Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Poll: Human/Ape Crossbreeds
Yes, I would like to finally settle wether it is possible or not. --- 37 (66.07%)
No, I would not like to see or know if it is possible. --- 8 (14.29%)
Undecided, I am neutral on the subject --- 11 (19.64%)

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Human/Ape Crossbreeds
psychokinetic
National Hazard

Mood: Constantly missing equilibrium

[*] posted on 2-7-2010 at 19:17

Make up your mind, Anders.

“If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.”
-Tesla
Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 2-7-2010 at 21:09

Quote: Originally posted by MadHatter  
Hasn't his already happened ? It might explain the numerous Big Foot sightings
in America and the yeti in the Himalayas. Then again it would depend on how drunk
the observer was ! :D

lMAO.... not so sure its outcome has so much to do with the observer but if it exist im sure drunkness would have something to do with its creator....

So how much Vodka do you think it would take before that hairy female chimp in heat across the bar started to look good to you?

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
Mr. Wizard
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3-7-2010 at 11:47

I've read that Stalin was behind some attempted cross breeding attempts. Here is a sample of the search < stalin chimpanzee cross breed >
http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-Weird-Facts/21...

They imply there were no results, but they don't state it, or give any details. They were trying to create super workers and fighters. It seems you still can't build a marble palace with mud bricks. It's amazing what some leaders can come up with. I'm guessing any living remnants of the experiment were given the 'Royal Treatment', as was the Czar and his family.

It was interesting to note some previous poster had noticed a similarity to ex president Bush, but his ears don't match that well. Besides, I've never heard of a chimp that could fly a jet.
Panache
International Hazard

Mood: Instead of being my deliverance, she had a resemblance to a Kat named Frankenstein

[*] posted on 4-7-2010 at 00:36

yes also it would be distressing to the poor chimp and his family if they see that post. i like a good joke but not at the expense of chimps or anyone for that matter. I think it is clear that Bush never attained many competencies an ordinary chimp would take for-granted, so easy go people.

Oxydro
Hazard to Others

Mood: distracted

[*] posted on 4-7-2010 at 08:07

Quote:

Besides, I've never heard of a chimp that could fly a jet.

Well, they have sent chimps into space, but I've never heard of one going AWOL while supposed to be flying.

"Our interest's on the dangerous side of things" -- Browning
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Paddywhacker
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 4-7-2010 at 23:03

Let's have no unflattering talk about ape crossbreeds. Both my parents were great apes, and I count myself one as well.
Sandmeyer
National Hazard

Mood: abbastanza bene

[*] posted on 5-7-2010 at 15:44

Hehe, a good one, Paddy...

Vogelzang
Banned

[*] posted on 5-7-2010 at 16:54

quicksilver
International Hazard

Mood: ~-=SWINGS=-~

[*] posted on 10-7-2010 at 06:38

Can you believe it? When the Führer und Reichskanzler showed the way with vegetarianism and racial awareness many supposed rational people laughed at him!

Mr. Wizard
International Hazard

[*] posted on 10-7-2010 at 20:15

Quote: Originally posted by quicksilver  
Can you believe it? When the Führer und Reichskanzler showed the way with vegetarianism and racial awareness many supposed rational people laughed at him!

But Dear Old Uncle Joe Stalin our 'ally' in the big conflict, and the darling of the media, liberal elite, with his hands wet with the blood of tens of millions was the one who actually tried to make his new super worker/ soldier.
Mr. Wizard
International Hazard

[*] posted on 10-7-2010 at 20:24

Quote: Originally posted by Oxydro  

Quote:

Besides, I've never heard of a chimp that could fly a jet.

Well, they have sent chimps into space, but I've never heard of one going AWOL while supposed to be flying.

I heard Bush was flying high while AWOL. Like our present, uh, Obummer man,whatever or whoever he is, enjoyed a little high flying too, if his word can be believed on that. Maybe if his records or school transcripts, passport, and everything else was available we could compare who has the present altitude record, and who is the biggest poser.
quicksilver
International Hazard

Mood: ~-=SWINGS=-~

[*] posted on 11-7-2010 at 07:49

As long as we don't slip to the extremes (visa ve' Hitler & Stalin) we can live turd free. The biggest problem is that politics is pretty much controlled by marketing effectiveness rather than observable realities or logic. But then there are some with little common sense to work with & that's a preamble to a problematic scenario.

"I am against all interracial marriages, let alone human-ape."

"We eat animals without any thought to THEIR well being. I hear slaughterhouses in Nebraska, USA are worse than the hollocaust. Some animals get skinned and boiled alive. Would you rather be die a slow horrible death, or at least be eaten... or would you rather be forced into taking part in a reproductive experiment?"

______ Anders Hoveland

[Edited on 11-7-2010 by quicksilver]
zed
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-repentant Sith Lord

[*] posted on 11-7-2010 at 14:53

On another board, I have for a long time been advocating the creation of human-gorilla hybrids. These creatures might be ideally sized to become NFL linemen. Great offensive and defensive linemen, are hard to come by. The team that is first successful at secretly breeding such inter-species creatures, could dominate in competition, for decades.

To date, there have been insurmountable barriers to creating these hybrids. Surprisingly, it is not obtaining the human component that is the problem.

There have been many human men and women (some of them quite beautiful), that are willing to engage in sexual intercourse with giant apes. Especially so, if they are offered a financial incentive.

The apes however, do not share our enthusiasm for such antics. Utilizing sign-language, they have informed scientists that they are universally opposed to such experiments, and there is no "payoff" that will change their minds.

It seems, that in addition to our extremely unappealing appearance, we are nauseatingly stinky.

peach
Bon Vivant

[*] posted on 14-7-2010 at 21:21

Quote: Originally posted by Levi  

I think the point is moot, though, as I'm sure some deviant has already gotten busy with a chimp with no offspring from the act.

I think we have the winning point here.

If you like this idea, you'll love this article <----- warning, this site is a thousand times more addictive than smack, the article is 18+ and the images (which you have to click expand for) may even be illegal were you live

The small percentage of the genome that separates a human from a chimp contains coding for the complex language systems of our brains. Which makes me wonder when they'll try splicing those into a chimp.

In the 60's and 70's, the hippies tried teaching chimps to see if they could reach a human'esque level of intelligence. They could respond to requests like "pass me an onion", but never went much further. In one study, a guy tried raising a baby chimp with his baby son, treating them in the same ways. He stopped the experiment when his son started behaving like a chimp.

You may also like this video, which is of Alex the talking parrot. They tried teaching him English and he knew a few hundred words. More impressively, he could reply, in English, to questions which required him to observe and consider something, indicating he knew the meaning of the words. They've done similar experiments with chimps and sign language. One of them said it was sad when it's pet kitten died.

Incidentally, did any of you see that David Attenborough episode about chimps? They have a big fight, then they party by having a massive sex orgy. Chimp peni were plentiful, and they were sure going at it.

Bashing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is what people do when they can't see their own mistakes and want someone else to point at, and who often don't know the history of the regions he's discussing, haven't heard much of what he's said and who fixate on his religious views.

Ahmadinejad blames the ceiling

[Edited on 15-7-2010 by peach]
zed
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-repentant Sith Lord

[*] posted on 15-7-2010 at 12:55

Being in close quarters with a sexually mature chimp is something no knowledgeable human, in their right mind would do. Chimps are unreliable, aggressive, and mean spirited. They find it amusing to bite off, or tear off peoples fingers. They will munch on your face. At about age four, a chimp's acting career is over. It's off to the monkey house.

Benobos are more congenial. As are gorillas.

[Edited on 15-7-2010 by zed]

[Edited on 15-7-2010 by zed]
Vogelzang
Banned

[*] posted on 15-7-2010 at 15:20

Evolution vs. Adam and Eve.....

ahmadinejad_lg-14_002.jpg - 29kB
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top