Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: The-Hive as torrent
Deevel
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11-4-2007 at 01:26

My Mr Wack you are a cheery bugger aren't you? In the interests of accuracy, Deevel didn't "wait two months" to do anything. I happened to come across the link and found it broken. I asked if it could be renewed. No drama that it can't anymore than you being too anal to give me a password to unlock a file that it turns out that I already had anyway!!
Oh yeah and then you accused me of "attempting to bribe you" because I offered to share the numerous files that I happened to have.
Get over yourself pal....some people aren't out to scam something for nothing and are genuinely offering to share with nothing expected in return.
Just because you've posted here a few times doesn't give you carte blanch to abuse and denigrate new comers at will.

[Edited on 11-4-2007 by Deevel]
S.C. Wack
bibliomaster

Mood: Enhanced

[*] posted on 11-4-2007 at 03:54

Quote:
Originally posted by Deevel
My Mr Wack you are a cheery bugger aren't you? In the interests of accuracy, Deevel didn't "wait two months" to do anything. I happened to come across the link and found it broken. I asked if it could be renewed. No drama that it can't anymore than you being too anal to give me a password to unlock a file that it turns out that I already had anyway!!
Oh yeah and then you accused me of "attempting to bribe you" because I offered to share the numerous files that I happened to have.
Get over yourself pal....some people aren't out to scam something for nothing and are genuinely offering to share with nothing expected in return.
Just because you've posted here a few times doesn't give you carte blanch to abuse and denigrate new comers at will.

[Edited on 11-4-2007 by Deevel]

If my promising to Strike in writing not to make my scan of his book publicly available (I have never uploaded anything anywhere with passwords except for his books, which I told you via PM) without his permission makes me "anal", then I'm not sure that I'm the one who has the problem. As for the expired link, rapidshare no longer accepted files that big, and I had better things to do with my bandwidth. As I also told via PM. I accused you of nothing, I merely made the simple statement that I could not be bribed into giving out the passwords.

A lot of the newcomers that I'm seeing are clueless pretenders, not-very-bright-people, and trolls; and I don't criticize posts without just cause.

Cheery enough for you? Shall I sing and dance as well as provide you with whatever you ask? I'm the one who should get over myself?
daeron
Hazard to Self

Mood: cancerogenic

[*] posted on 16-4-2007 at 13:16

ne mogu da verujem koji pajseri ovde vise
ae stavi prs u dupe i-jebi-samog-sebe :D

http://rapidshare.com/files/26380214/the_hive_archive.rar.ht...

Humans with their brains are like a caveman with a supercomputer. Yes there is a chance that the caveman will use it to calculate the trajectories and the momentums of the celestial bodies, but the chances are that he will just crack open a coconut with it.
Mush
National Hazard

[*] posted on 20-12-2011 at 14:08

Quote: Originally posted by S.C. Wack  
The torrent is dead but the synthetikal arcHive .iso in daeron's rapidshare .rar lives on. I too took the liberty of spidering the attachments while they were available at synthetikal, because good things don't last. Here they are as an offline copy for those with the .iso who also want the 3205 jpeg, bmp, gif, txt, pdf, and djvu that were originally spidered from the-hive.ws by whoever did this. If the link from it in the .iso is a (currently not-working) synthetikal link, it's here and it has the same file name. 405 MB of 2 split volumes, 451 MB unpacked to a single folder.

http://rapidshare.de/files/30003434/picproxie_docs.part1.rar...
http://rapidshare.de/files/30049588/picproxie_docs.part2.rar...

"The following download is not available" :(
Could you reupload them?
Your help would be highly appreciated.
S.C. Wack
bibliomaster

[*] posted on 20-12-2011 at 16:55

Feel free to explore the link in all my posts, for perhaps this alternative to those exact files will be sufficient. This is different and the same, as mentioned here. It's all the same with the files, just without the search thing, the synthetikal nonsense, and the attempts to connect with synthetikal that come with the .iso.

"You're going to be all right, kid...Everything's under control." Yossarian, to Snowden
Mush
National Hazard

[*] posted on 23-12-2011 at 17:22

Thanx very much!
Mush
National Hazard

[*] posted on 18-12-2012 at 14:45

The AFSearch offline search engine doesn't work any more:( .
It requires registration but I don't know why.
"Search Result generated by AFSearch Unregistered version, this line and the bottom copyright message will be removed upon registration. Please note only the top 8 search results have url and hyperlink to document in trial version. Registered version shows all hyperlinks." Does anyone else have the same problem?
S.C. Wack
bibliomaster

[*] posted on 18-12-2012 at 20:24

It's been that way for a while.

Even though 4shit banned my long-time account a couple months ago, another was created for this until they ban me again. Plus mediafire and who knows where else someday soon. God only knows how many hoops you have to jump through to download it. Maybe they still offer free downloading by torrent.

Free search alternatives are better than anything afsearch could dream of.

"You're going to be all right, kid...Everything's under control." Yossarian, to Snowden
Polverone
Now celebrating 21 years of madness
Thread Split
19-12-2012 at 15:33
Rym Carry
Harmless

Mood: :)

[*] posted on 1-2-2013 at 00:41

Mush,
Whatever you're trying to have in that link which isn't working and you were asking about to re-upload it again above there. I think it's picproxy in rar file maybe it's about 451 MB size. why don't you try to search it in piratebay if the piratebay has banne d in your country as in a lot of countries it been banned then try to et access of this by replacement for the piratebay.

[Edited on 1-2-2013 by Rym Carry]

Rym Carry
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top