Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  14
Author: Subject: New chemicals for sale !
laserlisa
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10-7-2016 at 07:00

Ive ordered several times from mario and never had any problems.
He's a great seller!
mario840
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 10-7-2016 at 08:03

Silver diethyldithiocarbamate ACS reagent 99% 5g - 40EUR 25g - 120EUR 50g - 190EUR
Ammonium iodide ACS reagent 99% 100g - 55EUR 250g - 110EUR
Bismuth(III) subnitrate 98% 100g - 50EUR 500g - 200EUR
Mesityl oxide 98% 100g - 60EUR 1000g - 180EUR
Sodium periodate ACS reagent 99.8% 100g - 65EUR
Palladium(II) chloride anhydrous, 59-60% palladium (Pd) basis 5g - 220EUR 10g - 400EUR 25g - 900EUR
Platinum(IV) oxide, 83% Pt 1g - 150EUR 5g - 600EUR 10g - 1000EUR
Benzyl iodide 99% 50g - 65EUR
5-Nitrovanillin 98% 25g - 60EUR 100g - 170EUR
1-Chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene >99% 500g - 65EUR
Trifluoromethanesulfonic acid, 99%, extra pure 100g - 140EUR 500g - 400EUR
Trifluoromethanesulfonic anhydride, 98+% 250g - 350EUR
Decafluorobiphenyl 99% 25g - 135EUR
1,2,4,5-Tetrafluorobenzene >99% 10g - 125EUR 50g - 300EUR
coalminecanary
Harmless

[*] posted on 11-7-2016 at 03:03

VOUCH FOR MARIO. My personal supplier from now on. He can make chems arrive flawlessly! :)
NOTHING BUT QUALITY SERVICE & FAST RESPONSES, AND (sometimes) AMAZING PRICES! :)
joluvschemistry
Harmless

[*] posted on 27-7-2016 at 06:42

I can vouch for Mario as well. He is fast, discreet, legit, and definitely knows his shit. I was a bit worried at first due to the amount of money I spent but everything went smooth. I am running my aldehyde through a Beckmann rearrangement as we speak. I will be doing all my business with Mario from here on out.
careysub
International Hazard

Mood: Lowest quantum state

[*] posted on 27-7-2016 at 13:09
Got My Latest Order

I have ordered three times from Mario, and I have gotten excellent service every time.
Assured Fish
Hazard to Others

Mood: Misanthropic

[*] posted on 16-8-2016 at 23:52
An excelent verdor

I bought some phthalic acid from him and it arrived in good time, some nice looking crystals too, i highly recommend and i will definitely be looking to this guy if i am in need of some other difficult to obtain reagents in the future. :D
toowired
Harmless

smile.gif posted on 19-8-2016 at 13:13
My 2 cents

Long time stalker, first time poster... but none the less, I just wanted to share my recent experience with Mario. Currently, I am awaiting arrival of my order and will update when it arrives but up until this point Mario has been nothing short of amazing. He promptly replies, is only to willing to help and was up to 60% cheaper than the suppliers here in Australia. I know my order hasn't arrived but given the way he has conducted himself throughout our transaction and his business with others (based on other users posting contained within this thread) I would have no problems recommending him to any one, in particular any Aussie's, who is sick to death of being treated like criminals when attempting to buy chemicals for non-commercial uses!

Ty
Texium
Administrator
Thread Pruned
19-8-2016 at 13:25
Castiel
Harmless

[*] posted on 28-8-2016 at 10:14

My new hobby, home chemistry brought me to this forum. It’s impossible to buy reagent grade chemicals in my country. I searched for a few harmless chemicals for several weeks without luck. One of the big companies finally explained to me that their license does not permit them to sell to individuals, only companies. It doesn’t matter if the chemicals are classified as precursors or whatever.

Being a non-chemist I have no professional contacts and I almost gave up until I found this thread. Mario helped me with the chemicals and delivered as agreed. I am 100 % satisfied with the products as well as the delivery.

Castiel
greenlight
National Hazard

Mood: Energetic

[*] posted on 2-9-2016 at 19:10

Just received a package from mario for a chemical I have been trying to get for a long time now..
100% satisfaction with his postage and delivery method and communication.. I will be definitely ordering again soon and would highly recommend to anyone else!

The only use for an atomic bomb is to keep somebody else from using one.
George Wald
Arock777
Harmless

[*] posted on 3-9-2016 at 08:48

Thanks Mario. My stuff has arrived on tuesday. Very fast shipping. Im really satisfied. Thanks again. Have a nie day.
grouchyd
Harmless

[*] posted on 22-9-2016 at 06:21

Mario is awesome!!! excellent communication from the first email all the way through delivery. He is my guy for difficult to obtain items.
Rhodanide
Hazard to Others

Mood: That retro aesthetic

[*] posted on 6-10-2016 at 08:24

Quote: Originally posted by mario840  

hydrazine hydrate 50% - 100 ml - 15EUR, 250ml - 30EUR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdlIKy2lJ_g

[Edited on 6-10-2016 by Tetra]
isothiazolinone
Harmless

[*] posted on 11-10-2016 at 13:53
Super Mario is best supplier I have ever found

Just wanted to share my experience about a recent transaction i did with mario. I contacted him via email, and he replied back within an hour...very suprising. I told him what items I was trying to acquire....within an hour he emailed me a list with pricing. I needed to change the amounts of some of the items I wanted, so i emailed him and within an hour he adjusted all the pricing. I think you get my point here, his customer service is exceptional and just the best ive ever encountered. So I placed my order, sent him the funds and that was it. So simple and easy. He quoted me a two week lead time, because it would take that long for him to acquire the items. He got all the items quicker than I anticipated...about 11 days, next day after he got them, he shipped them....with tracking. After he shipped my items took approximately 9 days to arrive. And I just received them yesterday and really just couldnt be happier. Another huge bonus was his choice of stealth for the shipping. I wont divulge his tactics but suffice it to say they are more than adequate and actually very clever. There is no doubt in my mind that he will be my one and only go to supplier from now on. To anyone out there that is gonna try to hate on this message go right ahead. I dont really care cause right now i have some real quality chemicals that are difficult to acquire in my country, and you are probably in your garage rubbing sticks together trying to make lava come out of your kids science fare experiment. Make sure you put that puppy in a fume hood cause I hear the reaction between sodium bicarbonate and apple cider vinegar is a real doozy. Really nasty fumes too...lol. Anyways, do me a favor...if you doubt my words...send this guy an email and put my words to the test...i promise you will not be disappointed. This guy is the real deal, a+ and whatever other superlatives im not gonna waste my time or anyone elses writing. This guy is good to go.
aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 11-10-2016 at 14:30

Sounds like Mario is good.

@isothiazolinone : please show us at least one of your experiments/syntheses using the stuff you bought from Super Mario.

You did buy it for a reason right ?

I'll hold my breath until you do. Honest.

(p.s. please learn what Paragraphs are. It makes the text much more easily readable)

greenlight
National Hazard

Mood: Energetic

[*] posted on 21-10-2016 at 00:16

I just received my second order from mario and it came through perfectly no problems at all.
Definitely recommended to anyone and will be ordering again soon.

The only use for an atomic bomb is to keep somebody else from using one.
George Wald
alking
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 17-11-2016 at 13:23

Second order received here too (or is it the third now?). Either way mario is great to deal with as I've come to expect. Thanks again!

[Edited on 17-11-2016 by alking]
Arock777
Harmless

[*] posted on 11-12-2016 at 00:29

Thank you Mario!
You are professional! Everything just arrived in perfect condition and very well hided packing. I can only reccommend! Thank again. Have a nice day.
tsathoggua1
Hazard to Others

Mood: Phosphorescent

[*] posted on 8-1-2017 at 09:18

Are you able to supply either cinnamic anhydride, or cinnamyl chloride/bromide/iodide?
Any of the halides are acceptable, save of course fluorides.

if so would be very interested in both either the halide or anhydride, and some butyryl chloride/bromide/iodide, preferably the chlorides or anhydrides.

This, btw, is the user tsathoggua, just had to make a new account, since I forgot my pwd, and the reset function has not sent anything back to my email. So I simply reregistered and added '1' at the end of the username.
Maroboduus
Hazard to Others

Mood: vacant

[*] posted on 9-1-2017 at 16:00

Quote: Originally posted by tsathoggua1  

This, btw, is the user tsathoggua, just had to make a new account, since I forgot my pwd, and the reset function has not sent anything back to my email. So I simply reregistered and added '1' at the end of the username.

There is no user Tsathoggua on the member list here.

There are several other members listed here however that do appear to be you. Among them are Revrend Necroticus Rex, and Toady.

When you were here as Toady, you also mistakenly believed that Tsathoggua was an already used name.
gdflp
Super Moderator

Mood: Staring at code

[*] posted on 9-1-2017 at 16:48

Quote: Originally posted by Maroboduus  
Quote: Originally posted by tsathoggua1  

There is no user Tsathoggua on the member list here.

There are several other members listed here however that do appear to be you. Among them are Revrend Necroticus Rex, and Toady.

When you were here as Toady, you also mistakenly believed that Tsathoggua was an already used name.

There is, although the account was never used to post. I will admit that this is a bit strange, to say the least, but reading the end of the bio on the Toady account might provide a bit more insight.

Maroboduus
Hazard to Others

Mood: vacant

[*] posted on 9-1-2017 at 18:03

@gdflp

I do not doubt you at all, but the link you posted reads, 'no member selected' when I hit it, and the member list does not show the name when I look at it.
Just wanted to point out that I did check this before posting, but for some reason the info is not accessible to me.

I also want to point out that I'm not trying to accuse anybody of anything untoward. The OP expressed a wish to reclaim an old account, and I was trying to render what aid I could.
It seems clear to me that he just forgot, and he went out of his way to identify himself with his previous posts.

@Tsathoggua1

Hope I didn't come across like I was trying to accuse you of anything.
gdflp
Super Moderator

Mood: Staring at code

[*] posted on 9-1-2017 at 21:06

That's very interesting. I remember Polverone mentioning a while back that he hid members with 0 posts from the Member List to clear up clutter, but I didn't realize that this extended to hiding their profiles entirely. Apparently I've got permission to view the profiles, might be from something I was doing a while back, but I see the same behavior you observed when I log out. Anyways, this has gotten quite off topic, so I'll stop posting to prevent filling up mario's thread with more unrelated posts.

tsathoggua2
Harmless

[*] posted on 10-1-2017 at 05:55

Oops. My bad. Toady is tsath's, nickname for want of a better word.

Will sort that out as soon as I can, although email resetting of PWDs doesn't seem to be working for me.

Mario, can you please resend me that quote for the acylating agents and the P?

Thanks.

Marobodus, no no accusation noted. It would need to be explicit in order to register anyhow.

Two things about me-I with only the most over the top exceptions, rarely deal in implications. And 2-I have severe anterograde amnesia. Living with it is a nightmare. Often enough only a promise made and word given to somebody who means a lot to this user keeps him alive. He's come way too close way too many times.

But anyhow, before I attempt to regain the tiady account, mario, can you please PM the quote given to tsathoggua1 yesterday here? thanks
And email PWD reset, it didn't even register the existence of 'tsathoggua1' when I'd partially typed the username.

Not going to try and fix it or logout until done business with you mario, and without further ado, I'll not pollute this thread, Those two 'need to know' facts are quite sufficient.

[Edited on 10-1-2017 by tsathoggua2]
Db33
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 10-1-2017 at 06:13

has anyone else noticed a delay because of the holidays. Mario sent my order on Dec. 19th and it still says its in transit, i live on the East coast, USA. I figured there is a delay because of the holidays but has anyone noticed anything like this? I have no reason to not trust Mario, i plan on ordering aggain as soon as this order arrives im just wondering if anyone else has this problem and how long i can expect to wiat.
alking
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 10-1-2017 at 09:37

I didn't even recieve mail the past couple of days bc of snow. Hardly any snow, but it seems people on the east coast are afraid of it. Roads are totally fine if you ask me yet government offices were closed all day yesterday. Laziness.
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  14

Go To Top