Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Determining percentage of nitration of nitrocellulose
Quince
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 26-9-2006 at 01:28

You cretinous imbecile, you can't just post an author and expect one to figure out which of his specific publications you're referring to. Not everyone here is a chemist and familiar with the literature, to know when an author name is mentioned what the book is.

As for what people think of me, I'm far from being insecure enough to give a shit. I don't let others opinions of my person define me; cleary you do, for you brought that up, and I pity you for it.

\"One of the surest signs of Conrad\'s genius is that women dislike his books.\" --George Orwell
enhzflep
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 26-9-2006 at 09:15

Oh c'mon now Quince. For Christ's sake man, pull your bloody head out. Deceitfull_Frank was hardly being cryptic. In this forum, the name Federoff has relevance to so few texts, that you're hardly been tasked with finding a needle in a haystack.

No doubt other members will wish I hadn't, but I'll give ya a hint - the name of the particular publication that was reffered to is "The Encyclopedia of Explosives and Related Items", aka PATR 2700, the Encyclopedia, Federoff, the Bible of Explosives and many others.

Now far from being a deeply academic task, this takes virtually no effort to identify as being the relevant text, nor should one have trouble downloading it.

Now, in a forum related to Chemistry - in a folder devoted to Explosives no less, you are unable to make an educated guess at the title of the book. A book that has numerous mentions on the forum. Fair suck of the sav, mate.
Quince
National Hazard

[*] posted on 26-9-2006 at 22:25

It's simple: it was never previously mentioned in any threads I participated in. As for Deceitful_Frank, I regret Dr. Mengele is no longer with us, for Frank and his family deserve nothing less than some of the good doctor's creative experimentation and live dissection at Auschwitz; bone cancer is too good for them. It is an insufficient excuse that he dropped out of a hairy sasquatch's rotten, maggot infested cunt. It's to prevent such genetic contretemps as Frank that eugenics was invented.

[Edited on 27-9-2006 by Quince]

\"One of the surest signs of Conrad\'s genius is that women dislike his books.\" --George Orwell
enhzflep
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 26-9-2006 at 23:31

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You just don't learn do you?

So f'ing what if the title of the book wasn't mentioned in any of the threads you participated in.. What, are we supposed to keep tabs of every thread that every member participates in before posting a refference for them? Are we to assume that if it's not been printed in a thread they've already read that they'll be unable to find it?!?

I appreciate the 1/4 of a second trying to fling out derrogatory and antagonistic insults at members, but have you stopped to consider for a second Quince, that if indeed this was the place from whence Frank came, that (a) You came from somewhere much worse, or more likely (b) You came from a better place, and have still not managed to climb the intellectual ladder as has Frank?

To quote a line from Mark Reed: "xxxx was born an imbecile and has lost ground ever since"

In closing, let me just expand two terms for you - I've been unable to acertain whether or not you participated in threads that have discussed the full versions.

firstly,
UTFSE - Use the Fucking Search Engine

secondly
STFU - Shut The Fuck Up

And another thing, why the huge head-fuck over something so simple? I mean are you trying to produce Kgs and Kgs of it? Do you have a supply contract, where the properties of the produced material need to consistant?

I mean bloody hell man, just dissolve the shit in acetone and then add the NG. It's certainly no brainer pal. If you like you can filter any undisolved (and hence unnitrated) cotton, then just add the NG and allow to dry..

For fuck's sake - you can make it using dissolved ping-pong balls and NG. Try using your mouth less and your brain more..
Quince
National Hazard

[*] posted on 26-9-2006 at 23:36

Quote:
Originally posted by enhzflep
climb the intellectual ladder as has Frank

He's climbing it allright, except he's climbing it down.

SAM4CH
Hazard to Others

Mood: PERFECT

[*] posted on 27-6-2007 at 13:18
this is my redox tittration!!

How can I determine equivalence point accurately?

my redox titration.bmp - 2.7MB

Sam
ordenblitz
Hazard to Others

Mood: Bohr'd

[*] posted on 27-6-2007 at 14:02

SAM4CH,

Thats a beautiful plot.. just exactly like the ones my auto titrator gives. The equivalence point is the point of greatest change per volume of titrant added. So it is very easy to see. Its the middle of the big drop there at 15.65ml (aprox).

Very nice work !

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top