to tell.
Would have upset the Java/Organikum/Hellman Balance.

I don't think I ( java ) would have spoke to Org again, if I knew that earlier on.

Do you know who actually leaked the Hive Files to me?
Even after this Hellman connection?

It was Organikum.

He was upset with me, because I insulted one of his gay friends, that was a little sensitive, when he posted a bunch of useless crap.

May have been **** or someone like that... I am not sure.

So he was *** Bitch, and Java was Org's Bitch. And I was Hellman's Bitch.

Didn't you ever wonder why it was only Solo and Org, that started all this hostility.

A true believable story needs both a protagonist, and an antagonist.

I could barely understand Org's poor english, but fuck me, behind the scenes, he's an angry boy, let me assure you of that.

Opiate addict? Really?

I am not addicted to any drugs, and have the unique ability to set boundary, and avoid tolerance,
and addiction by administration of euphoria , on fortnight or monthly basis. You need strict rules, and it is possible.
Understanding this is possible should put a smile on many faces. Why go abstinence completely, when life is to be enjoyed richly on many perspectives.
And why abuse any drug, when it destroys happiness,. There is a balance, and it well hidden.

And I think this is where the future is. To take and enjoy drugs with the BS

Once a month you go hard on your choice of stimulant, exhaust it, then fire up the opiate receptors, then forget it for 4 weeks.
It is pure heaven, contained, and controlled.

This can be done, but is extremely hard to find much info on it.

I digress.

Outside of that everything is true,
I was Hellman, and a few other characters, still floating around.
And everything I did there had reason, which was sometimes not able to be understood by passers by, or ones of low intellect.
I even impersonated Eleusis, solely to flush him out, as I loved him so much. And missed him.

I just wanted to know for sure, that he was still not here.

Its only immature juveniles that don't understand, you need money to keep a forum alive, and at the time I was a student and my personality type was and still is Entrepreneur.
I mean Youtube, and it Pricing model, really messes with Solo's Head. I should know. java doesn't handle these things well..

Thankfully, I am successful now, I say that to the detractors, but also to those that want to take a risk, and really monetize your dream.
Look at labX for example. Its not a sin. Its just human behavior for us to hate, vilify and condemn, that which we don't have or don't understand that how to get.

Monkey logic. If you can't do it, get a few friends(loose term), that think the same way, and attack it till you destroy everything you love.
Which is what actually happened.

The haters started the genesis of the destruction of something beautiful...Their hatred, their words, they are all here.
Even My alter Ego Mexican geographically averaged lower IQ brain, could not see the empathy love and compassion.
So I shut it down, temporarily.

They saw red flags, when it was just the wrapping paper on someone trying to recapture something amazing....
Now 14 years later, nothing has changed, and there is no real outlet for REAL discussion.

Thanks Hellman/Java/Primathon (hehe)

Just beware of these vexatious people. There is always sadness or pain behind these words... Mexican Sadness, still counts.

Anyway, on with the story.

Did well at Uni, actually got High Distinctions for Org Chem, got approached by one of the associate professors, which was nice.
Started a Business painting houses (euphemism) , and some how managed to buy two houses, travel overseas a couple of times a year, and am about 6 months away from being close to a millionaire. Yes, money is important to me, Duh. I am rubbing this in for the detractors, but it is truth,monetizing your passion, is the key to surviving, in this fucked up world.

I used my love for chemistry as the Key to the door for my life, not unlike LabX

Look I was poor from 18 - 41, pulled my finger out, followed my passion, made some mistakes, and here I am. I am 50 now.
Living a good life now, happy etc.

This came from dedicated hard work, nothing more nothing less. No tricks,just follow what you love....
and not running around in circles trying to mono methylate my own ass farts like Solo/Java/primathon/hellman etc

I know the quixotic / idealistic argument about adds on the site, but save that shit for the Vegans, you soft cocks.

Frankly it just a bunch of sour puss's, pissed off that they didn't do it first. And that's fair enough..

I took the risk, and I got the reward, well, if $10 a day is a reward, you haters, are fuckin' loonies.

So you got this Hellman; this misunderstood cretin and java, the Mexican Fuckstik, and god knows who these others weirdos are, with their two cents.
Nicodem, hazbeen, and all the rest. Its schoolyard BS, and self serving to what end? To destroy a good place for people without restriction.

But all in all out of the 10,000 members, 4 or 5 bad eggs, is actually pretty impressive, in the greater scheme of things.
I can see this thread is all the loser, and me thinks I can legends.

I was the Do'er. Just remember that, when your hiding in your labs, scared of Big Brother, I wonder how many of you would actually have the balls to do what I did.
Even after getting busted by every law enforcement agency in Australia.?

And as the Admin, I saw alot of impressive pms, posts, from impressive real chemists.
and if you guys have not worked it out after 14 years. Let me give you the last gift is at the end..

I mean my ego's big enough, I really don't need any more inflation. But appreciate the steak dinner from Angry Boy , Org.
Dude, get on some SSRI's, for gods sake.

Why the names of all the Sites, well, I loved those sites, nothing sinister, and the total-synthesis things, my god you guys hang on to BS.
I think strike got that name from the literature, its a real word guys. And yes it was handy, and it helped the cause.

I loved Shulgin, I love synthesis and total synthesis, total synthesis also being the key term we all need to help us from scratch OTC ingredients.

But look, its easy to hate, and I was never a hater. Well, Syn was not, and either was Hellman, I did experiment with Java and Solo, but that never went anywhere...

That's right, despite what you all may have thought, I believed in the cause. I almost went to jail for it.
I took on all the risk, and to have these desk jockeys say, I was not in it for the right reasons, is just sad.

Its nice to see that the vespiary held the flame for a while, but you know what, all these haters including ORG,
never got their act together, and made a site.

What does that mean? besides vindication for me?
Well I think we all know what that means, and why I got the hate, which is OK.

I was never the angry one. Apparently it seems, I had an angel om my side, that took me away from all this trivial BS.

Well done to the creator of this Forum, He has kept a level head, and trust me its not easy, The king does get a heavy head.

So I think I have clarified the important things.

Site got raided, I was brought into the Crime Commission, and then after that, I did not give up...

I think that should let you know, the real me.
Yes, I am outspoken, I say what I think, but look, if you really knew me, you would think I am the sweetest guy out there,.
Its just my persona's your upset with...

Oh, Yes, the cops did infiltrate the website, I would get these strange msg's from members, who would have usernames of relatives, which was a bit spooky,
And after that spider sense, it all came crashing down.
They even pulled up this guys thread, when I was in the "room"
Im pretty sure, I got to see the name of the guy who had infiltrated it.

The old house, that I had just moved from, had a bug put in the phone, which my flat mate found, then 2 detectives harassed them about me, then another friend, was assaulted by them, (not the cops fault), this guy was Oppositional...

Yes, the Top cop told me about the surveillance, and what would happen if I did slip up,.Lets just say this guy was a few levels, below the commissioner.
And he was really angry, angry that they had nothing, and at the time, there were no laws to stop it.

I think they wasted 100's of thousand of dollars, with almost zero result. I raeally not sure what they wanted.

Perhaps they though I was like strike, and had an elaborate manufacturing fleet under me; definitely not the case.

Anyway, hen one night at my house, my neighbor caught a detective putting a sniffer, or poking a probe through my window.
And then the next morning at 7am about 15-20 Federal, State, and crime commission officers were knocking on my door.

They made complaints about the smell, haha.

I said why all this,?

And she answered, we wanted to know who you were.

"I said, you could have just picked up the phone)

I asked if I could film them, and they said no,
They took all the harddrives, search everything, missed a few things. ( not their fault, I am a good at diverting their attention)
One cop was looking under my bed, where there was 10g Of **** and I manged with use the force, and get her attention else where.

They told me, I could not talk to anyone, then I made a call, and tried to tell a friend, they knew, and rung me, and then told me about the surveillance, etc,.

I could not see a lawyer etc, under the act, and just had to appear.
To this day, the hard drives have never been returned.
Word to the wise, you cloud services in countries without treaties. and have mental blanks on remembering the password.

Anyway, It was all a farce, and they seemed to concentrate on documents from MSY PC parts company, I am assuming they thought it was some front.

Haha.

Anyway, I got the secret talk, where I could admit any crime, and not be charged, in exchange for evidence.
I mentioned perhaps looking into Hellman, Java, and Org, (haha)
But they already knew all that, who I was, my other characters, etc.

I went home, and back to uni, and tried to start the forum again, but there were so many haters, I just gave up , along with the workload at Uni.
So, I guess its a karma thing, all these wankers actually caused the end of Synthetikal.

The facts are the facts.

It brought people back, good chemistry was discussed, and was ruined by a few.

I think there is a lesson somewhere here.

I think that is about it.

Just wanted to set the story straight, and my parting message is, as I said above.

Follow your passion, and try to monetize it, its not as evil as it sounds.

As your alternative is working a job you hate for the rest of your life.

Its only evil among social retards, and those who live in the shadows.

I am looking at you Hellman and your merry men.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Simon.......

[Edited on 30-11-2019 by synthetikal]

synthetikal
Harmless

[*] posted on 30-11-2019 at 01:27
haha

I can just imagine the increase in blood pressure on some of these legends.

Ahhhhhhhhhh (exhales)

Wow, now that was cathartic, beyond belief....

See you in 15 years.........

But you will never guess who some of the other characters really are here,
wait till you find out who Organikum really is......*

Oh, and I highly recommend the Mandalorian series.

Pure gold.

Syn/Hellman/Solo/Primathon/Nicodem Out!!!!!

Nicodem and Hellman are Gay, if no one already knew that....
I tried to subtlety give that air of excellence...
so IF I ask you for a meet and greet,
I would say no...
That is to say, I am gay, if you didn't already know.

Confusing isn't it...

But seriously, wait till you find out who organikum really is,
Your going to love it...

Friend of Rhodiums? Perhaps, work collegues?
Just don't ever give him your real name or address.

Sadly Java/Solo was never my best work, I just gave up half way through character development, so apologies about that....

hahahahahahahahahah

Made my fucking day,..!!!

aldol/baeyer villiger.

think about it....
If you have to live that way, then this may serve you well....

Peace and love.

I am You.

j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 30-11-2019 at 04:16

Anyone else similarly confused by this wall of text mindless dribble?

Most names mentioned are inactive. All events mentioned are asncient history post 2 and 3 of a 15 year account wasted on this. Most people with an actual IQ of 130 know how to communicate.

I don't want to be hasty or to come across as censoring. But is there any reason not to throw this straight into detritus?
synthetikal
Harmless

[*] posted on 30-11-2019 at 05:25

I guess it depends how much you appreciate history, and the truth,.
And how much integrity you have...
Most people have not, and simply take cues from others, much as you have just done.

That is what intelligence is, since you seem to think you know..

But I am thinking, this may be above your pay-grade, princess.

Delete it if you want, but you will be held responsible, from those that will want to see what really happened.

And perhaps, in life, grow a pair, and don't follow the crowd,

Trust me, there is a better way....

Past your bedtime anyway.....

Remember, I can only respond to your hatred, and offensive post.

But I would rise above that, and let others know what happened, in the history of these sites.

This is my last post, delete it as you deem fit, but as your only an admin, I understand the power struggle you are under...

I am your father...
Corrosive Joeseph
National Hazard

Mood: Cyclic

[*] posted on 30-11-2019 at 06:22

Quote: Originally posted by j_sum1  

No. That's exactly what it is, ancient history. Leave it in please, it adds context.

;)

/CJ

Being well adjusted to a sick society is no measure of one's mental health
j_sum1
Administrator

[*] posted on 30-11-2019 at 14:46

Quote: Originally posted by Corrosive Joeseph  
Quote: Originally posted by j_sum1  

No. That's exactly what it is, ancient history. Leave it in please, it adds context.

;)

/CJ

Right.
I was perplexed by the... Uh... verbiage. And also by the return of a 15 year old single post account. I was not in a hurry towade through pages of similar content to try to make sense of it.

That said, I don't appreciate the personal attacks and disparagement. Just not called for and not evidentially based. (@synthetikal).

@CJ. Thanks for the u2u. As you wish.
synthetikal
Harmless

[*] posted on 30-11-2019 at 15:25

If you don't like the personal attacks and simply why make them?

I'm surprised you can't see this before making your post and making your reply it's just confirmation of exactly what I've been saying.

this is case in point of why are the forum failed.
And a spotlight on the arseholism that exists.

you will learn that despite popular belief that an eye for an eye is a great way to curb bad behavior.

I will need you to really think about that in depth...

Take care and don't be a bully, like the others....
I thought you were a smart guy.;)

j_sum1
Administrator

[*] posted on 30-11-2019 at 15:48

I could have sworn you said your previos post would be your last.
As for the personal attacks, my point is clear enough and readers can see which direction they have been flowing.

By all means resurrect your historical discussion. I am persueded that it has some merit, which was what I was asking. But please do so without abusing newer members.
 Pages:  1  ..  5    7  

Go To Top