Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Non-Chemical Science
quantumz
Harmless

Mood: Deflagrated

shocked.gif posted on 21-5-2006 at 11:41
Non-Chemical Science

I am an experimental Physicist. You may commence throwing things.
...oof...
...ow..
....wamo.............................................................*I'd like to thank the 1960's Batman show for supplying my onomato...-sound effects.

Ok, now that you are out of rotten vegetables and cans, I was just stopping in to ask for directions.

I have been lurking on this forum for about a year and a half now, and I have been thankful for a wealth of useful knowledge for seperating and purifying chemicals as well as an appreciation of the passion displayed for do-it-yourself science.
I am trying to advance my skills in HF AC electronics experimentation. Crystal radios, Tesla coils, stealing energy from soft-rock radio stations, all that jazz.

It has become as difficult to find a quality electronics shop as to buy ammonium nitrate or good model rocket engines, and I was hoping someone on these boards might have a dual hobby
blowing things up with chemicals and electricity.

If anyone knows of a site similar to this for electronics research or a good place to order High Voltage High Frequency electronics supplies I would be extremely appreciative.

I am EL NINO!!!
All other tropical storms will bow to me!!!
Mechaton
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 21-5-2006 at 12:15

Take a look at http://forum.4hv.org/

Similar group for but focused on high voltage mad science.

Go To Top