Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Crazy idea involving TeNN and MEKP
blindreeper
Unregistered

shocked.gif posted on 29-12-2002 at 04:55
Crazy idea involving TeNN and MEKP

One day about 9 months ago, I was a k3wl. I mixed random crap together. One time I mixed pvc cement and napthalene. This resulted in a a sticky plastic kinda thing that resembled 'napalm' (styrofoam dissolved in petrol) The main solvent in pvc glue is methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) Then now a while later, with all my new knowledge I was thinking. Maybe MEKP could act as a solvent for mononitronapthalene, dinitronapthalene or trinitronapthalene. I don't have acces tot he chemicals to make TeNN. I know the properties of methyl ethyl ketone differ from methyl ethyl ketone peroxide and the properties of napthalene differ from TeNN. But maybe there is a slight chance that methyl ethyl ketone peroxide may act as a solvent for TeNN and result in the same "napalm" consitesncy as of when the MEK dissolved napthalene. If in the slightest chance this occured, the resulting mixture would be a) explosive and b) a good consitensy for shaped charges. Just thought I'd run this by you guys to see what you think.
kingspaz
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 31-12-2002 at 01:50

http://flashbangboom.homestead.com/procedures.html

if you have the chemicals for the mono nitro derivative you have the chemicals for the tetranitro derivative.

the unexamined life is not worth living to a human
Madog
Hazard to Others

Mood: lysergic

[*] posted on 30-1-2003 at 19:35

check out my site here

Most people outgrow their pyro tendencies, we are the ones who\'s tendencies outgrew us.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top