Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Scientific supply for australians
Luke
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-10-2014 at 15:38

Sorrry I havent been very active, I reset my password but couldnt get it sent to me.

EUD's arent that big of a deal to do. HOwever in QLD I am required to send all EUD's to the QLD police asap.

Sodium is only required to have an eud collected from nonaccount holders. So if you started an account with me then I cant see any reason why I would need to collect an eud.
Tdep
National Hazard

Mood: PhD is done! It isn't good but it's over lol

[*] posted on 7-10-2014 at 15:45

I regret bringing EUD up haha. I'm very excited for your website, an online chemistry store aimed at Australian individuals is just great. Will be happy to set up an account with you, if that follows all the laws and/or let's me stay out of trouble.

Didn't mean any negativity, just talking about ideas that's I'm not sure of so people can make me right :)
Luke
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-10-2014 at 16:41

The other problem with my pricing structure is that the prices can change all the time from my supplier, so i have to put a buffer to account for the highest price i've ever been charged.

If you email me through the contact form i'm just going to forward that straight to the supplier without checking whether its listed on the website or not, this will undoubtably get you a cheaper price. Originally I wasnt going to put products that you can buy directly from the website but i thought it showed that this is a company that sells directly to the public.

Additionally, I have access to much cheaper chems from overseas. Email me and mention that you want cheap chemicals and I will get back to you with a quote.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top