Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: First round of Inventory
mikeman52011
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5-12-2014 at 21:20
First round of Inventory

OK! Here it is. After 8 hours of driving, organizing, researching, packing, unpacking, and everything else, here is the first round of inventory! I based the prices by finding a brand new match online, dividing the price by how many pieces were in the case to get a price per piece and than I divided that number in half.

Again if you have any questions email me at schoemaker97@gmail.com and if you want to buy something I prefer paypay but there may be some other options. Prices are not final, if you find a price that is way too high please notify me because it was probably a mistake! This is about a tenth of all the stuff I have so if you don't find what you need, save the link because odds are I have what you're looking for!

http://goo.gl/Q7Y3Sq

I will try and do the odds and ends I have left either late tomorrow as I have work, or on Sunday.

I'm going to bed now because my eyes might fall out of their sockets...
Chemosynthesis
International Hazard

[*] posted on 6-12-2014 at 13:28

Much appreciated. (Edit email, not PM) inbound concerning a price on an item I am interested in. I would prefer to wait for the full inventory, as I had mentioned in another thread I am also interested in 24/40 pour out adapters and 24/40 ground powder addition funnels.

[Edited on 6-12-2014 by Chemosynthesis]
Etaoin Shrdlu
National Hazard

Mood: Insufferable

[*] posted on 6-12-2014 at 14:59

What does "see note**" refer to? Is there information being obscured by my reading the sheet in a mobile browser?

I am interested but will probably wait until a more complete inventory as well. Do you happen to know whether you got any 24/40 or 14/20 condensers or Dean-Stark receivers with the lot?
Oscilllator
National Hazard

[*] posted on 6-12-2014 at 15:19

It seems to me that your soxhlet extractors and washing bottles are a weensy bit on the expensive side. They can be bought significantly cheaper from laboy:
http://www.laboyglass.com/fritted-gas-washing-bottle-500ml-3...
http://www.laboyglass.com/glass-soxhlet-extractor-set34-45-3...
Does the soxhlet extractor include a condensor that fits onto the top?
Hellafunt
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 6-12-2014 at 15:40

I have to agree with Oscillator. It seems to me that this kind of transaction, to be worth undertaking, needs to be beneficial to both the buyer and seller. The seller must expect less money, and the buyer will tolerate a reduction in service and an increase in waiting time. The pricing should be maybe a little more of a "deal" compared to the going rate.
Metacelsus
International Hazard

Mood: Double, double, toil and trouble

[*] posted on 7-12-2014 at 08:02

He does say, "I will match prices if you find a cheaper alternative somewhere as long as it is legitimate."

As below, so above.

My blog: https://denovo.substack.com
mikeman52011
Harmless

[*] posted on 7-12-2014 at 17:06

I lowered each price for the soxhlet extractors by $30 or more because I didn't realize they were usually together with other glassware. Sorry for the mistake!

-Michael

Go To Top