Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  14
Author: Subject: New chemicals for sale !
Boffis
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 17-2-2016 at 14:56

Yes I bought various unusal items from Mario too and I have had no problems at all. Well packaged and curriered so no problems.
AvBaeyer
National Hazard

[*] posted on 17-2-2016 at 20:17

Info please,

Many of the reagents listed are quite hazardous and should require special shipping. For shipping to the US, how are hazmat materials packaged and shipped? Certainly not through the mail, I hope. For example, I am interested in methanesulfonyl chloride. How would that be shipped to the US?

AvB
mario840
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 17-2-2016 at 22:22

I respond to U2U Sir, thank you for all yours opinions.

N,N-Diethylformamide - 100ml - 55EUR

Propionic anhydride 99% 500ml - 90EUR

1,2-Naphthoquinone-4-sulfonic acid sodium salt 98% 10g - 127EUR

laserlisa
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 3-3-2016 at 09:14

Im a very satisfied customer. Mario provides a great service.
My items were very well packaged.
burgerbrain
Harmless

[*] posted on 13-3-2016 at 11:55

Mario is legit! Thank you Mario!
mario840
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 26-3-2016 at 03:05

Sodium hydride 98% powder 100g - 90EUR

Lithium hydride 95% powder 100g - 90EUR

tert-Dodecylmercaptan mixture of isomers, 98.5% 100ml - 45EUR

DL-Phenylalanine 99% - 100g - 75EUR

Chrysene 1g - 90EUR 10g - 300EUR

4′-Methylpropiophenone 98% 100ml - 80EUR

4′-Chloropropiophenone 98% 100g - 80EUR

m-Tolunitrile 99% 100ml - 60EUR

Quinaldine 98% - 25ml - 30EUR

Guaiacol 500ml - 85EUR
Loptr
International Hazard

Mood: Grateful

[*] posted on 30-3-2016 at 05:44

Another successful order received from mario840. The issues I experienced last time were non-existant, and he even seems to have started using better packaging material. The box looked like it had been beaten to dead last time, and luckily he had used a lot of tape. In fact, the time taken to get the package from his door to mine was rediculously short, just a few days, as I can't recall exactly at this time. The last time I waited probably around two weeks with most of the time spent waiting in customs, but this time it was only there a few hours before it continued on its way.

The prices are good. He has very good access to a wide range of chemicals, and I believe there has only been one where he didn't have a source.

Rating: 5/5
Syntropymancer
Harmless

[*] posted on 4-4-2016 at 17:10

My package arrived, was a bit beaten up as well, but the reagents were packaged very well and were unharmed. Marrio was very fast in obtaining my requested reagents and shipping them, will definitely return to him in the future!

"It is there that science begins, where the facts run out. It is a mistake to bob around in the circle of facts, instead of riding the wave to the great expanse lying outside the circle."
alking
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 7-4-2016 at 19:19

Received my shipment today, the box looked awful and was literally falling apart when I received it bc the mailman left it in the rain uncovered, but that's not mario's fault. Regardless everything was packaged very well, undamaged, and exactly as described, I'm sure it could have been thrown in a pool and not cared. I have no complaints and am a very happy customer, cannot recommend mario enough! Thank you friend, I will definitely be back for any future needs.
Arock777
Harmless

[*] posted on 12-4-2016 at 21:54

I just got my stuff today from mario. Was very well packed. The shipping was really fast and the communication perfect. I can only recommend mario840. A+++++
Thank you mario
Volanschemia
Hazard to Others

Mood: Pretty much all of them!

[*] posted on 12-4-2016 at 22:14

Quote: Originally posted by Arock777  
I just got my stuff today from mario. Was very well packed. The shipping was really fast and the communication perfect. I can only recommend mario840. A+++++
Thank you mario

Quote: Originally posted by Syntropymancer  
My package arrived, was a bit beaten up as well, but the reagents were packaged very well and were unharmed. Marrio was very fast in obtaining my requested reagents and shipping them, will definitely return to him in the future!

Quote: Originally posted by burgerbrain  
Mario is legit! Thank you Mario!

Quote: Originally posted by laserlisa  
Im a very satisfied customer. Mario provides a great service.
My items were very well packaged.

Quote: Originally posted by Stallion  
Another positive review for Mario.

Prices are completely fair for the service offered. Flawless service, packaging, and quality. What more is there to say? Nobody should hesitate to do business with him. Reagents arrived without an issue to the USA.

Quote: Originally posted by Luderlasse  
I can vouch for this seller. My item was very well packaged!

All from users with less than 50 posts and all with fairly recent registration dates (except for Stallion). I may be jumping to conclusions, but am I the only one who finds this slightly odd?

"The chemists are a strange class of mortals, impelled by an almost insane impulse to seek their pleasures amid smoke and vapor, soot and flame, poisons and poverty; yet among all these evils I seem to live so sweetly that may I die if I were to change places with the Persian king" - Johann Joachim Becher, 1635 to 1682.
mario840
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 12-4-2016 at 22:45

not at all, please do not ruin my subject, I did not get from you any messages and we not co-operate then please do not draw hasty conclusions, if anyone has 1 post or 1,000 every treat in the same way, if you have any question write to me U2U if you don't bought and you do not have proven basis to give an opinion one again please do not ruin my topic

4-Phenyl-3-thiosemicarbazide 50g - 100EUR 100g - 180EUR
Brilliant Blue G 250, for microscopy 25g - 50EUR
Hydrocinnamaldehyde 100ml - 60EUR
Hydantoin - 500g - 90EUR
1-Methylpiperazine 100g - 40EUR 500g - 140EUR
4-(Dimethylamino)pyridine 100g - 80EUR
5-(4-Dimethylaminobenzylidene)rhodanine 10g - 60EUR 50g - 150EUR
JJay
International Hazard

[*] posted on 12-4-2016 at 23:07

I've never bought from mario840, but I believe he is legit. He has a lot of positive testimonials, and some are from users with hundreds of posts. It is likely that several of the users with only 50 or so posts who have posted a testimonial for mario840 are sock puppets of more well-known users.
Volanschemia
Hazard to Others

Mood: Pretty much all of them!

[*] posted on 13-4-2016 at 05:23

I wasn't questioning his legitimacy, so to say. More the numerous reviews from very new people.

I apologise if I am merely musing about harmless coincidences.

"The chemists are a strange class of mortals, impelled by an almost insane impulse to seek their pleasures amid smoke and vapor, soot and flame, poisons and poverty; yet among all these evils I seem to live so sweetly that may I die if I were to change places with the Persian king" - Johann Joachim Becher, 1635 to 1682.
Loptr
International Hazard

[*] posted on 13-4-2016 at 10:17

I think you should be able to question his legitimacy without fear of ridicule or consequence. People should be questioning everything before making a purchase with someone over the internet.

I have had a few successful orders with mario840, and have nothing to say but good things about my experience.
numos
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-5-2016 at 16:25

Just wanted to say, second order arrived two days ago, well packed and polite service. This is definitely not the cheapest source, but for those chemicals that you simply can't get anywhere else, we should welcome Mario, there aren't many willing to take the risk.

-500g Dicyclopentadiene, for those who care :P

Loptr
International Hazard

[*] posted on 21-5-2016 at 04:41

I had another order with mario840 come through as expected. Very well packaged and always polite to deal with.

The range of chemicals he has available for purchase is impressive. As numos said, some chemicals are expensive, however, with some of the suppliers that I have accounts with he is by the cheapest with a large number of reagents. I was corresponding with a supplier that wanted to charge around $150 for a chemical, and then wanted to charge $230 on top of that for shipping--mario840 had it for cheaper!

[Edited on 21-5-2016 by Loptr]

[Edited on 21-5-2016 by Loptr]
Melgar
Anti-Spam Agent

Mood: Estrified

[*] posted on 26-5-2016 at 18:16

How hard would it be to get ahold of a 4-vinylpyridine-based ion exchange resin? Like this:

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/547689

But hopefully a lot cheaper than $1.40 a gram. It doesn't have to be some extra-special ultra-pure grade. I'd probably be looking for about a liter, or 500 grams dry, however they sell it.
NitreRat
Harmless

[*] posted on 27-5-2016 at 11:16

Recently received my order from mario48. A pleasure to deal with and I can highly recommend them to anyone.
Arock777
Harmless

[*] posted on 28-5-2016 at 23:11

I ve just got the package from Mario. Well packed perfect stuff fast shipping. Thank you Mario
mario840
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 11-6-2016 at 07:50

2-Acetylthiophene 98% 500g - 190EUR 1kg - 290EUR
Sodium azide 99% 1kg - 280EUR 2kg - 400EUR
Oxalyl chloride 98% 1l (-+1,5kg) - 300EUR
Red-Al® sodium bis(2-methoxyethoxy)aluminum hydride solution 70 wt. % in toluene 250g - 95EUR
Phosphorus trichloride 99% 500ml - 170EUR
Phosphorus red 99.99% 1kg - 90EUR 2kg - 160EUR
5-Bromoindole >99% 25g - 100EUR 100g - 240EUR
2-Iodobenzoic acid 99% 100g - 78EUR 500g - 290EUR
careysub
International Hazard

Mood: Lowest quantum state

[*] posted on 11-6-2016 at 12:23

That is a great price on a kilo or red P. if it were just a matter of spending the money I would place an order in two seconds.

I have just been working on my element collection, and wrestling with the problem of where to get elemental phosphorus. Thanks to the crackdown by the DEA, and the idiot meth cooks, the stuff is completely banned in America for all intents and purposes. Scoring smack on the street is easier (I imagine). Other than getting it as part of a set of element sample for several hundred bucks from Metallium, I do not know of a source for any amount however small.

I just posted in fact some ruminations about a production scheme on the venerable phosphorus thread, inspired my quest for the elements, before seeing this last offer.

With a kilogram of phosphorus you could do some actual phosphorous chemistry!

However, I worry about the wisdom of trying to order it. My understanding is that when chemicals get intercepted by customs (which has yet to happen to me), it simply gets confiscated. I suspect that might be different for so much phosphorus.

[Edited on 11-6-2016 by careysub]
lovelyduvet
Harmless

[*] posted on 27-6-2016 at 12:52

Just received my first order from mario. His shipment was very fast and he is a pleasure to do business with. Totally legit. :D
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

Mood: Quarantined

[*] posted on 1-7-2016 at 08:00

Just received yesterday my first order from Mario. Clever supplier. He took all the precautions with the package. Well packed and well masquerade to arrive at the destiny withouth any suspicious.

Reagent tested at the Lab and it was legitimated.

Certainly we will make business again.Thanks mario840.
lovelyduvet
Harmless

[*] posted on 6-7-2016 at 10:55

Quote: Originally posted by Chemi Pharma  
Just received yesterday my first order from Mario. Clever supplier. He took all the precautions with the package. Well packed and well masquerade to arrive at the destiny withouth any suspicious.

Reagent tested at the Lab and it was legitimated.

Certainly we will make business again.Thanks mario840.

My packages were also VERY inconspicuous. No snow globes, just slightly creative packaging that serves its purpose well.

SECOND ORDER KLAW POW!!! :D:P:D:P

Go big or go home! if you aren't with mario, forget about it...
Keep the faith. :) :)
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  14

Go To Top