Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Dry Chemical Sale
Fleaker
International Hazard

Mood: nucleophilic

[*] posted on 28-7-2005 at 09:31
Dry Chemical Sale

Apparently this man is getting out of the dry chemcial business as he is offering great deals on varying reagents. Most of it is used for pyrotechnics (red gum, guar, etc.) There are some good deals to be had. If you read the main page, he's practically giving somethings away.

here's the site:
http://www.pyrotek.org/
ChemHack
Harmless

Mood: Thiosmellific

[*] posted on 28-7-2005 at 12:52
Freaked Out.

Looks like Joe's finally had it. If the DEA showing up and carting off boxes upon boxes of his records for all his RP sales wasn't enough, this latest round of CPSC/JD maneuvers seems to have freaked him out into folding up his tent.

He'll have more free time to devote to improving his english language skills. If he had a penny for every time he misused a quotation mark or incorrectly spelled or confused a word, he could have afforded a good lawyer for when the Justice Dept. came calling.
H-O-B-B-Y. Guy can't even spell hobby.
Let's see what else he's advertising. Ah, a mystery offer calculated to entice. Buy one pound, get some amount greater than one pound. Hmm "I'll have to recalculate your shipping...Get it wile[sic] you can." Doh. What an inept guy.
He rolled over just as soon as trouble began to brew, and it was a trouble he helped to foment by advertising in magazines devoted to firearms. He brought heat upon legitimate amateur pyrotechnicians.

Do everyone a favor and patronize the good people over at Firefox. They need all the help they can get since they're going to be facing the gov. in court. A percentage of all proceeds will be donated to the legal defense fund.

I am at two with nature.
- Woody Allen
Fleaker
International Hazard

Mood: nucleophilic

[*] posted on 28-7-2005 at 17:14

Yeah I seriously suspected something was up with him. Never knew it got that bad though. Guess his little "surgery" forced him out of the business.
A few years ago he used to be a good, no questions asked source but alas, the times change.

He's been under the spotlight for a while, and now that I hear Firefox is next...
ChemicalBlackArts
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 17-8-2005 at 23:41

I must warn all of you that the American DoJ has taken a recent interest in pyrotek.org, and has been freely mailing cease and desist orders to civillians purchasing reagents from the site who do not possess proper licensing. A personal friend of mine's house was searching three days after receiving a cease and desist order for purchasing certain chlorates from pyrotek.org.

--Chemistry in my veins--
I am a fish
undersea enforcer

Mood: Ichthyoidal

[*] posted on 18-8-2005 at 09:39

War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength. Bush is President.

1f `/0u (4|\\| |234d 7|-|15, `/0u |234||`/ |\\|33d 70 937 0u7 /\\/\\0|23.
chloric1
International Hazard

Mood: Stoichiometrically Balanced

[*] posted on 18-8-2005 at 16:47
Hmmmm!

I am fish, how profound you really are! I could not find better words!:cool:

Fellow molecular manipulator

Go To Top